Mad Skillz DJs ANNNNND raps on Sway's show...

Options
water ur seeds
water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
Daum that does take mad skills... I still find myself still finding schitt on Sway's show that I havnt heard before...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_GC98uy1Ag

Here's Skillz originally ripping that verse on Stretch and Bobbito's show with Q Tip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFuIqg5HUtg

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does he say about uncle murda jacking his rap up for 2014
  • water ur seeds
    edited April 2015
    Options
    i've had the opportunity to kick it with homie for a couple hours back when he was about to put out his "infamous quotes" mixtape.

he told me and the homies mad stories about jazzy jeff, will smith and eminem.

dope dude, man.

Thats dope... Well fck tell us what he said then!!! haha
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i've had the opportunity to kick it with homie for a couple hours back when he was about to put out his "infamous quotes" mixtape.

dope dude, man.

He explained how he was touring with Jazzy Jeff overseas and how the appreciation of hip hop is just on another level everywhere other than the US.
    he said that when Eminem performs, his in-ear monitors are set to where he can only really hear himself and NOTHING else....which i thought was interesting.

a buncha other things were said..

People don't realize that, a lot of music we throwaway over here it's big overseas. A lot of cats that don't blow up in the states make a killing overseas, the world is bigger than the U.S. but most people fail to realize that
  • water ur seeds
    edited April 2015
    Options

dope dude, man.

He explained how he was touring with Jazzy Jeff overseas and how the appreciation of hip hop is just on another level everywhere other than the US.

he said that when Eminem performs, his in-ear monitors are set to where he can only really hear himself and NOTHING else....which i thought was interesting.

he also said that will smith encouraged him to get into film making and was really interested in "byron", which was a short film that skillz made.

Thats dope, yeah I remember he was cool with Jazz, thats pretty mad about Em blocking all that schitt out, I thought he was one of them rappers that responder of crowd energy...

dope dude, man.

People don't realize that, a lot of music we throwaway over here it's big overseas. A lot of cats that don't blow up in the states make a killing overseas, the world is bigger than the U.S. but most people fail to realize that

Over here in the UK people acts like Immortal Tech, RA, People Under The Stairs, Ugly Duckling, Jeru, Diamond D, Jeff all a bunch of 90s rappers are smashing small shows daum every day of the week... I get the impression that they get alot more appreciation over here and Europe then over there in the States...
  • water ur seeds
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Double post...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dope dude, man.

he also said that will smith encouraged him to get into film making and was really interested in "byron", which was a short film that skillz made.

Thats dope, yeah I remember he was cool with Jazz, thats pretty mad about Em blocking all that schitt out, I thought he was one of them rappers that responder of crowd energy...

dope dude, man.

Over here in the UK people acts like Immortal Tech, RA, People Under The Stairs, Ugly Duckling, Jeru, Diamond D, Jeff all a bunch of 90s rappers are smashing small shows daum every day of the week... I get the impression that they get alot more appreciation over here and Europe then over there in the States...
    People over here rate rappers by how much money they make, so that's why they go over seas and do their thing, plus they are able to do their actual art as opposed to being puppeted