King Alfred Plan in Full Effect:1.5 million black men "missing."

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    I read this days ago, huge reach in logic. First of all ? ain't "missing" they either dead or in prison somebody knows where they are. Saying they are "missing" implies kidnapping or some other measure.

Second to call it genocide, when the highest killers of black men are black men and health issues is an affront to genocide the world over.

Oh it's you again. You pulled the same house-? Uncle Tom act in another thread not too long ago when we were all discussing the Black man who made a video showing his support for the police and downplaying police brutality. You were spineless and blind then, and I see you still are.

Yawn... (:|
    Don't address me if you have nothing substantive to add.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? im not about to argue wit u about animals reason..
    if u cant see it i cant show u..

Sound like a 13yr old girl..

if u dont see the benefits of bein more selective wit who u create wit i dont know what to tell u.. and if u dont see the benefits of real men takin on multiple women in our community then hey.. i hope that ? that runs u drive u crazy! lol

Not arguing this point...however, this is still NOT SELECTIVE BREEDING

? remembered some ? from science class and wanted to sound smart...

Stick to pimpin, pimpin!!

lol i love u smarty art ? .
    especially when it comes to light how my ? outgained everything ur "intelligence" got u..

THAT be the funny ? .

Now if only you would SHUT YO ? UP and enjoy your assumptions...
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many ? ? , DO FOR SELF
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with @BOSSExcellence will I actually go out and do as he says probably not.. But I get the logic.. If you are a REAL man.. Responsible etc. etc. And can financially sustain having multiple women/families.. Then its probably better for the children/women than the alternative of having no man in their lives or having a steady stream of different/incompetent men coming in and out of their lives. Makes perfect sense to me..
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man....i know one of yall African brothers on here can tell a story about what its like having multiple wives. Like the whole dynamics of that type of set up. Cuz this ? @BOSSExcellence glamourizing that life, but I dont think you doing it right lol.

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man....i know one of yall African brothers on here can tell a story about what its like having multiple wives. Like the whole dynamics of that type of set up. Cuz this ? @BOSSExcellence glamourizing that life, but I dont think you doing it right lol.

Even though I dont agree with it, Polight be speaking truth sometimes. Could you pull this off P? Lol

http://youtu.be/CztDKNFTIAs
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    killing each other in the hoods.
    cops killing random black men.
    abortion and race mixing

Race mixing you're still black.

And all that other stuff was worst decades ago.

It's something else if the numbers are true.

Probably because opl ain't having kids like old school ppl use to.

I got a ton of aunts and uncles and my grandma was shooting them out.

But they ain't having kids like that. They having 1 or 2 while grandma had 11 and my other grandma had 9

ur a ? my ?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    People who don't keep 14 dogs in they house usually sell their litter around 8 weeks or so. Dog years to human years is roughly 1 dog year per human month. ? you ain't gettin sent out on your own at 8 years old. Humans are the most complicated, intelligent beings on earth, yes, not the only, but can't be compared to when it comes to intelligence. I don't even know what the ? you talkin about in the last question.

humans are most intelligent when they base their "advances" off studying what animals been doin fornmillions of years?? okay. lol

and u the one who used puppies..
    i was jus goin off what u said..
    wolves have pups.. and if u think the mother aint rearing her children ur an idiot..

i wasnt thinkin domesticated animals.. that may be because i aint a domesticated ? tho..

Animals can't advance off studyin humans though bruh.... That's where we different. Animals don't have the ability to be self aware, another place we're different. Animals can't solve complex, multi-step problems, animals don't have the ability to adapt to a world that is not theirs for the most part. ect....

We ain't animals, we human, and I stand on quality over quantity. 24 hours in a day. Lets say you got 12 kids by 5 broads and they all under 1 roof and you're the man. Somebody is going to suffer, no matter how much P is in your P ? . Somebody is going to suffer, you're spread too thin. I can see if you had 5 or 6 by 1 in the same crib, ? do that all the time... If you ain't tryin to do it on the scale I referred to, then forget the whole thing. Me, personally, i'll take 2 or 3 and give em all the time they need. Quality, over quantity.

Actually, animals are self aware to the level of humans In some aspects no. But they are self aware in other ways If you have any animal in your house you would know this to be true.

