Yo, I can't wait to laugh at how white folks are gonna spin this when it goes viral(U know it is)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
And this is why this has been going on for 100's of years(i'm talking to the white folks).

EDIT:
lol that was fast, I knew white folks couldn't take their carpet being pulled revealing all of their dirt and evil. It's on worldstar now just in case they take down the 2nd video.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhAPkS8nsiAcmVCc6v

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh..incredibly sad.
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well his teeth are already missing so they can't be knocked out.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This right here is how they going to spin it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Check this out white people, this is a true story and I'm not eeen trying to be funny. Peep how his parents were nowhere in sight..........?. I've encountered lots of lost white kids just walking around places. So being the good black man that I am I tried to help him back to his guardian. When I found the guardian, there was a look of shock and a little fear mixed in there. The child was pulled away from me kinda aggressively. "Come on alister lets go" as they quickly walked away with a look of concern on her face.

After I started to learn how white folks view us and what they have done to us. This changed my whole approach. Now whenever I see this I move with caution and I am very mindful of how I approach the situation. I just find some officers or some ? or try to find the guardian my self. Sometimes I just tell some people near by and be like "? it" and leave the child there. I really approach the situation with caution when it's a little white girl.

A ? can't even be a hero without worrying about some ? smh.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This right here is how they going to spin it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA
    Seen hella comments already on this. "He learned that from rap music".

Now I done heard a lot of hip hop and I aint never heard

"You a black ? sitting on the road and you say, hey!!! i need some money!!!"

LOL that sound like some old white country dude sitting on the porch talking ? lol.

_Goldie_ wrote: »
    Lil mf lucky it wasnt me

KILLAspit.gif
    Chill bruh, he innocent. You need to save that for whoever is raising him. Kid don't even know what the ? he saying. Kid just repeating what he hear in his household.

This is why I chill on a lot of white folks saying stupid ? . Most of them really don't be knowing any better lol. Nobody was there to set them straight like what's happening in this video. You see how confused he was after being told it was bad? Now he gone fight with whoever taught him that ? and they gone have to poison his soul all over again lol.

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He kinda went off talking about his uncle once he kinda figured he was doing something really wrong when the kids his age started to chime in.

Hatred is learned man, whether its taught by a person or life teaches it through experience.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He's a lost cause.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @Kat

Not trying to put you on the spot or nothing. Since you are white I really want to know how you feel about this ? ? This is the true root of of racism right here. This is why this is still going on for damn near a millennium(1,000 years).

Have you seen this behavior being picked up by young white kids before in your personal life?

@whites on this site, y'all usually got a lot to say when ? is not as clear as this. But this is raw and uncut truth that you can't cover up. I would love to hear all these theories and brush offs that you guys usually like to post. Now is the time to really speak.

Can't wait for your comments on this one.............
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    He's a lost cause.
    Children are sponges that are still absorbing ? . Grown folks are a lost cause because their sponges are damn near filled up and squeezing ? in(pause).

• Kat
    Options
    @Kat

Not trying to put you on the spot or nothing. Since you are white I really want to know how you feel about this ? ? This is the true root of of racism right here. This is why this is still going on for damn near a millennium(1,000 years).

Have you seen this behavior being picked up by young white kids before in your personal life?

@whites on this site, y'all usually got a lot to say when ? is not as clear as this. But this is raw and uncut truth that you can't cover up. I would love to hear all these theories and brush offs that you guys usually like to post. Now is the time to really speak.

My extended family isn't this type of white people, at least the family I associate with..not sure about everyone on my dad's side.

That's straight hate..how could you teach an innocent mind to be so hateful?

It makes me sad cause you try to convince yourself that things will be better once my grandparents and parents generations die off, but things like this ? that hope.

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why I think its ? when black people say "race relations will get much better when the current generation of old white racists die"

It's like what? They been training/prepping their kids to continue their work for centuries now. The US has gotten way less racially tolerant since even the 1980s but it's supposed to be this generation of young white people that randomly ends racial oppression yeah ok
  • Kat
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    This is why I think its ? when black people say "race relations will get much better when the current generation of old white racists die"

It's like what? They been training/prepping their kids to continue their work for centuries now. The US has gotten way less racially tolerant since even the 1980s but it's supposed to be this generation of young white people that randomly ends racial oppression yeah ok

They will get better but it's not going to be immediate.

