Nas Announces Long-Awaited New LP

Options
Agrv2385
Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
New York rapper Nas has announced plans to release a long-awaited new solo album later this year.

According to reports, Nasty Nas broke the big news to drop a summer album during an Orlando, Florida concert this past weekend.

Death to all snitches and fake mofos, keep only real ones in your circle no second guess ass ? . #nas #vainorlando #illmatic #nasnyc #vain #stillmatic
83 likes11 comments

Damn i was actually gonna go to this concert but the venue is cramped and lame as hell.

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Source for the bootleg original post
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude announced this album a while ago, "seasons of nasir", Hope he changes that title btw
  • NuffRespect.
    NuffRespect. Members Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait huge Nas fan i seen the live video ? got me hype made me wanna listen to all his albums top to bottom again oh and i agree wit u on that one hope make changes the title, i mean it ain't that bad. I hope this album is on some it was written, stillmatic type ? , untitled, life is good are hard albums but i'm ready to hear some street nas ? like the albums i mentioned earlier. I would ? for it to have mobb deep, AZ, dj premier, jungle, large professer features and a dr dre beat especially Mobb deep and premier give us a sense of nostalgia from back in then day when they use to collab like that. none of these new rappers featured on the album nas please.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    change it to Southern Ties
  • c.h.i.p.
    c.h.i.p. Members Posts: 202 ✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    change it to Southern Ties

co$ign
  • NuffRespect.
    Options
    Rakim just announced he working on a new album to, good year for hip hop, new nas, rakim, mobb deep albums
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully it don't flop like life is wood

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Rakim just announced he working on a new album to, good year for hip hop, new nas, rakim, mobb deep albums

He needs to call up BDK for a feature
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Can't wait huge Nas fan i seen the live video ? got me hype made me wanna listen to all his albums top to bottom again oh and i agree wit u on that one hope make changes the title, i mean it ain't that bad. I hope this album is on some it was written, stillmatic type ? , untitled, life is good are hard albums but i'm ready to hear some street nas ? like the albums i mentioned earlier. I would ? for it to have mobb deep, AZ, dj premier, jungle, large professer features and a dr dre beat especially Mobb deep and premier give us a sense of nostalgia from back in then day when they use to collab like that. none of these new rappers featured on the album nas please.

Even though it didn't have that nostalgic feel to me he tried to bring it back with the Large Pro track on LIG, he even dedicated it to the "stuck in the 90's ? ", dope song but I didn't get that 90's feeling from it
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    One producer nobody ever brings up is LES that dude has laced Nas with some gems in the past I want to see what he got cooked up for Nas
  • NuffRespect.
    Options

He needs to call up BDK for a feature

Word along wit Nas and Kool G Rap
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harry fraud & terrace martin please
  • NuffRespect.
    Options

Even though it didn't have that nostalgic feel to me he tried to bring it back with the Large Pro track on LIG, he even dedicated it to the "stuck in the 90's ? ", dope song but I didn't get that 90's feeling from it

Last track i remember with nas and mobb deep was the dog ? joint so they can defiantly hook up some classic ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exwhUGaw1pY

and alchemist is producing the whole mobb deep album so that ? should be on point
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New album this year huh?

http://youtu.be/7GpPGD7_yRY

It's officially a countdown
  • NuffRespect.
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Speaking of Lost Tapes Nas need to drop Lost Tapes 2 already lol
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if he'll collab with Your Old Droog lol.

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Îlledoouttt the don
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and alchemist is producing the whole mobb deep album so that ? should be on point

112598-Mae-mase-dancing-watch-car-did-Vwnm.gif
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Put this video on the thread. You don't deserve to make a thread about Nas if you can't do your job ? .

gtfoh clown im 30 im a grown ass man, at my REAL job doing law unlike you lil punk ass ? . all upset i didnt post the video of his boo thang up get a life.