Bebop And Rocksteady Are Coming To Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    ? , is that Flame from Soul Plane and the voice of Uncle Ruckus? Lmao hell naw.

Well bebops human form was a black dude anyways.
  • Splackavelli
    edited May 2015
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    They need to up the fighting. They were far from ninjas in that joint

Na this ? was trash. 7ft turtles with superstrength, not even ninjas. There's 4 of them with superstrength going against 2 dudes with superstrength. They already ? up by making the turtles too big. They might as well reboot it and replace another chick as april o neal not named Megan Fox.

That's one reason why the ones from the 80's were better. They were all about the size of the average person. Hell, that's already big enough to be considered a giant turtle, but they could still blend in with the public if they put on clothes.
    Man them turtles weren't 7ft tall calm your fanboy ? and get over that ? . It wasn't that bad and they were always strong I remember in the 80s cartoon all four of them overhead pressed a van over their heads and walked up the street with it. That practically an over head lift of 500-700lbs per turtle.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na ? , they never ever had superstrength and they were ? 7 ft tall in that movie.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ yall griping about their height. Really muthafuccas?
  • Splackavelli
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Na ? , they never ever had superstrength and they were ? 7 ft tall in that movie.

I don't recall them having super strength in the movie either. if that was the case they wouldn't have been so easily captured and raph wojlndt have had to save them
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »

I don't recall them having super strength in the movie either. if that was the case they wouldn't have been so easily captured and raph wojlndt have had to save them

They had super strength, in the beginning they threw a shipping container. Raph pushed a wall on the foot and they all held up a tower. They got captured cause they got tased

• BangEm_Bart
    Options

? ....
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , is that Flame from Soul Plane and the voice of Uncle Ruckus? Lmao hell naw.

yea i think he was smart brother too in Undercover Brother
  • Splackavelli
    edited May 2015
    Options

They had super strength, in the beginning they threw a shipping container. Raph pushed a wall on the foot and they all held up a tower. They got captured cause they got tased

Yeah but y'all get all worked up like the the movies gave them hulk like strength. If they were that strong then why did they avoid a whole floor of foot soldiers when they were in the elevator. If they had super strength they wouldn't ran from them. As for height isn't Megan fox about 4 ft 11 or 5 ft 1? If you compare her to Leos height in that scene when she first met them on the roof that would put him between 5 ft 9 or 5 ft 11 that's not too bad and to ad to that he was standing on a ledge making him appear taller. You're just being dramatic with that 7ft ? .
  • vagrant-718
    Options

Yeah but y'all get all worked up like the the movies gave them hulk like strength. If they were that strong then why did they avoid a whole floor of foot soldiers when they were in the elevator. If they had super strength they wouldn't ran from them. As for height isn't Megan fox about 4 ft 11 or 5 ft 1? If you compare her to Leos height in that scene when she first met them on the roof that would put him between 5 ft 9 or 5 ft 11 that's not too bad and to ad to that he was standing on a ledge making him appear taller. You're just being dramatic with that 7ft ? .

Avoid a floor of foot soldiers cause they were pressed for time. Had to get to shredder quick.

Yeah the 7ft is exaggerating but in most incarnation the turtles were shorter than April or same height. 7ft tall ppl look weird fighting, ask Kareem Abdul Jabbar
  • Splackavelli
    edited May 2015
    Options

Avoid a floor of foot soldiers cause they were pressed for time. Had to get to shredder quick.

Yeah the 7ft is exaggerating but in most incarnation the turtles were shorter than April or same height. 7ft tall ppl look weird fighting, ask Kareem Abdul Jabbar

He didn't look so awkward when he was fighting Bruce Lee. If you seen the original uncut footage ... Man! Also they had to do different takes and fight at slower pace because the camera couldn't keep up with them. Kareem was a black belt judo practitioner and also studied jeet kune do under Bruce. To see a man that tall be able to move like that is a frightening sight.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

You're trying to make an illogical movie sound logical. Stop it, you lauce the debate.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Bruh, them ? was tall as ? . Like 10ft tall or some ? . April ONeil was average height standing next to Casey Jones brother plus they had her wearing heels and na they didn't intend for her to be 5 ft in this film nor any other Michael Bay films. They even didn't wanna call them teenagers initially til the fans were like wtf. They were gonna make Shredder a white guy til the fans called ? so na these ? don't know ? about TMNT and just made their own story up like the producers of superman returns.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, them ? was tall as ? . Like 10ft tall or some ? . April ONeil was average height standing next to Casey Jones brother plus they had her wearing heels and na they didn't intend for her to be 5 ft in this film nor any other Michael Bay films. They even didn't wanna call them teenagers initially til the fans were like wtf. They were gonna make Shredder a white guy til the fans called ? so na these ? don't know ? about TMNT and just made their own story up like the producers of superman returns.

Splinter actually learning from a book was the worst. ..... that whole 1st movie should be a dream. Set the story right and pick up from there. They make these movies too soft. That brotherly bonding ? was uncalled for haven raph cry and what not wtf
  • vagrant-718
    Options

Splinter actually learning from a book was the worst. ..... that whole 1st movie should be a dream. Set the story right and pick up from there. They make these movies too soft. That brotherly bonding ? was uncalled for haven raph cry and what not wtf

The turtles were dark and gritty in the mirage comics but 80s toon made them cater to kids. Heard they had to go this route in order to sell toys.

The first movie (classic) was deemed too dark and parents complained. Everytime they try to go back to the dark setting (2k3 toon) the higher ups comes in and want a do-over

The turtles are trapped in the kiddie phase and cant get out
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I want a Turtles in Time ...
  • vagrant-718
    Options

you had that already

220px-TMNT_III_film.jpg
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    That ? was pure garbage truck juice. Secret of the ooze was the best turtles movie ever.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    That ? was pure garbage truck juice. Secret of the ooze was the best turtles movie ever.

Secret of the ooze didn't age well and comes off corny to me. OG turtles movie is a classic
  • Splackavelli
    Options

That's not as bad as a rat Muppet mimicking his masters karate moves while in a cage. We all wish that hollywood would go with the whole hamato Yoshi being transferred into splinter thing but right now I'll take splinter learning from a book than imitating his master in a cage. I like the of movie but gtfoh with that.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

you had that already

220px-TMNT_III_film.jpg

? hated this ?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall aint ? with 3? That was my ? .
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Going to be playing Karai

According to Deadline, 34-year-old actress Brittany Ishibashi has joined the party for TMNT 2, the follow up to last summer’? reboot of the beloved franchise. She will reportedly be playing the character Karai, who just so happens to be the only daughter of the Turtle’s nemesis Shredder (played by Brian Tee this time). Ishibashi will be replacing Minae Noji, who portrayed the character in the first film. Ishibashi has recently appeared on a variety of TV shows, including Bones, Castle, and Grade and Frankie.
    http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Shredder-Daughter-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-2-71687.html

Look everybody match up so far with a Turtle cept for Mikey

Leo - Karai
    Raph - Casey
    Don - Stockman

esq-03-brittany-ishibashi-photo-0612-mdn.jpg
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turtles needs to go dark, now we have to wait till this ? series is over
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Turtles needs to go dark, now we have to wait till this ? series is over

Everything can't be dark though. Batman, cool, he's written to be dark. Superman, should not have been so dark. Should've invoked hope, not destruction and despair. Marvel for their movies right by making them serious, yet fun. Turtles should be the same way, fun. The latest one was a lot of fun. I took my kids and that opened my eyes to how fun it was.