Too Many Black People?? Nightclub In Buffalo Ny Shuts Down Because Of Too Many "Black Ppl"!

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I don't like going to the club if there ain't ? .
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    white clubs be on some BS anyway.you cant wear anything loose.im like wtf you think we suppose to wear tight ass ? young thug wear?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The cops over here banned pure hip hop clubs.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why we need our own ? .
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

i feel we should go to any club.white black asian etc.white people just be on that BS tho
  • Jao
    Jao Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this same ? happened once at a bar where I live.. i hated this place already because it's wack but its in the neighborhood so i pop in sometimes. one night there was an extra amount of black ppl for some reason.. it was barely 1am and outta nowhere the music cuts out and the lights came on.. noone knew why and eventually ppl just left.. i heard rumors that it was ? of too many black ppl and i believed it but it was hard to fathom that they would turn down all that money they were makin

later that night i ran into the dj at the after hours spot.. he tried to play it like he didn't know why it happened at first but i called him out on the race ? and he admitted that they shut it down on purpose n he got ? out for playing too much rap
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i feel we should go to any club.white black asian etc.white people just be on that BS tho

Anybody should be able to go to any club, but they all have their own spots that don't ? with us. We should say ? 'em and ? with ourselves. We spend the most out of everybody and get respected the least.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was wondering why I hadn't heard anybody talking about this, it actually happened a few years ago.

Still shocked this ain't a Funky thread tho
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much is too many???
  • MasterJayN100
    Options

Anybody should be able to go to any club, but they all have their own spots that don't ? with us. We should say ? 'em and ? with ourselves. We spend the most out of everybody and get respected the least.

i feel ya on that ? .they feel we're gonna spoil their fun and fight.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i feel ya on that ? .they feel we're gonna spoil their fun and fight.

I hate to say it, but that ? has happened before. I remember when I was in Chapel Hill, they had a festival called the Apple Chill. They held it for years and the last three years I was there, some black people attached a bike show to the end of it. The first year they did that there were some fights. The second year there was a stabbing. The third year there was a shooting. They shut the whole thing down after that and those white people were ? . It was kinda ? up though. The white part never had any problems. It was basically a family event. The city just shut the whole thing down because they didn't want to be accused of racism by only shutting the black part down.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The club served as the after party spot after a Fashion show where the majority of the people were black so who did the clubs management think was gonna come to the club? Not surprised tho...always heard that Buffalo was always on some low key racist ?
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    black folks will spoil a good event but not all blacks are the same.in a way i cant blame white folks feeling the way they do but dont bunch all of US in that batch
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black folks will spoil a good event but not all blacks are the same.in a way i cant blame white folks feeling the way they do but dont bunch all of US in that batch

lmao @ this big ? ass ? ... Fumble mouth hoe ?
  • MasterJayN100
    edited April 2015
    Options
    im just being real tho.look how we treat one another and see why they feel the way they do.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people aren't any less rowdy than Black people, but as far as I know they shoot clubs up and get them closed because of brawls far less.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crackers will ? up an event just as quick as black people will...
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    you rarely hear about white clubs closing down because of a shoot out
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been to plenty of clubs from New Orleans to Dallas to LA

I have seen plenty of black clubs get out of hand on some dumb ? .

White gets rowdy but not like us.

Hood clubs are the worst.

The reggae spots always ? on the regular black club spots. Never seen any violence at them places.
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At an old club years ago, you couldn't have baggy jeans and you had to tuck in your shirt. Black dudes always got rejected while white dudes come up in there wearing tall tees and breaking other dress codes.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ygZSd.gif

Just sitting here watching these lying ass negros deny that we shoot up clubs more than whites.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that can't be legal