Her religion vs. Our marriage

Options
babel
babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
Long story short:
1. My wife and I have a 4 yr. old son together
2. Over the years the gas and electric have been cut off several times only to have me put extra money towards turning them back on
3. I opened a savings account for my son that I contribute to every pay period
4. She has never contributed a dime, nor does she buy him clothes
5. She contributes $4000-$5000 to her church yearly
6. I stand by the idea that my son comes first. She stands by "? comes first so after he gets his money, if there's any left over our son can have it.

Thoughts? (Already filed them papers btw)

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your wife maybe serving her church but not ? and by the way this is your fault it's your responsibility to lead her and make it be known why she is in error.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like that ship has sailed..
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No offense bruh but she sounds borderline neglectful towards your seed...time to part ways imo..
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abrahamic religions are poison and that aint an opinion its a fact. And zombie before you get started dont waste your time we aint gonna turn this thread platinum arguing back and forth. You ? can believe in whatever you want. 100

If you disrespect my religion what do you think is going to happen??? Why can't you make your point without the talking trash.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Churches stay juicing the hood.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She used the Devils tools to lure you into the debt she owes to ? .

Prolly sucked, ? , talked you into submission and now you're having buyers remorse.

Sounds like she gave you the signs and you chose to ignore them because of the song of the siren. You owe ? now bruh and that ? gonna get what he feel is owed to him.

You in for the fight of your life.

My thoughts?
    ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    She used the Devils tools to lure you into the debt she owes to ? .

zEYQhBL.jpg

What this even mean bro?
    Satan used his abilities to persuade eve to make the first move that eventually cause her and Adam to go against the law decreed by ? .

Tools bro. They are meant to build and destroy. Adam and Eve couldn't make amends to ? for indulging in the forbidden fruit and because of that, they are forever in debt.

You should feel special. I never explain a post. Consider this a comet. Be in awe my ? .

You have been blessed.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk I wuold have stronged armed that money off of her. I dont struggle.

My wife is super religious but I aint caught up in that ? . I believe in tithes and offerings if you got it. ? 10%. That is that Creflo Dollars propaganda.

Tell her to pay tithes after the bills paid. ? will understand. she miss using her blessings. LOL!
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Sounds like some southerner ? .

preachers-of-l-a-airing-on-the-oxygen-network-has-been-given-the-green-light-to-return-for-a-second-season.jpg

Lower Alabama got them same problems.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I would never cuff a christian or muslim. three people in them relationshps, you, her, and her ? and her ? gets all the allegiance bc that ? can't hold her account for ? .

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    babel wrote: »
    Long story short:
    2. Over the years the gas and electric have been cut off several times only to have me put extra money towards turning them back on

6. I stand by the idea that my son comes first. She stands by "? comes first so after he gets his money, if there's any left over our son can have it.

People only do what they're allowed, and you allowed her to be irresponsible while you assumed the responsibilities.

The church is still coming second...after the responsibilities that you assumed as the man of the house......just with far less money to put into the ? to maintain your (family's) lifestyle.

What if your attitude was "I agree 100%. I'm not gon pay bills or feed our son either. I'm not taking care of your needs either. I'm gon give money to church. If the lights get cut off and we go homeless...Jesus will make a way.."

I'd bet money, at her core as a woman on this earth she'd be expecting a higher return on investment out of man (you) than ? .

Two people in a house together, can't be ignorant together.......for long.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Long story short:

First off...how do you even stay with somebody like this long enough to get to the point of marriage?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Long story short:

First off...how do you even stay with somebody like this long enough to get to the point of marriage?

That's kinda my question. Since dude aunt answered my question, I'm gonna assume she was like this before marriage and he just ignored it.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Long story short:

Lol mate I'm as easy goin' as a ? could be but she thinks she givin' 5 bags to a ghost every year while our electric is cuttin' out she got another thing comin'.

The church isn't the Lord and I'd tell her that she either needs to stop that ? or ? off
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's wrong, and if it doesn't wreck your life, you should be happy to leave her.

But I'm having a hard time believing there weren't signs alluding to her being like this before you two got married.
    See, this is why I've never taken religious femmes seriously. Their faith always complicates things, unnecessarily..
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She does know the money doesn't actually go to ? , right?

She basically saying the church staff more important than your son.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    we know where that money going to Ma$e's hamburgers

window-shopper-o.gif