Things That Make You View Females/Males (For The Ladies) In A Negative Light

Options

Comments

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women that dont cook

Extra especially, women with children who dont cook

If you uave children you should have cooked food readily available off gp ? fast food and that ready made ?
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chest tattoos. (looking like a ? )
    Hard NY accents(Sounding like a ? )
    Excessive weave(trying to be a cracka)
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? with big feet

You Ain't Lyin...Can't Do It If They Got These

flintoes_thumb.jpg?w=384&h=289

• scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freudian wrote: »
    A man without purpose

Unable to engage in an intelligent conversation

Not mentally or financially stable

Unable to compromise

A know it all

Can't name 5 Lil Wayne songs

Narcissistic

Male Chauvinistic

A push over

No sense of style

Can't take constructive criticism from a female

Good ? . Do we know each other?

Lol.....I don't think so.

If you could only chose 2 in a mate, which attributes are most important: beauty; intelligence; sexual compatibility; financially stable or emotionally available
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah.. bad hygiene is my number 1

even so that a big bulbous fatty can smell great and increase her overall value even tho I still won't be f*ckin with her.
    But for that Split tenth of a tenth of a second. I might consider. and thats major.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freudian wrote: »
    A man without purpose

Unable to engage in an intelligent conversation

Not mentally or financially stable

Unable to compromise

A know it all

Can't name 5 Lil Wayne songs

Narcissistic

Male Chauvinistic

A push over

No sense of style

Can't take constructive criticism from a female

Good ? . Do we know each other?

Lol.....I don't think so.

If you could only chose 2 in a mate, which attributes are most important: beauty; intelligence; sexual compatibility; financially stable or emotionally available

The bolded, I think. Those two establish a strong foundation for a successful relationship. If both partners are above average mentally, it generally means that both partners understand each other, understand the value of compromise, understand loyalty and honesty and can make decisions rationally...which is very important if a relationship is to survive.

Sexual compatibility all but ensures stability in a relationship because sex touches that deep, emotional part of us that no other action between a couple can. Also, enjoying sex with another person denotes an attraction of itself; so beauty as a requirement is null.

Why would someone cheat on his/her partner if he/she believes they're getting the best of it anyway?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicks that post pics or exposures and takes them down before I get the chance to see it. *slams tablet and walks out the room angrily*
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    ? with big feet

You Ain't Lyin...Can't Do It If They Got These

flintoes_thumb.jpg?w=384&h=289

I don't like feet that don't have an even symmetry . that one big toe sticking out on some Fred flinsronexshit is a killer and that second toe that's longer than the big toe looking like its trying to win a race is a definite deal breaker.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    Chest tattoos. (looking like a ? )
    Hard NY accents(Sounding like a ? )
    Excessive weave(trying to be a cracka)

Tbh most Americans women accents are horrendous new York and deep south I mean on some extreme bama ? . I don't want a chick that sounds like u-? when she speaks and if a ? sounds like sweet brown when she opens her mouth she automatically disqualified. American women are the most masculine women in the word. Some american women I mean I don't mean to make unfair generalizations up in here.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    How they treat others. Nothing worse than a ? you can't take no where.

Absolutely
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    A chick with too many ratchet tattoos, an obsession with long ass weaves, and one who is too fat. Too many big ass ? out here
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear to ? I hate ratchet ? the type that be trying to fight like she a man. the type that enjoys love & hiphop taking pointers. the type thats quick to get loud
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @scorpio4lfe what do you think your own question? It's an interesting one, I have to admit
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Attitude is really the only thing that comes to mind. Anything else, even if im not interested hey we can kick it, i can talk to just about anybody, might parlay it into a hookup w/ her friend or networking

But attitude? Oh gosh. I hate it. Hate it. Hate it like Whoopi Goldberg's lips. There's nothing worse in the world than a chick with a attitude. And dont let her be fat, too. :-&

And i dont mean that new ngga broad definition of fat, i mean if she raise her arm and it look like she sewed 2 water balloons under her skin :-&

I dont even speak fat bytch. If a fat bytch talk to me with too much sass it come out like charlie brown teacher. I just smile and nod
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lack of accountability. I've met too many women who will not take responsibility for their actions. They always blame it on everybody else. Just stubborn as ? about it.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People will make up lies just to look at you in a negative light.
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like chicks that

smokes

drinks

wears too much lipstick and nail polish

speaks in slangs(internet slangs)

speaks loud

swears

takes too many selfies...

have too many tattoos

sleeps with too many guys, or flirts with too may guys(? tendencies)

Typical millennial basics being pumped out the factory nowadays.

Not many chicks out there now with old school mentality and classy lady like attitude. Next door girl is few and far in between.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you look for negativity in people u will find it. It can become a mental disorder to see flaws in everything. U got people looking at instagram pictures saying a person is sleeping around flirting or not classy.. etc..anybody and everybody have a negative and positive light. Its how u choose to see things. Its too many so called physics half of the things they think they seeing is part of their imagination.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember a chick with a big-ass tattoo on the side of her face tried to talk to me once. Then she told me that I made her ? itch because I wouldn't let her get the number. That encounter made me look at her in a negative light, ? .
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, females that smoke squares are the worst

but a pretty chick that blows trees is GOAT
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you look for negativity in people u will find it. It can become a mental disorder to see flaws in everything. U got people looking at instagram pictures saying a person is sleeping around flirting or not classy.. etc..anybody and everybody have a negative and positive light. Its how u choose to see things. Its too many so called physics half of the things they think they seeing is part of their imagination.

Real Lady in here droppin science.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People will make up lies just to look at you in a negative light.

there she go

Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif

lol where you been