• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone jus playef this lame ? at work

All that yellin and screamin save it for the gridiron
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? why don't you tell the cops to stop they violent ways,and was violence the answer when you stabbed that ? to death in Atlanta
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Violence is always the answer.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I appreciate the passion at least. As a person with some influence and a huge star in the town he should make a statement and I have no issue with the statement he made.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao ? if you don't sit down (oh ? nevermind he was already sittin)

well keep sittin ? these cops out here murdering people and collecting checks
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lol'd at the title
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell Toussaint Louverture violence and all those other brothers and sisters in Hatian revolution that violence has never been the answer.

? tell the american government violence has never been the answer Ray and make another telling us about the look the faces of the people you said that ? to.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Man get this ? outa here.
    Even if you don't agree with how things are going don't tell not people not to do anything. That's stupid.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    ? want black celebrities to speak out on issues, then when they do it, and do it spiritedly like he just did, ? wanna clown him and talk him down. ? ya'll.

If they talking some ? why shouldn't they be called out about it?

Ray Lewis was a great football player but IMO and this is only MY opinion he is compromised. I say that because of how he beat that murder case. Top white people gave him his life back for a price and when they need him to he has go along with their plan and speak out in a way they see fit.

Ray Lewis damn for sure ain't the only one!
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Respectfully I feel rioting in your own area equals counterproductive
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray Lewis saying this ? cause he wasnt charged with murder and he got millions of dollars in the bank
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    saying "violence isn't the answer" but yet made a living giving QB's concussions and was allegedly involved in a double homicide.....shut up, Ray....
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man get this ? outa here.
    Even if you don't agree with how things are going don't tell not people not to do anything. That's stupid.

Exactly coming from a dude who beat a murder charge
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/Hvbr0tUmJR8

@ 1:10

Ray will you help us?
    Ray: Ye..welll
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray lewis killed a guy tho
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray Lewis done turned into a corporate tom like Chris Carter

He know how f-cked up that city is.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Jay-z sold dope, and reminds us that he did every song he makes. ? was ? about him not sayin much about Michael Brown. The point is, everybody compromised, ain't no ? perfect, al sharpton a rat, a real live snitch, ? got him on speed dial every time the race take a L. Ok, Ray Lewis beat a body 16 years ago. Notice, he beat the body. Ya'll doin what the crackas do, they criminalize every move we make, ya'll essentially are putting his old mugshot on blast. If CNN did that, ya'll would go in on that ? . When we was actin a fool yesterday, and for good ? reason, all I heard about was the bloods, crips and BGF on CNN. Don't bring up bloods and crips, bring up the fact that we at our wits end wit this ? and though it's counter productive, it's gettin 24 hour news coverage and our voices are being heard. If it was all about looting and all that, why did they do it the day of lil homie funeral? Is that riot perfect in terms of tact? no. Are these mostly children who feel like they're standing up for something even though they're doing it wrong? Yes, that's a start, and I respect it.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    He means well, but it's just another case of a celebrity thinking they're more important than they really are.

Exactly.

What we need is more of these so-called stars to speak up.

They come from the community and then turn theirs backs in silence when ? like this goes down....
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Ray Lewis done turned into a corporate tom like Chris Carter

He know how f-cked up that city is.

Thats why he gonna stay in his big ass house if he wanna talk that ? he should be in the streets showing action in the city
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray Lewis saying this ? cause he wasnt charged with murder and he got millions of dollars in the bank

arrent most athletes broke after they retire.