I EAT ASS AND I AINT ASHAMED!

Options

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah freak ? is like kissin a ? after she swallows, this ? here is occult-like
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freaks but something like that got y'all weirded out lol
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a difference between being a freak and being sadistic. But u got it bruh. I wouldn't even approach my girl with no ? like that

so its a limit to the freakiness huh but you supposed to be doing whatever to baby girl got her open right oki
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm mean I'm down for some restraints but that's some white people ? ..no racist.

Reminds me of this sub chick that told me that her Dom made ? beads out of golf ? .

I'm not built for that life.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's wrong with eating ass tho?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    this ? @CP203 in the illuminati

forget about yo ? girl, he want yo soul
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    There's a difference between being a freak and being sadistic. But u got it bruh. I wouldn't even approach my girl with no ? like that

so its a limit to the freakiness huh but you supposed to be doing whatever to baby girl got her open right oki

Sex is supposed to be enjoyable between both of yall. If that's what she would want, I'd oblige, but I know my chick. To each his own though. Enjoy life. Keep the fire dept. on speed dial though....or at least a water gun
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ CP203 changing the whole dynamics of this thread.

Thread title change is a must. @Dro
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sex is supposed to be enjoyable between both of yall. If that's what she would want, I'd oblige, but I know my chick. To each his own though. Enjoy life. Keep the fire dept. on speed dial though....or at least a water gun

You know what's funny her husband eats her ass, and she comes to me to get turned out

Lmao...smh.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    203 out here sacrificing ? , I saw the magic circle you ain't foolin me
    Nah freak ? is like kissin a ? after she swallows, this ? here is occult-like

this ? lol... interesting terminology. ? been doing his research and putting it in weird contexts. haha
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Can @cp203 and @kat rage flirt in pm's so we can talk bout eating ass in peace? :-(

..? BOTH OF THEY ? ASS!!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    Can @cp203 and @kat rage flirt in pm's so we can talk bout eating ass in peace? :-(

..? BOTH OF THEY ? ASS!!

I hear ya honey
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Dro hurt for real. Lol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bunch of ? talkers
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scroter wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    IM DISCUSSIN WITH MY HOMEBOYS ON HOW MUCH ASS I ATE THIS WEEKEND (SAME CHICK OF COURSE) AND THEY GOING IN ON ME..

LET'S BE NUTRIOUS ABOUT THE SITUATION.. EATIN ASS IS GOOD AND GOOD FOR YOU.. LOOK HOW HEALTHY CHUCK IS, AND SHE WILL GO MOSQUITO ON A NGAS ASS..

KATT EATS ASS...
    360 EATS ASS..
    THE DUDE THAT BEATS HIS WIFE EATS ASS..
    DU EATS... WELL ANYTHING!

I AINT NO TRICK DADDY "? EATING GANG" TYPE, BUT GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DAM!!

I DONT FLICK MY WRIST WHEN WHIPPIN THAT ? BUT I WILL FLICK MY TONGUE WHEN IN MY HER ? !
    Hepatitis A (formerly known as infectious hepatitis) is an acute infectious disease of the liver caused by the hepatitis A virus (HAV).[1] Many cases have little or no symptoms especially in the young.[2] The time between infection and symptoms, in those who develop them, is between two and six weeks.[3] When there are symptoms they typically last eight weeks and may include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, yellow skin, fever, and abdominal pain.[2] Around 10–15% of people experience a recurrence of symptoms during the six months after the initial infection.[2] Acute liver failure may rarely occur with this being more common in the elderly.[2]

It is usually spread by eating or drinking food or water contaminated with infected feces.

hepatitis-A.jpg

hepatitis.A.jpg
    ROFL.I hope it was worth it you butt munchers