OFFICIAL ILL COMMUNITY *TINYCHAT THREAD 2015* 56 NIGHTS 7-22-15[[WE_LIVE!!]]

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be nice choice. Future legend right there.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's bringing the Henny?

gifs-animation-rapper-lil-boosie-hip-hop-dancing-party.gif
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zxcxzcas wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Who's bringing the Henny?

gifs-animation-rapper-lil-boosie-hip-hop-dancing-party.gif

Oh ? , you don't need to get ? . You'll keep saying the same thing every 2 mins like you lost all your short-term memory.

and you will still sit there and listen to every redundant word.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Sixsickslut
    -six white momma?
    -what size are six ? ?
    -Going to jail over internet crimes
    -beezy nudes

I'm interested in these topics.

What about @copper? Didn't bruh sacrifice his career to make a deal with you?

He got banned before I told Stew who the nudes came from of beezy.

LOVKYKP.jpg

lmao Because he already knew. I asked that ? @stew too. I guess he want his hands clean in all this. But what the ? this ? been sittin on nudes for 3 years?? Bruuuuuh. On the under I think stew was trying to keep beezy on this team. She aint posted since. Damn.

lol that second one was a pic of her ? ....it was a screenshot from a text message screen. If that was from Stew he'd know it was only his based on that screenshot and the convo with it....When cooper sent me her nudes he made it seem like Beezy sent them to him, and that she's sending them to hella ? on here.

Now, when I dm'd the ? to Stew I had no idea they were actually nudes obtained by Stew. But how can Stew ban a ? for trading Beezy nudes, when he had to do the same thing just for Cooper to get those nudes? Once you trade you lose all rights of exclusivity.

? WHAT??!!

So @stew wasn't the orginal ? who received the nudes?? hahahahahahaha what the ? . They got to let my ? @copper free that ? got a story to tell.

I know damn well @Beezus aint out here smuttin on @kat levels she from #creepset she know better.

Nah, i think Stew was the original recipient which is why he keeps callin copper a "Fucc ? " Copper acted like she sent them to him.

So, stew knew it was the nudes beezy sent him when he saw the one that was a screenshot of a text convo....like I would have thought copper would be smart enough to know how to save a pic in a text to his phone, but @stew? yeah, I could see that ? being dumb enough to just have to screenshot the whole convo.

So Stew sent them to copper then got mad and banned him for being disloyal?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be nice choice. Future legend right there.

stop dry snitching bro
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Exactly why Im done posting. Aint the same cutthroat website I signed up to. All fun in games till the cops start getting called.

Catch me on tinychat these hoes is popping ? whenever and however. Here you gotta beg a ? two months for a damn proof pic foh bruh
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why im the most upsatanding trustworthy poster on the IC....
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just curious can mobile be used on it?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Just curious can mobile be used on it?

yea....
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sixsickslut
    -six white momma?
    -what size are six ? ?
    -Going to jail over internet crimes
    -beezy nudes

I'm interested in these topics.

What about @copper? Didn't bruh sacrifice his career to make a deal with you?

He got banned before I told Stew who the nudes came from of beezy.

LOVKYKP.jpg

lmao Because he already knew. I asked that ? @stew too. I guess he want his hands clean in all this. But what the ? this ? been sittin on nudes for 3 years?? Bruuuuuh. On the under I think stew was trying to keep beezy on this team. She aint posted since. Damn.

lol that second one was a pic of her ? ....it was a screenshot from a text message screen. If that was from Stew he'd know it was only his based on that screenshot and the convo with it....When cooper sent me her nudes he made it seem like Beezy sent them to him, and that she's sending them to hella ? on here.

Now, when I dm'd the ? to Stew I had no idea they were actually nudes obtained by Stew. But how can Stew ban a ? for trading Beezy nudes, when he had to do the same thing just for Cooper to get those nudes? Once you trade you lose all rights of exclusivity.

? WHAT??!!

So @stew wasn't the orginal ? who received the nudes?? hahahahahahaha what the ? . They got to let my ? @copper free that ? got a story to tell.

I know damn well @Beezus aint out here smuttin on @kat levels she from #creepset she know better.

Nah, i think Stew was the original recipient which is why he keeps callin copper a "Fucc ? " Copper acted like she sent them to him.