Scientists had a committee awhile ago and proven that animals are self aware and do have reason. In fact chimpanzees are now using spears to hunt. Goes to show how little we understand nature and it's course.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I agree with @BOSSExcellence will I actually go out and do as he says probably not.. But I get the logic.. If you are a REAL man.. Responsible etc. etc. And can financially sustain having multiple women/families.. Then its probably better for the children/women than the alternative of having no man in their lives or having a steady stream of different/incompetent men coming in and out of their lives. Makes perfect sense to me..

lol ? need jus go on and admit they aint secure enough in they manhood to debate me and tho logic on my side and all refuse to admit they wrong to not seem like a hoe...

then u got others
    . them smarty art types who think if it aint in a book it aint possible.. or if mrwhiteman aint say it so..

but for the most part its what i do that keep ? debatin me cause it makes them feel uncomfortable to agree or come to terms..

they feel imma have them on the corner next. lol
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Reason/Logic is what makes us HUMAN and seperates us from other species on Earth
    This is a non-debateable FACT

An animal might be able to drive a car, but it will NEVER be able to decide what type of car is best to buy and WHY...

Nobody tryn argue, not tryin be smarter than anybody...but if a ? STATEMENT is made by anybody (including myself) I hope a person (not a ? DOG) will point that out...another example of HUMAN reasoning/logic
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im african.. My dad had a lot of female friend growing up but I never seen him do anything.. As a grown man I believe my pops had a few side pieces in his time..

If I were to go this route I would do it like Akon... Wife and kids will have seperate houses.. Akon has about 7 wives or so.. I believe they are all seperate.. I dont know if he brings all the kids together though..
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    People who don't keep 14 dogs in they house usually sell their litter around 8 weeks or so. Dog years to human years is roughly 1 dog year per human month. ? you ain't gettin sent out on your own at 8 years old. Humans are the most complicated, intelligent beings on earth, yes, not the only, but can't be compared to when it comes to intelligence. I don't even know what the ? you talkin about in the last question.

humans are most intelligent when they base their "advances" off studying what animals been doin fornmillions of years?? okay. lol

wolves have pups.. and if u think the mother aint rearing her children ur an idiot..

i wasnt thinkin domesticated animals.. that may be because i aint a domesticated ? tho..

Animals can't advance off studyin humans though bruh.... That's where we different. Animals don't have the ability to be self aware, another place we're different. Animals can't solve complex, multi-step problems, animals don't have the ability to adapt to a world that is not theirs for the most part. ect....

We ain't animals, we human, and I stand on quality over quantity. 24 hours in a day. Lets say you got 12 kids by 5 broads and they all under 1 roof and you're the man. Somebody is going to suffer, no matter how much P is in your P ? . Somebody is going to suffer, you're spread too thin. I can see if you had 5 or 6 by 1 in the same crib, ? do that all the time... If you ain't tryin to do it on the scale I referred to, then forget the whole thing. Me, personally, i'll take 2 or 3 and give em all the time they need. Quality, over quantity.

Actually, animals are self aware to the level of humans In some aspects no. But they are self aware in other ways If you have any animal in your house you would know this to be true.

Scientists had a committee awhile ago and proven that animals are self aware and do have reason. In fact chimpanzees are now using spears to hunt. Goes to show how little we understand nature and it's course.

You be at my neck, I respect it though. The discussion was breeding vs raising. I'm not revisiting reasoning portion, if you really feel like animals can reason or are as complex as human, try to get that same chimpanzee to function in society. Let me know how that work.

lol ? need jus go on and admit they aint secure enough in they manhood to debate me and tho logic on my side and all refuse to admit they wrong to not seem like a hoe...

then u got others
    . them smarty art types who think if it aint in a book it aint possible.. or if mrwhiteman aint say it so..

but for the most part its what i do that keep ? debatin me cause it makes them feel uncomfortable to agree or come to terms..

