It's time to get ratchet again!!!!!! love and hip hop atlanta season 4(Battle of the creeps)(4/20)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Man this bout to be the best season yet. I know a lot of you ol fake ass posters like to act like you don't ? with this ? but watch it on the low. Be knowing all the characters and ? when people bring them up smh. Y'all keep them fake ass comments about this show to yourself this time around please.

Anyway, let the fuckery begin!!!!!!!!!!!!
the cast. The new cast members are instagram ? 's and a well known southern D.J. Baby Stevie J wife on the show now lol!
stevieratface-1353425036-375x414.jpg

Comments

• Hugo Stiglitz
    Hugo Stiglitz Members Posts: 89 ✭✭
    Options
    Battle of the Creeps...hilarious. Oh yeah, will be watching this ratchet ass mess. Wish Ariane was on more. I tune in just to watch her chocolate ass
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This season there will be 20 cast mates :-O that's gonna be a lot of story lines to follow
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Stevie J needs his own show. He weird as ? and stays in his own world. LOL at the "sleezy special sauce". Was that a thriller jacket?

Josline a damn coke head, I called that ? a minute ago. This ? still got me in tears."Dis is how you go HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nikko & stevie j look like twins
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched it....don't see how this can be a good look for Stevie to have his rehab stint filmed...

That ? broke af...who wanna work with him now.

Why can't this ? punch Nikko, all that wrestling ? is wack
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enjoyed the first episode. Mainly about Stevie j and Mimi new found partnership in business so that should be an interesting storyline.....set up Erica and Scrappy story about his absent child support payments and of course mama Dee dislike for The Bambi =))......Rasheeda and Kirk L-) .....and the stripper turnt rapper with Karlie Red 8-|. As always, LHHATL will be great ^:)^
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    LOL mimi is a undercover THOT. I die every time she get all sad and start whispering. Her over dramatic ass, lol nobody takes her serious.

Joc 100th baby mama bad as a ? and she a damn freak too. I can't respect no female like his baby mamas/girl friends though. They all know about each other and he got each of them pregnant at the same time while cheating with another woman. They still want him lol!!!! Them broads couldn't have had a father or big brothers in they lives. Females wonder why dudes cheat so much, BECAUSE Y'ALL LET IT HAPPEN!!!!

Freako a creep but at least he kept it 3hunna with mimi. She still trying to act brand new after being caught in a lie. Another sex tape about to drop, just watch.

I see why kirk do the ? he do. Rasheeda stay running over that man. That's his way of getting back at her. Her mama be punking his as too lol. He need to just put his foot down and check her ass, and her mama too.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL mimi is a undercover THOT. I die every time she get all sad and start whispering. Her over dramatic ass, lol nobody takes her serious.

Joc 100th baby mama bad as a ? and she a damn freak too. I can't respect no female like his baby mamas/girl friends though. They all know about each other and he got each of them pregnant at the same time while cheating with another woman. They still want him lol!!!! Them broads couldn't have had a father or big brothers in they lives. Females wonder why dudes cheat so much, BECAUSE Y'ALL LET IT HAPPEN!!!!

Freako a creep but at least he kept it 3hunna with mimi. She still trying to act brand new after being caught in a lie. Another sex tape about to drop, just watch.

I see why kirk do the ? he do. Rasheeda stay running over that man. That's his way of getting back at her. Her mama be punking his as too lol. He need to just put his foot down and check her ass, and her mama too.

Kirk out of muthafucking order with that ? he pulled. To me it seems like Rasheeda the one bringing in more money and this ? spending it on ? he want instead of whats smarter for THEM.

Fool ass ? get Rasheeda the store the ? going to be there all the ? time which will give him the freedom that he wants to ? his marriage up.

That ? Kirk do ? like he still a teenager and Rasheeda is just his "girl" and he don't know any better.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    One thing that trips me out about this show. Every season these nobody ass broads always having grand openings, Owning stores, and selling ? . Where the ? are these jobless birds getting all this money and support from to do all this?

I'm dead!!! at that joseline song "stingy With My Kutty Kat". Straight B.E.T uncut status.

D. Morgan wrote: »

Kirk out of muthafucking order with that ? he pulled. To me it seems like Rasheeda the one bringing in more money and this ? spending it on ? he want instead of whats smarter for THEM.

Fool ass ? get Rasheeda the store the ? going to be there all the ? time which will give him the freedom that he wants to ? his marriage up.

That ? Kirk do ? like he still a teenager and Rasheeda is just his "girl" and he don't know any better.
    Yeah you right but I honestly think all that is just lashing out. She don't listen to ? this ? say. Remember the first season everybody was clowning him for not poking his chest out. I think he snapped after that. The way he's handling it is childish as ? though. Like I said before, he need to put his ? foot down and stop letting her(and her mama) run over his ass.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    One thing that trips me out about this show. Every season these nobody ass broads always having grand openings, Owning stores, and selling ? . Where the ? are these jobless birds getting all this money and support from to do all this?

