image.jpg

boy you better put that little ? up before you get embarrassed
    dizz vs. that other texas ? that wanna die so bad vs me

Aug 25th 2015

after the Eyeronic/Jamel fight

Fight? You gonna have a hard time swinging at bullets. Chill

image.jpg

boy you better put that little ? up before you get embarrassed

Yeah thats my little clip. I got a drum that hold 60. We talking cinnamon roll clips. Fresh out the bakery. Turn yo whole block to cream of wheat

LOLOLOLOLOL BRAH .

image12xi.jpg
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    What to gain by talking to Dizz?

Not a fuccin thing

Dont I share with yall bruh? I always break bread with yall like its the last supper around here. You ? be acting shady tho . You yams and especially cp203. You got all the money power and ? and you think you not gonna give back to the community?? No. Not happening. Im starting to think @cp203 is a just a greedy bastard at this point. I don't care how much you got in this world It can all be gone in a second. We destroy gods too.

Bro wtf are you talking about??
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »

Not a fuccin thing

Dont I share with yall bruh? I always break bread with yall like its the last supper around here. You ? be acting shady tho . You yams and especially cp203. You got all the money power and ? and you think you not gonna give back to the community?? No. Not happening. Im starting to think @cp203 is a just a greedy bastard at this point. I don't care how much you got in this world It can all be gone in a second. We destroy gods too.

let me translate here....Dizz is saying that there is are implications that you, Yams and Yunn are bagging these IC chicks....based off these implications, he believes that u are in the possession of nudes and vids...therefore he s demanding that u share those supposed vids or nudes as well as spill the beans on ur alleged transgressions or u might have a problem
  • CP203
    Options

Not a fuccin thing

let me translate here....Dizz is saying that there is are implications that you, Yams and Yunn are bagging these IC chicks....based off these implications, he believes that u are in the possession of nudes and vids...therefore he s demanding that u share those supposed vids or nudes as well as spill the beans on ur alleged transgressions or u might have a problem

Smh false, ? believe anything
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

Not a fuccin thing

He's saying you "want all the curdled cottage cheese to yourself" like @HafBayked being stingy with the Chunky Fat @Kat stash.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoooo lol this ? dizz ain't ?

Speaking of six. I been on this website a long ass time. Me @pico and @sixsicksins the only posters to ever make a thread with 3000+ post in donkey.

Here's the other two.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/219339/ask-pico-anything#latest

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/522668/ic-rumors-secrets-thread-part-ii#latest

Congratulate a ? . This won't happen again for a very long time.

Triple diamond biitttcch. Shout out everybody involved. I can retire peacefully after MissAllhiphop.com 5 now.

maygodblesstheset_z2lgij.jpg

? you can retire after you make a thread with all the nudes you holding...

Besides Roscoe Tabby name one chick around here who you wanna see ass naked front to back before its all said and done

Good choice. Young lad. @Peeny_wally a good friend of mine. We go way back. She always help me host the biggest ceremony on the internet. We could have worked wonders if she would have joined the #set but instead she went the other direction and joined the lame coalition.

No feels tho. We lost one

http://youtu.be/Ng02QSUiL8M

image.jpg

2n7o4ts.jpg

v623qc_zpsacee1c72.jpg

3ae33a04.jpg

@Peeny_Wally we need an updated body pic of you standing in the Mirror doe . . .

She has no legs bruh
  • deadeye
    Options

Speaking of six. I been on this website a long ass time. Me @pico and @sixsicksins the only posters to ever make a thread with 3000+ post in donkey.

Here's the other two.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/522668/ic-rumors-secrets-thread-part-ii#latest

Triple diamond biitttcch. Shout out everybody involved. I can retire peacefully after MissAllhiphop.com 5 now.

Besides Roscoe Tabby name one chick around here who you wanna see ass naked front to back before its all said and done

Good choice. Young lad. @Peeny_wally a good friend of mine. We go way back. She always help me host the biggest ceremony on the internet. We could have worked wonders if she would have joined the #set but instead she went the other direction and joined the lame coalition.

image.jpg

2n7o4ts.jpg

v623qc_zpsacee1c72.jpg

3ae33a04.jpg

@Peeny_Wally we need an updated body pic of you standing in the Mirror doe . . .

She has no legs bruh

@Peeny_Wally
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The @'s in the quote, Creepset mascot
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the internet delivers again, thank you Ill Community
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here's the other two.

image.jpg

2n7o4ts.jpg

v623qc_zpsacee1c72.jpg

3ae33a04.jpg

She has no legs bruh

. . . It was supposed to be a joke .
  • CP203
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Not a fuccin thing

He's saying you "want all the curdled cottage cheese to yourself" like @HafBayked being stingy with the Chunky Fat @Kat stash.

You sound stupid as ? , and ? really be believing that ? smh, no female here can say I was in their inbox hollering. Got way too many ? in real life to worry about an ic female but that's where y'all priorities are so keep on trucking
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who said anything about the dusty ? from this website? Bruh if you in the city for a weekend doing it major Let a ? know somethin. I mean we got ? bruh but we aint got 10-15 ? in a penthouse ready to what the ? ever with unlimited drugs. I got an 8oz. Come smoke somethin with the kid. Share the wealth my ? so we can all prosper
  • CP203
    Options
    Who said anything about the dusty ? from this website? Bruh if you in the city for a weekend doing it major Let a ? know somethin. I mean we got ? bruh but we aint got 10-15 ? in a penthouse ready to what the ? ever with unlimited drugs. I got an 8oz. Come smoke somethin with the kid. Share the wealth my ? so we can all prosper

So you were in Vegas for the Mayweather fight and ain't hit me up smh
  • thatboydizz
    Options

So you were in Vegas for the Mayweather fight and ain't hit me up smh

my bad bruh
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Damn that thang like a glazed donut

o_IZPZFU.jpg
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    #maygodblessthe#set

image.jpg
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not a fuccin thing

You sound stupid as ? , and ? really be believing that ? smh, no female here can say I was in their inbox hollering. Got way too many ? in real life to worry about an ic female but that's where y'all priorities are so keep on trucking

Niggahs talk like , real life ? don't exist

I don't talk to anyone on here
  • deadeye
    Options
    The @'s in the quote, Creepset mascot

24ef6005da96ca6858a7355c5ad73117.jpg
  • deadeye
    Options

o_IZPZFU.jpg

@empress_

Any updated pics you wanna share?
  • deadeye
    Options

o_IZPZFU.jpg

@empress_

Any updated pics you wanna share?

Damn.....she's been gone a lot longer than I thought:

qZnIAqq.png
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? been an adult verison of ADHD thread since like pg 21 if we being honest
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    wow smh

Roscoe @pico you ready to exchange nudes? If somebody gon take a dive for this place might as well be me

image.jpg

image.jpg

i
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

I gotta see yo ? before I leave babygirl. Just keep it all the way 100 one time..Do obfresh got a prettier ? than you?
This discussion has been closed.