Damn Jay is baiting his real fans with this one...B-Side Concert in NY for Tidal users only

Options
Nah Son
Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in The Reason
After defending Tidal on Twitter over the weekend and assuring everyone things are fine, Jay Z is now ready to turn up the heat on the competition, as he just announced that he's doing an exclusive B-Side concert in NYC. Tickets for the show, which is one die hard Jay Z fans have been begging for for years, will be given away through an online contest on Tidal, thus making this the most exclusive Tidal experience to this point. Full rules and details for the contest, which Tidal users can enter here, can be found below.

Jaÿ-Z B-Sides

The show the fans have been asking for. Jaÿ-Z performs the album cuts. All the best “B-sides” of his career.

What song are you most looking forward to?

How To Enter

TIDAL users who create a playlist and share on Twitter will be entered into the playlist contest and will have a chance to win two free tickets to an upcoming Jaÿ-Z concert in NYC. Tweets must include the hashtag #TIDALXJAYZ. Must be 18+ to enter.

Songs like Lucifer, Hola Hovito, So Ghetto etc live? I need to see that ? . Not signing up tho

Comments

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chess not Checkers...
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody can mute but i said nobody can shot me yes
    i aint see my back of eyelids for 24 hours yea thats me no mic no camerasu
    just pain mama how much pain can i stand aaaaaa lots of a playa just a gameee
    never had ? lost the gameee

gunplay verse on that kendrick track is dope
  • Nah Son
    edited April 2015
    Options
    thats cool.

at first, i was under the impression that the only way fans could get tickets is if they were tidal subscribers.

Isnt that the case? Cause this made me think that too

"Tickets for the show, which is one die hard Jay Z fans have been begging for for years, will be given away through an online contest on Tidal, thus making this the most exclusive Tidal experience to this point."

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn jay good chess move wheres that weebay meme gif when you need it LOL
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DarcSkies wrote: »
    Idiots don't understand that TIDAL is for people who actively but music. He said so...

It's not intended to get a bunch of people who download for free anyway to magically stop and pay 9.99 a month

those people who stream free versions of spotify and pandora are a large part of the market share and generate ad revenue for those mediums. guess how much ad revenue tidal is getting.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    He got a ÿ in his name now? Gotdamnyamanturkishhov

Thought I was the only one to notice that..
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The haters ain't gonna like this move.....I already know what they thinking "damn jay why don't you just fall back and take a L so I can laugh at you sheesh!!!!"....let him keep adding things like this and the world outside of the IC will start to take notice and slowly start signing up for chances to win or at least live stream event and concerts like this.... Glad I signed up I'll let y'all know what songs he does when its streamed
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    "I will not Lose...fuckas"
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    The haters ain't gonna like this move.....I already know what they thinking "damn jay why don't you just fall back and take a L so I can laugh at you sheesh!!!!"....let him keep adding things like this and the world outside of the IC will start to take notice and slowly start signing up for chances to win or at least live stream event and concerts like this.... Glad I signed up I'll let y'all know what songs he does when its streamed

do you currently have one of the paid plans for tidal?
  • Nah Son
    Options
    Monizzle do you work for Spotify bruh
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

nah matter fact i been ? with grooveshark for a good 5 years or so, in many ways its better than spotify.

have you signed up for a paid version of tidal?
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Yep....$9.99 the same price I was giving google for their play music service
  • Nah Son
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

nah matter fact i been ? with grooveshark for a good 5 years or so, in many ways its better than spotify.

have you signed up for a paid version of tidal?

Nah I'm leaning towards a premium account on spotify
  • GetoBoy
    edited April 2015
    Options

Yep....$9.99 the same price I was giving google for their play music service

The spirit of Hova just spoke to me. He told me to tell you that you are a great Jayhova Witness. But you can further your faith for $20 a month with the HQ FLAC plan.

You right what am I thinking I should have kept paying google the same $9.99 for less content and exclusives huh??? Damn it what was I thinking my camel jocking is just pouring through that bit of common sense.... Thank you for showing me the light let me go back to giving the whites guys over at google the same money but for less content lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So pay $120 a year just to be entered into exclusive contests you most likely wont win

jay-z-kanye-createacap-e1311150142585.png

You could pay $120 a year for premium spotify and not even receive that chance tho

*Ye shrug*