Money and Violence Season 2 (Every Tuesday Night)

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The show was definitely a hit, but it can easily be forgotten just as quickly.

If he wanted it to get picked up by HBO, Starz, Netflix, etc.....he would have to change something.

Best thing they could do is have the show centered around that square dude.....forgot his name.

Dude who tried to hook Kane up with a job at a telemarketing company.....then became manager.

Maybe switch it up a little and show everything going on in the streets through his eyes.......and how hard it is for him to stay on the right path without falling into the trappings of the street.

I know that sounds corny, but that's the only way I can see a major company picking up a project like this.

Otherwise, it's just gonna remain as a popular web series.

Just not popular enough for people to pay for it.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P3ZEmESBRg

lmao i want to smack the ? out of tai

Tai's character is necessary for the show/storyline..

That would be ill if Shane end up locked up with one of them dudes he warring with,
    have them warring in jail at first then somehow,
    they find out how Tai been playing them ? against each other..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? taking too long...NO buzz

This is like a artist not capitalizing on a mixtape by releasing no videos
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this show ever coming back???
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Is this show ever coming back???
    no. ? done got to hollywood and rafe and took rafes advice. scust with these ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This begging ? is getting annoying.

Not professional at all.

It's probably hurting their chances of getting a major deal because they're not displaying good promotional skills.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man ? these ? . rafe talk all that philosophical ? but now want to raise money for the show? ? . these ? aint coming back. if he needed money then he should of started the fund raising when they started to get some buzz. i think that ? rafe didnt get the deal he wanted from some major company so he trying to stick the working man with the bill.

Man shut the ? up ain't ? ? always want ? for free.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they do or when they do start their second season then they should wait until Power thru with their season
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all sound ridiculous.

They waiting too long? The season finale (2hrs versus a regular hour) just dropped like 4 months ago. Most shows take between 8 months to a year for a next season. Plus, they aren't professional actors; most of them got a 9-5s. It takes time to film and edit and all that.

Why they begging for money? They in clubs promoting, they should be good. What if they're in a deficit from the last season? What if they give the actors more money so they can make this a movement? Plus, there's plenty of web series that go to crowdfunding for their seasons and no one ? about it.

You ? are some ungrateful ? .
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    man ? these ? . rafe talk all that philosophical ? but now want to raise money for the show? ? . these ? aint coming back. if he needed money then he should of started the fund raising when they started to get some buzz. i think that ? rafe didnt get the deal he wanted from some major company so he trying to stick the working man with the bill.

? natural ? lover. they was gettin money. and free? ? had to either go to their website or youtube to see their ? so it definitely aint free considering i have to pay for the internet. and what about tv sitcoms? is that free or do i have to "pay" too? ? . its always aint ? ? who can never give facts but just talk ? .. facts.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

? natural ? lover. they was gettin money. and free? ? had to either go to their website or youtube to see their ? so it definitely aint free considering i have to pay for the internet. and what about tv sitcoms? is that free or do i have to "pay" too? ? . its always aint ? ? who can never give facts but just talk ? .. facts.

man lil ? shut the ? up
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just got their soundtrack on Tidal. They are making big moves behind the scenes. White folk use kickstarter and gofundme for their projects yet when ones of us do we go all crazy. Smh be patient yall damn.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also the show is now on Revolt tv so they are gonna make alot of bread.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    I just hope the quality of the show gets better
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? need to come on with it
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    coming back Jan 2016 on Tidal. just announced at Tidal concert
  • Beta
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    coming back Jan 2016 on Tidal. just announced at Tidal concert

I can't believe that even 40% of the original fanbase will care at that point
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Will sticky @ me
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get ya money........but I guess I wont be watching anymore
  • Beta
    Options
    I liked the amateurish quality of the first season. That's what gave it it's charm

So idk how I would feel bout it and it comes out looking like an entirely diff show
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I liked the amateurish quality of the first season. That's what gave it it's charm

So idk how I would feel bout it and it comes out looking like an entirely diff show

I don't think it'll lose that indie/amateur feeling, but it'll definitely step it's game up, which is good.

I just hope they keep the same cast and not try and have a bunch of celebs and rappers infiltrating.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    Bundlez Is an Executive Producer on M&V

I don't get this....

How?