Game of Thrones first 4 episodes watched..... Spoiler Alert...

Options
THIRDSUPREME
THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's too hard with the reactions and what not to keep everyone who has not watched all four episodes safe from figuring out what happens. Why not just post here untill everyone else is caught up.

Makes sense to me.

Comments

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    What happened to greyworm?
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would b fine with that
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Got ambushed..... Barrister Selma saved his ass.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo they did that on purpose...after episode 4 I'm sitting here waiting like wtf am I gonna do now, now that was a ending
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Nah but did he die? Cuz my stream was ? up at the end.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    The dragon lady is going to have to get herself together.
    Sansa is in BIG trouble, those are the absolute people she could be affiliated with.
    Stannis is that ? and he's got unlimited bread...( it's just a matter of time)
    It seems like the show just wants and pushes for the lannisters to stay winning. Jamie is a one handed sucker who will do anything to please his evil ass sister. He aint built to lead. Cersi is nothing but a ball of emotion, I can not wait untill she meets her end, however, I doubt the writers will allow that to happen. Her son is weak as ? .....and he's weak because his mom wants him that way. Why in the ? is she the hand of the King? The king's wife needs to cut him off from the ? . How in thee ? you let some religious weirdos punk you in your own kingdom. First thing he was supposed to do was order for them all to be beheaded publicly simply for the thought of disrespect. It's like he is the EXACT opposite of Joffrey. Sansa is with the weirdo ninja cult....she aint going to like the ? they get on. Little Finger is about to get his ? killed....he's doing way too much. John Snow is a big ? ? and all he has in this world is his pride....? is ? pathetic. Tyrion is silly as hell, they got a lordship on your ? head and you wanna get ? and go to brothels, luckily the pathetic ? that kidnapped him is bringing him to Dany instead of Cersi.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

Nah but did he die? Cuz my stream was ? up at the end.

we dont know.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mance Rayder is a true inspiration
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasn't gonna watch the leaked episodes, but then I watched them and now I regret it because I realized that instead of waiting a week for a new episode, now I have to wait 4 weeks until episode 5. Seeing how episode 4 ended, I'm eager AF to jump back into the story.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How could The Boltons really think Sansa wouldn't hold a grudge?

Damn dog it looked like Barriston was a wrap and Grey Worm may survive,but he could die too. Barriston is a G though.

? even though technically it's the same time,I'm fiending to know what happens next.

I think Sansa will somehow get revenge.Little finger is such a ? .

Danny's biggest Dragon looked so ? cool.

this season is already fire.

I will watch these eps even when they come on to see them on TV.

It's going to go the ? down again.Too much to talk about.
    I can watch these 4 eps over and over for the next month.

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    If either Grey Worm or the old cracka die, they went out in the most G real way possible
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    If either Grey Worm or the old cracka die, they went out in the most G real way possible

? gotta pay after that ? though.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daenerys better respond hard
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Episode 4 went hard AF.

Those men of the 7 or whatever was running around like isis. Cersei a ? ? for that ? . Tommen a ? tho. Shoulda got more men and handed out the fade.

Grey worm and barrison kept it all the way g.
    Jorah bout to get his job back tho. He still the woat simp

Oberyn ? not playing that ? ? . Hope she don't go out like that ? but I know George martin gonna clap her.

Aria about to get her assassins creed on. Beginning of the second ep had me hype.

Sansa really out here getting pimped and she eeen know. She should have killed herself. Hopefully she learns enough game to make a move or do something anything. Idiot.

I read a spoiler by accident last season or the one before. But that conversation baelish and sansa had was key and put some ? together for me. Huge.

Even tho I know that ? evil I couldn't turn down that warm milf ? like Jon snow did. Ebrc. Let a demon come out. ? it.

That lil kid really riding for Jon snow. The way he looked up in the counsel when dude started set tripping was trill AF. Speaking of which im glad Jon took put him on the chopping block. Dude was violating. Off with his head.

I'm ? with Stannis right now. That scene with his daughter almost made a ? cry but I kept it 100. He has it locked. For now anyway.

Great start. I got HBO so I'm rewatching all this ? in HD everyweek.Idgaf.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    George RR Martin has not favored those who want revenge. Oberyn's ? will meet a bad end.

Jon Snow does ? me off. ? the night's watch. They treat their soldiers like ? . That celibacy ? is wack as ? . Chopping that guys head off was the right move tho.

Stannis is cool. He's an ? but he's cool.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Stannis has no charisma but he's a dope character and would make the best Hand. He's not a King though. A leader, yes. Soldier, inspiration, warrior. But he's definitely no King.

Arya but to get her trainin' on. I thought there'd be a timeskip this season. One is definitely comin' though.

Sansa knows what she's doin'. She learnt the game from the two best at it, Cersi and that wifeable new ? the King is ? '. Watch Sansa play Baelish like a don
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    I wonder who the new maester is bringing back from the dead.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Forgot. Calm down before u get put on the summerjam screen out here.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how dany still scaed of them damn dragons, ? better man up.

She been ? up this season forreal. She needs tyrion in her circle

John snow still knows nothing, i would smashed milisadra all up in my office, also he could of been king of the north which reminds me

How sansa going to get out of her latest ? ,
  • KingFreeman
    Options

John snow still knows nothing, i would smashed milisadra all up in my office, also he could of been king of the north which reminds me

Dany really is a dumb girl to not have been with those 2 dragons everyday in that dungeon leveling those ? up. U just gonna leave em down there like they ain't ? ? Like ? u sat in a fire to hatch em wtf.

I can't get with her and sansa's bird mentality. Annoying af.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

Sansa is a great liar....might be her greatest strength..

Dany really is a dumb girl to not have been with those 2 dragons everyday in that dungeon leveling those ? up. U just gonna leave em down there like they ain't ? ? Like ? u sat in a fire to hatch em wtf.

I can't get with her and sansa's bird mentality. Annoying af.

One thing GOT is desperately trying to get across is......
    Leaders are born and not created.

You either have what it takes or you don't. There's a reason you have a hand of the king. But if you are a hard headed ? you end up like Rob Stark, Joffrey, Reek, catelyn stark, etc. etc. Do what you're supposed to do not what your emotions tell you to do....

That's why I ? wit Tyrion...
    Little Finger... Only Little Finger is playing with fire.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Forgot. Calm down before u get put on the summerjam screen out here.

"I can't remember ? so when someone reminds me of something my ? forgot, rather than say "ay, I forgot that, props on the heads up", I'll make an out of date reference to a feud from 10 years ago suggesting I'll doxx someone for doing me a favour". You're telling me to calm down when you're reaching that far over nothing when someone helps your forgetful ass out? Take a step back yourself and realise it's not that serious. If this show is too complex for you, don't watch it, don't get mad at people when they actually help you out. It literally makes no sense at all to be so insecure and reactionary, if you need answers, go to Google and save others your attitude problem.

cVIUK6Y.png
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    That down pour of feelings tho...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hound died in the books shortly after the fights cause oberyn was poisoning him, it books OB got the last laugh. This is a pretty big deviation.