So, stew knew it was the nudes beezy sent him when he saw the one that was a screenshot of a text convo....like I would have thought copper would be smart enough to know how to save a pic in a text to his phone, but @stew? yeah, I could see that ? being dumb enough to just have to screenshot the whole convo.

So Stew sent them to copper then got mad and banned him for being disloyal?

That's my guess but Stew denies that Copper being banned had anything to do with Beezy nudes....I think it does and he can't admit it cause it'd prove he has feelings for Beezy.

some ? boi ? 101.. these ? cacthing L's and feelings at the same damn time..
    they dont make these ic ? like they used too
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    If true @Stew is dead wrong....
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I'm sure Copper would've made an alias by now and pleaded his case if all of this was true....... :)>-
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Noir can't or not good on mobile?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it is kinda strange that Copper hasn't tried to reach out in any form or fashion.

very mysterious.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    He tried

@dwo you in thang tomorrow big bruh?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Choice confesses his love for sixsicksins

"adrunkenmess1 : I was in love with her, and had been for a while. I never could tell her because I didn't think she felt the same way and don't think i could handle being rejected by her. We used to text each other often, then we stopped......i was relieved that it stopped because i hoped that the time apart would allow my feelings for her to disappear

8:38:59 AM adrunkenmess1: But it didn't. Unno why exactly but I found myself on the IC once again after maybe a year and a half off of it and i saw a post by chuck or pico saying that she had an ic boyfriend, so I asked kween about it in a text and she denied it to me

8:39:06 AM kimikko81@ymail.com: had you ever told her you loved her prior to this incident

8:39:06 AM adrunkenmess1: : I later said that chuck told me she had flowers from Lou and i asked her about it and she denied it again....I later saw the post where the flowers and an angel was posted

8:39:17 AM adrunkenmess1: I was heart broken, devastated, not because the woman I loved was with another man but because she lied to me about it. That hurt because I went against OTT for her

8:39:17 AM kimikko81@ymail.com: can I send her that excerpt?

8:39:25 AM adrunkenmess1: and OTT was like one of my best friends on the IC but i still went against him for her

8:39:35 AM adrunkenmess1: So, i made a ? gif, uploaded it and pm'd it to someone

8:39:57 AM adrunkenmess1: I knew wouldn't have posted it and kept it a secret but still I deleted that gif later that night from my imgur acct. At thispoint i was done with the IC, didn't bother making another name or anything. I was gone, no goodbyes, no fairwells, just fading to black...then during the middle of the day I get a text from kween telling me"you know what never ceases to be fun? Reading your pm's choicey"

8:40:10 AM adrunkenmess1: So that happened, we end up arguing over it. I felt like she was being disrespectful. I ended up saying i'll let charlie make a thread on my behalf

8:40:20 AM adrunkenmess1: I had no intention of those full videos coming out, i only planned to post that small clip where she was clothed and talking non-sexually

8:40:37 AM adrunkenmess1: but she quickly deleted the post

8:41:05 AM adrunkenmess1: Next thing I know she's dissing me in the thread and may have crossed the line with one of her disses to me.

8:41:28 AM kimikko81@ymail.com: how did she cross the line after you had just posted a video of her?!!

8:41:56 AM adrunkenmess1: A video of her fully clothed and talking non-sexually....it was as if it was just a regular tinychat full of people

8:42:06 AM adrunkenmess1: no one would have known it was something exclusive

8:42:50 AM kimikko81@ymail.com: ok got it, so how did it get to the point of the explicit videos? Did it just escelate to that

8:42:59 AM kimikko81@ymail.com: vids or her riding a ? and some other ? ?

8:44:17 AM adrunkenmess1: Things escalated behind the scenes after kween deleted the thread, I was mad after what she said on the IC in that thread.

8:44:47 AM kimikko81@ymail.com: ok, so the explicit vids were never actually posted?

8:45:00 AM adrunkenmess1: The vids were posted, just not posted by me.

8:45:19 AM kimikko81@ymail.com: so you turned them over to someone else?....damn"

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Tooooo

Much

Drama

And you don't even know the half. Consider yourself lucky.

? is ridic.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Tooooo

Much

Drama
    And yet you always here...in the drama...commenting on....the drama

As are you ....

Regardless....Doesn't make my statement invalid