I'm dead!!! at that joseline song "stingy With My Kutty Kat". Straight B.E.T uncut status.

D. Morgan wrote: »

Yeah you right but I honestly think all that is just lashing out. She don't listen to ? this ? say. Remember the first season everybody was clowning him for not poking his chest out. I think he snapped after that. The way he's handling it is childish as ? though. Like I said before, he need to put his ? foot down and stop letting her(and her mama) run over his ass.

Since we have been watching this show Kirk hasn't given her a reason to listen to him. He is lashing out but he doing it the wrong way. The ? childish and that is going to cost him more than it is her.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    LOL at joc saying she put something in his drink.

I knew mimi set the whole thing up, I believe freako. I been saying that ? from the start. Mimi stay lying and doing ? but then act like she didn't do it. I don't know the scientific word for people like her. But it's the one where people don't feel alive unless they surround themselves with ? and drama.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    I'm dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    v7b8sm.jpg
    25tkkeu.jpg
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd smash joc's girl
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    All you ? are ?
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasheeda is getting on my nerves letting Kirk do whatever the ? he likes. This ? is going to continue doing this ? ? because he knows her ass ain't going to do ? but fuss.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Rasheeda is getting on my nerves letting Kirk do whatever the ? he likes. This ? is going to continue doing this ? ? because he knows her ass ain't going to do ? but fuss.
    But look at season one though, that ? was basically wearing the skirt in the relationship. People were clowning him left and right. That ? would be trying to talk some since and she be like "shut up kurt" and do what she wanted. Then her mama came through and was punking him too. ? was moaning and acting like a soft ass ? the whole season.

Next season that ? had enough lol. He acted like a child but that ? was justified in my opinion. Now he doing what he want and not listening to her. That's his way of putting his foot down lol. It's hilarious how nobody cared when the shoe was on the other foot. But now kirk the devil and she the angel.

• D. Morgan
    edited May 2015
    Options
    But look at season one though, that ? was basically wearing the skirt in the relationship. People were clowning him left and right. That ? would be trying to talk some since and she be like "shut up kurt" and do what she wanted. Then her mama came through and was punking him too. ? was moaning and acting like a soft ass ? the whole season.

Next season that ? had enough lol. He acted like a child but that ? was justified in my opinion. Now he doing what he want and not listening to her. That's his way of putting his foot down lol. It's hilarious how nobody cared when the shoe was on the other foot. But now kirk the devil and she the angel.

Kirk wearing the skirt, acting like a ? and her mama punking him, who's fault is that?

You can't rationalize or justify the clown ass ? this ? Kirk is doing. The ? is acting like a ? kid. There are ways you go about getting your respect and house back in order and this ? is doing the exact opposite of that.

Kirk doing ? like he want their marriage to be over but he don't want to say it he want Rasheeda to say "? you Kirk we over!"

Kirk don't even have the common courtesy for his wife to check that dumb fake ass artist he just signed. Let's reverse the roles. You making more money than your wife/woman/ business partner. Your wife signs a new rapper dude who has no following or buzz. You go to a party to meet this rapper at said party they tell you about a secret office(really an apartment) your wife got that they have been to. Then the rapper slick talks you about the clothes they got on that your wife bought him.

Come on my ? you can't rationalize or justify the moves this ? making!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is fake relax
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2015
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo! Straight B.E.T uncut status lol!!!!!!!!!

LOL at having a fashion show for weight trainers. Who da ? is premadanna? Who ? is dis heya, who ? is dis? These ? 's is popping out of nowhere every week. Who's next?

- That jessica dime broad look like she stank. Her ass look deformed lol.
    - jessica dime look like she filled the back of her pants up with a bunch of nickles.
    - How tall is this broad? ? look like the undertaker, what the fuuuuuck! is she wearing high heels for?
    - My ? go limp when I see this thot. The thought of hitting it never crossed my mind.
    - Why is she always dressed like she bout to go hop on the pole? I thought she retired.
    - This ? was the biggest money making stripper in florida..........It figures, only down south ? would trick on that.

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - jessica dime look like she filled the back of her pants up with a bunch of nickles.

pointing-and-laughing.gif
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo! Straight B.E.T uncut status lol!!!!!!!!!

LOL at having a fashion show for weight trainers. Who da ? is premadanna? Who ? is dis heya, who ? is dis? These ? 's is popping out of nowhere every week. Who's next?

- That jessica dime broad look like she stank. Her ass look deformed lol.
    - How tall is this broad? ? look like the undertaker, what the fuuuuuck! is she wearing high heels for?
    - My ? go limp when I see this thot. The thought of hitting it never crossed my mind.
    - Why is she always dressed like she bout to go hop on the pole? I thought she retired.
    - This ? was the biggest money making stripper in florida..........It figures, only down south ? would trick on that.

Agree 100%
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    The standards of what is considered talent and good music has gone down so far a ? like Josline actually thinks she can have a career in music.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd still smash Josline idc