White people that are on this level of hatred are not the norm anymore..but that may be my wishful thinking again. I really hope that's the case. :(
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @Kat

My extended family isn't this type of white people, at least the family I associate with..not sure about everyone on my dad's side.

That's straight hate..how could you teach an innocent mind to be so hateful?

It makes me sad cause you try to convince yourself that things will be better once my grandparents and parents generations die off, but things like this ? that hope.
    And know you are one step closer to finally seeing what we have been seeing. Know you see why we get ? whenever your people(and ? amongst my people) say stupid ? like "what are you mad about, you didn't go through slavery" or other variations of that ? . It's like you are telling us the ? ended there ya feel me? ? like this is what we are mad about and we are still feeling the effects from those times. Like you can clearly see in this video.

I hope you have this talk with your daughter at some point and don't shield her from this reality. Because that's just gonna make ? worse on her and confuse the ? out of her when she faces racism. I know you hope this doesn't happen but it will(probably already has). Hoping it's not gonna happen is not good enough. Your daughter is growing up mixed in this white washed version of america. Mixed kids have it the hardest growing up in it.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He's a lost cause.
    Children are sponges that are still absorbing ? . Grown folks are a lost cause because their sponges are damn near filled up and squeezing ? in(pause).

His parents/guardians have been feeding him poison for years, and children are very impressionable so he's already lost, he's already believing the ? they're telling him.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

White people that are on this level of hatred are not the norm anymore..but that may be my wishful thinking again. I really hope that's the case. :(

That is exactly what it is. When you have white people in HR departments screening potential employees by name and zip code that hate is still the norm.

When a white man with a criminal record and less experience can get hired for a job over a black man with no criminal record and experience that hate is still the norm.

Covert racism is much worse than overt racism ever was. By being more covert with their racism, racists have actually convinced some parts of this society that ? is actually changing for the better when the facts show its not changing for the better at all.

Covert racism also helps with white privilege/guilt in that some believe racism no longer exists so they are fake blinded to the fact their white skin got them in that position and not their merit or so called hard work.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    He's a lost cause.

His parents/guardians have been feeding him poison for years, and children are very impressionable so he's already lost, he's already believing the ? they're telling him.
    Because nobody told him anything different. You peep how he was rethinking that ? after he was told it was bad? That's all it takes. He needs to get away from whoever is poisoning him. He still young as hell lol. I had a japanese potna back in the day. His dad used to limit his contact with me and other blacks in the hood but his mom was cool though. Never knew this till on day it was hella hot outside. He was on the porch and wouldn't come off to get wet with us. He finally came out and told us that if he played in the sun too much he would get black like us. He told us his pops told him that. His pops wanted him to hang with white folks over us because hanging with us would hold him back in life.

Basically his pops see whites run ? and ? us over. So hanging with us would ? up his sons chances in life lol he didn't want them black problems. Later he said ? his dad and he still my potna till this day. His dad aint like that anymore(his son is grown and doing good lol). What happened to him?
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

That is exactly what it is. When you have white people in HR departments screening potential employees by name and zip code that hate is still the norm.

When a white man with a criminal record and less experience can get hired for a job over a black man with no criminal record and experience that hate is still the norm.

Covert racism is much worse than overt racism ever was. By being more covert with their racism, racists have actually convinced some parts of this society that ? is actually changing for the better when the facts show its not changing for the better at all.

Covert racism also helps with white privilege/guilt in that some believe racism no longer exists so they are fake blinded to the fact their white skin got them in that position and not their merit or so called hard work.
    Let me quote my crazy ass gangsta ass native/african american grandpa(R.I.P)

"The white devils greatest trick was making the world believe he doesn't exist"
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That kid is ? ..

"I dunno" 50x

He's just out there repeating what his parents say.

Hopefully, it goes viral as ? .
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let me quote my crazy ass gangsta ass native/african american grandpa(R.I.P)

"The white devils greatest trick was making the world believe he doesn't exist"

Pretty sure Kevin spacey said that in usual suspects but rip...