Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same verse or same four bars?

I like making fun of Game like everyone else, but who cares?

And ? Complex...
  • NuffRespect.
    NuffRespect. Members Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DMX stays doing this as well
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    After a night of watching Bone thugs n harmony vids on youtube a few years back, in the recommended videos was a video proving Layzie bone sold the same verse over and over again. It was like a 15 minute video of Layzie bone spitting damn near word for word the same verse on all these different songs. Some of them were retail releases, some of them were never heard mixtapes. But he had to use that song like 30 times

Instagram wasn't out back thn so if you heard it live n 1 city tha city next door ain't hear it ? ain't get around like tht ? half of jay z vol 2 were put together frm previous freestyles mase use to do tht 2
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    Same verse or same four bars?

I like making fun of Game like everyone else, but who cares?

And ? Complex...

oprah.gif

Ngga this is hilarious
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But game do it way to.much along with a dre jay z or pac line lol but game next move is to find this white guy dude better go hide
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is bad but damn near every rapper used to spit song lyrics on the Bassment back in the day.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Every rapper has done this, albeit 6 times is alot, but its nothing to trip about. These ? go to 100 different radio stations yearly getting asked to drop a rhyme, you gotta be dumb to think theyre not recycling bars.

oprah.gif

Most rappers drop a line from their upcoming project

Then when said project drops you be like 'ooh thats the verse he spit on....'

They do NOT spit the same fuking bar 2,3, 6 years later. Stop it

Most rappers... this is Game we're talking about... he's done worse...
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After a night of watching Bone thugs n harmony vids on youtube a few years back, in the recommended videos was a video proving Layzie bone sold the same verse over and over again. It was like a 15 minute video of Layzie bone spitting damn near word for word the same verse on all these different songs. Some of them were retail releases, some of them were never heard mixtapes. But he had to use that song like 30 times

LOL I know the exact verse you're talking about, yeah it's actually fire but he used it around 37 times. The first time I heard it was on K-Ci's "Thug By Heart"
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The infamous "what the wind blew in" rhyme right?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hennessy, Enemy, Penitentiary
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Every rapper has done this, albeit 6 times is alot, but its nothing to trip about. These ? go to 100 different radio stations yearly getting asked to drop a rhyme, you gotta be dumb to think theyre not recycling bars.

oprah.gif

Most rappers drop a line from their upcoming project

Then when said project drops you be like 'ooh thats the verse he spit on....'

They do NOT spit the same fuking bar 2,3, 6 years later. Stop it

giphy.gif
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Doc Dre, Eminem, Jimmy Iovine

Money May, Pacquiao, Muhammed Ali

told Just, roll up and put on a beat

And watch me blow ? up, like in Transformers 3"

guarantee you that ? is somewhere in one of his notebooks
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill let the game slide on this one simply cause he didnt kick the same freestyle in the below vid so he can freestyle that written fake freestyle is prob just his go to when he aint really feeling good about going off the top .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS20s19zmY8
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

LOL I know the exact verse you're talking about, yeah it's actually fire but he used it around 37 times. The first time I heard it was on K-Ci's "Thug By Heart"

im surprised no one called him out on that people dont like getting recycled verses on legit songs lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aww come on lol y'all leave this man alone
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

kzzl wrote: »

The infamous "what the wind blew in" rhyme right?

Lmao yep! I remember "What the wind blew in" and the other line i remember was "Lil Lay coming from the land of the heartless, gotta 9 milli dont make me spark this" or some ? like that.