Get NBA 2K16 Four Days Early By Preordering

Options

Comments

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally got a win.. Beat AlmightyWone he left in the middle of the fourth I was up like 9/11 .. We need more people in the league

INVITE ME !!!!!!!!!,Mikey and lurk I'm already on your friends list
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Yo mikey always picks the same color jerseys as u to slow down fast breaks. I thought i was throwing it to a teammate but it be gim. I had to play halfcourt cause i didnt know who was who

Yo that ? is woat forreal
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry @StoneColdMikey that I had to do u like this but somebody had to do it.

11qlfuc.jpg

BGB%2BMike%2BTyson%2BBerbick%2BStumble%2BKO%2BGIF.gif

Damn cuz u took a ass whoopin
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

11qlfuc.jpg

Its so funny to see u guys fight for my #1spot lol

Last I checked mikey had the second best record so im glad to see him take a L lol
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    smh im 24-46 on play online

? this game yo

? makes no sense
    Lol I'm 20-12 now
    Lol every match up has been against the Cavs or rockets. ? cheesy

Why u not in league?
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

11qlfuc.jpg

Its so funny to see u guys fight for my #1spot lol

Last I checked mikey had the second best record so im glad to see him take a L lol
    I ? up and simulated 2 games against the cpu. I should be 1-1.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    12-0 online. I love when ? pick the cavs and just try to drive with lebron and kyrie. I end up with like 20 fast break points
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do people think about the story mode this year???
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Anyone down for league game?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo why yall didnt send me an invite idont get whos running the league
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    yo why yall didnt send me an invite idont get whos running the league

Almightywone
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yall started the league. All a ? do is be at work or class.

I Damn near can't play until after midnight. Im in this other league though I got a nice squad

Jrue
    Korver
    Paul George
    Thaddeus Young
    Drummond

Devin Harris
    Shabazz
    Wesley Johnson
    Collison
    John Henson
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i havent copped it yet, but all of the reputable review sites say its trash, but good thing it only lasts a season. They said the rest of myplayer is almost perfect
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

i havent copped it yet, but all of the reputable review sites say its trash, but good thing it only lasts a season. They said the rest of myplayer is almost perfect

Cacs just hating on spike and and a black family being the center piece of the story
  • water ur seeds
    Options

I dont like that you cant make your own decisions and choose which path to go down... I think the scenes drag on too long to, it would be dope if they sorted that out...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the story was cool because it hasn't been done before. The acting was cool but the pacing was way off.

In your first season you weren't that ? like you were portrayed to be in the cut scenes. They made it seem like you were a superstar and you weren't.

I didn't like the scene before you turned pro because they made it seem like there was a decision to be made it wasn't. I wanted to stay in college. 2k said no education for you!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont like that you cant make your own decisions and choose which path to go down... I think the scenes drag on too long to, it would be dope if they sorted that out...

this is the biggest criticism

the reviwers opinions have NOTHING to do with the fact that its spike lee, if anything, they suggested they thought it shouldve been better b/c of his reputation, so its probably warranted that most of the reviewers allude to the fact Spike probably wasnt as hands on as 2k would like you to believe.

I remember one of the fight nights did this and it sucked. You couldnt advance the storyline until you beat the fighter that was scripted at the end of an act. There were no real consequences for actions, which sounds just like the myplayer mode from this year
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I can't use my bulls for ? lol
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I can't use my bulls for ? lol
    Just learn the plays make it so easier
    Bruh u was trying to play hero ball with Kobe damnly the whole game. Can't recall u running one play. Lol

• water ur seeds
    Options
    I think the story was cool because it hasn't been done before. The acting was cool but the pacing was way off.

In your first season you weren't that ? like you were portrayed to be in the cut scenes. They made it seem like you were a superstar and you weren't.

I didn't like the scene before you turned pro because they made it seem like there was a decision to be made it wasn't. I wanted to stay in college. 2k said no education for you!

Yeah this ? me off, I was getting like 4 points a game and 3 turnovers and I got a Jordan deal lol

this is the biggest criticism

the reviwers opinions have NOTHING to do with the fact that its spike lee, if anything, they suggested they thought it shouldve been better b/c of his reputation, so its probably warranted that most of the reviewers allude to the fact Spike probably wasnt as hands on as 2k would like you to believe.

I remember one of the fight nights did this and it sucked. You couldnt advance the storyline until you beat the fighter that was scripted at the end of an act. There were no real consequences for actions, which sounds just like the myplayer mode from this year

I think Spike was hands on in the storyline, he said he wanted it to make it like a movie... I guess it would be too complicated to make a movie and choose options etc??? I guess you would need to make 2 whole movies... But you just reminded me, they need to make another FIGHT NIIGHT!!! lol

• Lurkristocrat
    Options
    We need more league players forreal
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I was 1-7 online now I'm 11-10'ayeeee
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was 1-7 online now I'm 11-10'ayeeee