As for you ? , I debate you to keep you honest if ya bullshittin, like you sayin polygamy is our culture, but you'd say ? africa in the same breath.... You know my background, so you know what you do don't bother me. A hustle is a hustle. we all hypocrites, walkin contradictions, some of us just scared to admit it cuz people will look at em funny. I don't debate to win ? , that's for ? that need validation. I either wanna see your side, clearly, or you on some silly ? and i'm bringin you back to the square. But if you ? wit polygamy, and it ain't on no extreme ? , to each his own, I prefer one over four. I'd put my energy into one great chick with 3 kids over whatever numbers you throwin out there.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speechless. ..
  • CapitalB
    Options

You be at my neck, I respect it though. The discussion was breeding vs raising. I'm not revisiting reasoning portion, if you really feel like animals can reason or are as complex as human, try to get that same chimpanzee to function in society. Let me know how that work.

then u got others

As for you ? , I debate you to keep you honest if ya bullshittin, like you sayin polygamy is our culture, but you'd say ? africa in the same breath.... You know my background, so you know what you do don't bother me. A hustle is a hustle. we all hypocrites, walkin contradictions, some of us just scared to admit it cuz people will look at em funny. I don't debate to win ? , that's for ? that need validation. I either wanna see your side, clearly, or you on some silly ? and i'm bringin you back to the square. But if you ? wit polygamy, and it ain't on no extreme ? , to each his own, I prefer one over four. I'd put my energy into one great chick with 3 kids over whatever numbers you throwin out there.

now thats jus bein plain ol' lazy..

but ull be on the front line screamin how ? up ? is but aint doin nothin to help..

and yeh. ..? Africa..
    hus like if ur biological mother had sold u to slavery ud say ? her too.. or sold u to a dope dealer for a fix..

dont change ur genetics tho..
    u still go look like her..

same shitmm
  • CapitalB
    Options
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

then u got others

now thats jus bein plain ol' lazy..

but ull be on the front line screamin how ? up ? is but aint doin nothin to help..

and yeh. ..? Africa..
    hus like if ur biological mother had sold u to slavery ud say ? her too.. or sold u to a dope dealer for a fix..

dont change ur genetics tho..
    u still go look like her..

same shitmm

You still hangin on to that "we was sold to slavery" argument. You gotta do the googles on that one because i'm not explainin why that's wrong, you know it's only half right, if half, might be less but you'll cast that ? out there for the sake of argument. That's like saying, the police keep shootin ? , even though some of em were criminals, the fact remains, they still almost seem to prefer to shoot us. Check my post on the first page of this very thread buddy.... Clearly address a problem, and solution. That ain't even the point tho, the point is, IMO and that's really all it is, polygamy could work if it's not an extreme circumstance, but I'll err on the side of quality, over quantity. I think i've said that pretty much in every post. We can both be right, I just think you want a ? to fold to what you sayin completely. That won't happen unless you hit ya nephew with a paradigm shifting idea.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've learned great things come in small quantities. Black men get a lot of things done despite being outnumbered.

Not trying to downplay the numbers but trying to see a positive through so much negative.

They crucified Jesus and he was solo so it comes as no surprise that the original man is a blessing and a curse.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da ? thread yall reading damn
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killing each other in the hoods.
    cops killing random black men.
    abortion and race mixing

I hope no one takes this the wrong way---then again idgaf---but lets be real, nggas killin nggas trumps all those other reasons by far. And thats not a 'what about black on black crime' comment. Thats just raw facts

You gotta keep in mind for the numbers to look like they do NOW, those seeds were planted a generatin ago.

You're talkin 80s Chicago, 90s ? epidemic, NY and DC, Rayful Edmund, Bloods n Crips, etc, etc. It takes a generation, or better yet 15-25 years, for those chickens to come home to roost statistically
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its per 100 women, so abortion has nothing to do with it. A fetus aborted has, one would think, equal chance to be a male or female. That would not explain this
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reason/Logic is what makes us HUMAN and seperates us from other species on Earth

An animal might be able to drive a car, but it will NEVER be able to decide what type of car is best to buy and WHY...

Nobody tryn argue, not tryin be smarter than anybody...but if a ? STATEMENT is made by anybody (including myself) I hope a person (not a ? DOG) will point that out...another example of HUMAN reasoning/logic

Yes they will, it may not make sense to you but they will
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

Yes they will, it may not make sense to you but they will

You sound dumb af
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you are arguing with a high school dropout about the differences between humans and animals.

Think about that for a second