If you ever win lottery or come up on millions, are you staying in your hometown/current town?

Options
Maalik
Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
Shiettt nikka....I'd be gone before the ink on the check was dry. I told my girl straight up we ever win the lottery or come up on some serious loot, we out. Cross country preferably. Told if she aint with it, she gettin left too.....

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in Arizona there are gated mansion communities in Mesa, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, central Phoenix and in the rich areas by Central Ave. I'm resourceful enough to find a place that is secure and my circle is tight enough that I don't allow any dumb ? in it's only close immediate family and close friends it has to be that way do you have to put yourself and the money above all the other social hazards
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do she got dat ass?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Shiettt nikka....I'd be gone before the ink on the check was dry. I told my girl straight up we ever win the lottery or come up on some serious loot, we out. Cross country preferably. Told if she aint with it, she gettin left too.....

I believe she'll ride with you so you have nothing to worry about bro
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd only dip during winter. If I hit the lotto I'm done with snow and all that slushy ? .
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ^ Well.. yeah well that's pretty much how I played it when I started getting real money.....and I ain't no millionaire, lol.

...Except my ? went off the rails fo a few years ballin like an idiot ( dumb ? ? ) until I realized the money was trapping ME more than the freedom and security that comes with having money.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no real reason to leave LA... but id def be traveling on a regular basis... cant really see myself affiliating with anyone other than my day one peoples... hopefully they wont change up but you never know...

Id DEF be perpetually single for sure... and work to make that wealth into sustainable income through multiple streams. other than that i dont think id change too much though. Id def give back to my people in any way possible other than just tossing away money, id do it more indirectly, like teaching the willing how to fish metaphorically...

wealth without sharing the good with others becomes less meaningful once i get out of my system everything id like to do in my opinion...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I ain't going nowhere. I like my current city. Even if I wanted to leave, my son is here so I'd never just leave.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Set up safe havens to maintain and increase my wealth. Prepare to become even more cynical than normal, cause everybody that will come your way will have a payday agenda.

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just left Cali couple months ago and I want to go back. If we had the money it'd be the pricey parts of San Diego.
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd stay where I'm at and work the same job I've always been working to stunt on the doctors who I work for.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would be gone with the quickness.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lottery ? ? , I left for a better job.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I live in Omaha, Ne. ? Nah! This town can kiss my ass
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moving as close to venice beach/ santa monica as possible
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    i probly wouldn't do anything drastic just move to the closest metro city. If i got money ain't nobody tellin me i can't get lemon chicken at 3am
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I already left and I plan on moving to another country in the next couple years. Too much world to see to stay in one place your life.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm moving to some third world country, make my money triple (depending on the converted rate) and live like a got dam
    Kang!

I ain't telling nobody but immediate family and deleting all social media.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gettin the ? outta chicago.

Everybody from here is proud to be from Chicago even tho the city is ? us over n the ppl that tryin to come up get hated hard as hell by their own.

Only come back to visit n see fam.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id only leave if people found out

If i ever hit a lick NOBODY needs to know
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't keen on moving round a bunch of white folks and I don't want ? scoping out my garbage to see what I just bought. I don't know where the ? I'd move. Lots of good land and wealthy areas round my way, though. I wouldn't have to move far I think.

Not that I want to do that. I still love the area and people I grew up with. Yet.... when the goons live around the corner from mom and dad... you gotta put ? in perspective.