Get NBA 2K16 Four Days Early By Preordering

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I set plays to automatic so I'll always run a play and have all the icons on so j can see how to run it. I been playing good since then. Online wise,, but against computer I still suck
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    But yeah running plays is fun to me .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah ? plays

I just freestyle
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i never even got into none of that.....cpu kicked my ass and that was it

might fire it up this weekend tho
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph Curry with 30 points in the first half lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And some players with good mid range js likr Dwade don't have mid range plays assign it to them it helps alot

@KamPushMe that's why your trash lil ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    I played gs last night steph didn't really do much it's like fools gold for wack ? they try to jack up wilder 3s and miss just stay up on him as usual
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    I played gs last night steph didn't really do much it's like fools gold for wack ? they try to jack up wilder 3s and miss just stay up on him as usual

Against a comp or player?

This ? beating the Rockets alone by himself on 3's alone for me right now
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    I just unlocked the "It's raining" achievement. 15 3's in a game.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    u8tgmv6pn0tw.jpg

Probably first and last time I'look strictly just use Steph. He went 19-40 from 3.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Player I never play cpu
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Player I never play cpu

CPU on ball defense still too tough for you huh?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I set plays to automatic so I'll always run a play and have all the icons on so j can see how to run it. I been playing good since then. Online wise,, but against computer I still suck

this been my thing for several years too, only now that i use the spurs offense its just like when i was freestyling so thats dope
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    cpu tougher than ever this year but im definitely over .500 vs em, the challenge is fun thats why i still havent really gotten into this year's my player yet
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Servers are broken smh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm over my brother house yesterday, playing NBA 2K with his step son. I haven't played NBA 2K or my Xbox One since about January. So I'm hella rusty on the sticks. I went to the settings & this ? had it on Pro level. I was looking like "? the big boys play on Hall Of Fame" but he kept it on Pro level anyway smdh. He chose Golden State & I chose Chicago.

I can tell he don't know how to play because he was running no plays, all he was trying to do is trying to shoot with Curry or Thompson. I slowed the game down & played at my pace by dumping the ball to my bigs almost every possession & using clock management. I damn near dub the Dubs.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I'm over my brother house yesterday, playing NBA 2K with his step son. I haven't played NBA 2K or my Xbox One since about January. So I'm hella rusty on the sticks. I went to the settings & this ? had it on Pro level. I was looking like "? the big boys play on Hall Of Fame" but he kept it on Pro level anyway smdh. He chose Golden State & I chose Chicago.

I can tell he don't know how to play because he was running no plays, all he was trying to do is trying to shoot with Curry or Thompson. I slowed the game down & played at my pace by dumping the ball to my bigs almost every possession & using clock management. I damn near dub the Dubs.

.........you gotta be one of the few people that actually run plays bruh
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I started running plays too . Since then I been winning with trailblazers running the Warriors plays lol
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    I don't run plays, the AI kinda sees I try to be some fast break ? with the Warriors and adjust to it. The bad part about that is if the fast break is stopped, Bogut camps out at the 3 point line.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2016
    Options
    if the ai see u be on fast break ? , that might be the time to run plays bruh. bogut aint gon camp at the 3 pt line if u runnin an action
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i finally went on and got into my player, i was drafted a celtic pg, but 2nd season i signed with the jazz, loving this flow offense im running, but im a 77 and i cant help my team in the clutch when they give up leads and need a bucket. i got 2 triple doubles to start the season tho
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

.........you gotta be one of the few people that actually run plays bruh

when I say that I mean that he doesn't call for post up, pick & roll or pick & fade plays nor he watches his offense & see if his players are running off of screens from the elbow. He just comes down with Curry or Thompson & try to shoot contested threes with them
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This one is the free games of the month... Copping...
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

Wooooooow
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

Wooooooow

aint that a ? !?