Baltimore City Mother WHOOPS Her Son AZZ For Participating In RIOTS!!

Options
OGClarenceBoddicker
OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
Izza jussa knowza, fwom deez fwuest timezez izza seenzez dazza madda whoopses huhsuh sonzes daz iziz gonz beez proudszes uhz huhz

Mwaybwz ifeses ins moaz maddaz woulzez whoopses dayz churlinz denza mo whyite folkszes jussa woulda lovus we, and not shootses uh wih guh, and some halp lub uh

Imziz juses soal glah deh shez dids nots wait intill nex yeah, because them whits foaks wuzzis twoahn huhz ? ins jails

thankz youz white fawdda, i wubses youzall masstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kTWqfeJHZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0x-KSN2RZc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktCtXaj-d4E

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I a ? if I could read this effortlessly?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    no mattah hi manzzy twimes you shoot me in head wit gun ? doan madda, cuh i knows when youz killz meez iz goaz tuh ? hebbem
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    maybeez ifs moaz nigro muddas woulh weah mo dead cat hairs upwon dey cwons weez wouz be in bettzuh poazsion in wife
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is given a platform as a distraction from the real issue. In any other case, she'd be viewed as a child abusing black single mother and the reason her son allegedly does violent things. Continuing the cycle of violence.

The mere fact she readily accepts this platform is a testimony to why kids need a mother and a father. Any real dad would have checked her before she went on tv like that.

People are dumb if they don't realize that.

Adrian Peterson agrees.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I slick thought he was just speaking gibberish den I realized dis ? speaking slave tlk or tryin to
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO who is this silly ? or crackkka or ? or a mixture of them?

Anyway, she don't realize this is what enslaved mothers would do to their enslaved sons to pacify them because they feared the slave owner would ? their son if she didn't emasculate him. But we forget African women push their sons as well as the fathers to protect the nation and tribe. But we are so gone from that time we think it's wisdom to beat men into submission, you should cut their ? off and have them be a ? for all of that ? .
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is being celebrated by white people..
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited April 2015
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

certain blacks who never heard of logic too, lets keep it a buck

i support that black woman and any black parent keepin they child out of what they feel is potential danger, but all these ? ? and cacs celebratin this ? is disgustin, i see more about this ? on my timelines than i do about the murder or the riots
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? getting more attention for protecting whitey,
    than the actual reason them people out there protesting in the first place..

The media jump at any chance to distract attention away from what the real issues are..
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no mattah hi manzzy twimes you shoot me in head wit gun ? doan madda, cuh i knows when youz killz meez iz goaz tuh ? hebbem

Good boy nh
  • Max.
    Options
    I say I says i'sss dont know bouts da videyo buts ts is a ? half breed crakka!!
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    She is given a platform as a distraction from the real issue. In any other case, she'd be viewed as a child abusing black single mother and the reason her son allegedly does violent things. Continuing the cycle of violence.

The mere fact she readily accepts this platform is a testimony to why kids need a mother and a father. Any real dad would have checked her before she went on tv like that.

People are dumb if they don't realize that.

No self respecting parent would go on national television to brag about it on air.

Despite that the kid deserved it, as a person that has a bachelors in broadcast, she was used as a ? and doesn't realize it.
  • black caesar
    Options
    She got a twitter account? She needs to be aware that she was used.

Also is @DWO OK?
  • Max.
    Options

Also is @DWO OK?

Du was on tc
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes....let's attack a parent for actually trying to keep her kid out of trouble.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This.
    This ? getting more attention for protecting whitey,
    than the actual reason them people out there protesting in the first place..

The media jump at any chance to distract attention away from what the real issues are..

And this.
  • black caesar
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Also is @DWO OK?

Du was on tc

TC?
  • black caesar
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Yes....let's attack a parent for actually trying to keep her kid out of trouble.

No! That's not what we're saying. Most of us are not mad at her at all for doing what any parent should do. Were frustrated because she shouldn't be doing interviews that will be used to take attention of why the riot started in the first place.

She would had been called an abuser if this were filmed and there was no riot, but now America is celebrating her. FOH She didn't use her third eye to pick up what was happening, plus there was no reason to go on national television to explain why she did what she did when it was obvious.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is how you troll like a champion. Well done, oh gee Clarence ? !
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people see her and think, "there would be no riot of they all had moms like that."

And they had to point out that she's a single mother of six.

Smash, though.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keeping your kid out of prison and running with "the wrong crowd" >>>>> any of this other ? ? got going on.

? acting like she should be cheering that ? n
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No! That's not what we're saying. Most of us are not mad at her at all for doing what any parent should do. Were frustrated because she shouldn't be doing interviews that will be used to take attention of why the riot started in the first place.

She would had been called an abuser if this were filmed and there was no riot, but now America is celebrating her. FOH She didn't use her third eye to pick up what was happening, plus there was no reason to go on national television to explain why she did what she did when it was obvious.
    Except the riots shouldn't be the story to begin with, it should be about Freddy Grey. The very acts her son was joining in with, were taking attention away the real issue which was police abuse. I can't blame her for doing what everyone else who gets a viral videos does, which is get their 15 mins.
  • black caesar
    Options

Except the riots shouldn't be the story to begin with, it should be about Freddy Grey. The very acts her son was joining in with, were taking attention away the real issue which was police abuse. I can't blame her for doing what everyone else who gets a viral videos does, which is get their 15 mins.

I mentioned that in the post. I said the mom being on TV took away from the real issue which was why the riot took place to begin with.

Can't co-sign about her 15 mins.