THE #CreepSet EMPIRE PRESENTS: WHICH SEXY NEW FEMALE YOU FEELING THE MOST THUS FAR IN 2015??..

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scorpio4lfe
    Its a celebration If @chicity finally got in the building. Movingonup came here ready to ? a couple ? that was a guarantee. These hoes throwin ? like frisbees

@chicity is she the thot that that wrote that stupid stuff in your avatar???

Do she got any ass or what? Speak on it my ? you met her in person
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killa kam
    That one-piece pajama suit alone is suspect as ? . I think she caught a body

f3ti6g.jpg
    She look like babs bunny from making the band.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    i remember when these threads used to actually have exclusives.

Aint no ? ever give that ? ass ? any exclusives b, cut it out.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scorpio4lfe
    Lolll but he is willing to pay for some pics...sad.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you remember the tines....
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Options
    Where tf did this trend of paying for nudes come from anyway? These background, please notice my waste of a body, give me any reason to not end my existence fools with no game makin this ? popular...

Got people saving all year for some crusty nipple side-shots from Shanaenae n ? ...

But in answer to the original poll, I have a crisp 20 with for any of them willing to sell pics...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killa kam
    CP203 wrote: »
    smh i see why its certain ? ? multiple ic ?

? you one of em!
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    smh i see why its certain ? ? multiple ic ?

? you one of em!

Go ahead with the ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scorpio4lfe
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    being proud for ? an IC chick is like being proud for ? the neighborhood jumpdown

nah being proud of ? CERTAIN IC chicks
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being proud for ? an IC chick is like being proud for ? the neighborhood jumpdown

yeah i meant the ones everybody ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killa kam
    Kam cuz thats my ? , she from cali and she bad.

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Hol up!!
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is difficult... though Scorpio and Ms. Reese are more outgoing for sure Kam is cool just a little quiet nothing wrong with that. All three seem cool as hell though and Movingup vanished but, that Tatiana chick seem like an agent ? that watch out @OB

TonyStare_zps74453d42.gif
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    Kam cuz thats my ? , she from cali and she bad.

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Hol up!!

the floor is yours, speak on it
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killa kam

@ em
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movingonup
    leggo
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

@ em

? ashamed to admit they're ? em, so.........
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Scorpio4lfe
    I don t think its shame....its actually being an adult after u get past the bragging on ur ? era of ur life u learn to keep things like that to urself...it shows maturity....plus what women is gonna let u repeat smash knowing that you are gonna brag to ? she don't know as soon ur done smashing
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scorpio4lfe
    kat got aint nobody checkin for that lil ceasars $5 hot-&-ready ?

If you say so.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scorpio4lfe
    Scorpio4lfe is fairly cool from everything that I've seen so far.

She's not pushy overly opinionated to the point she's pushy or ? either so far.

I hadn't really mingled or said much to any of the others.

I had to do a double take at gotdamkam she bears a faint resemblence to Ukyzfynest when scrolling fast a young lady that use to post here years ago.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    I don t think its shame....its actually being an adult after u get past the bragging on ur ? era of ur life u learn to keep things like that to urself...it shows maturity....plus what women is gonna let u repeat smash knowing that you are gonna brag to ? she don't know as soon ur done smashing

right, we only have a million threads about sex, not to mention a 120 pg thread about ? ? chicks from the net

Stew made a thread bout Beezy before her plane took off and that had no effect on whether Stew could beat again or not

Lol bragging on ? has never stopped a real ? from getting ?

I have yet to see one female poster that hasn't spoke about her sexual romps

Hell ol boy stay exposing chicks and still doesn't stop other chicks from sending pics
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Scorpio4lfe

right, we only have a million threads about sex, not to mention a 120 pg thread about ? ? chicks from the net

Stew made a thread bout Beezy before her plane took off and that had no effect on whether Stew could beat again or not

Lol bragging on ? has never stopped a real ? from getting ?

I have yet to see one female poster that hasn't spoke about her sexual romps

Hell ol boy stay exposing chicks and still doesn't stop other chicks from sending pics

name names.....anyway maybe I'm speaking from ny POV since I like to move in the shadows