scumbag daughter steals mom lotto money

Options
bununs alias
bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

jd8n55wBLFThw.png

ibpLPTZgEPXWwB.jpg

Ailing Brooklyn mother accuses daughter of running off with $1M jackpot in lawsuit

A Brooklyn mom says her daughter skipped town with her $1 million lottery jackpot — and now she’s being forced to sue to get back the fortune.

“I felt like she stabbed me not in the back but right in the heart and twisted the knife,’’ mother Barbara Quiles, 51, told The Post on Tuesday.

Quiles claims that she “authorized” her then-19-year-old ​daughter, Linza Ford, to cash the winning $5 scratch-off ticket in 2012 because she was “too sick’’ battling lupus and borderline diabetes, according to her Brooklyn Supreme Court lawsuit.

“I’m the one who went out to buy the ticket with my money,’’ Quiles said. “I have a lot of witnesses.’’

The mother claims that the duo entered into a contractual “lottery agreement” in which Ford agreed to claim the money while Quiles maintained full access to the winnings — which, after taxes, worked out to $31,152 a year for 20 years​​.

“I felt that if I gave it to her to claim and if I [died], she would have access to split it between her two sisters,’’ Quiles said.

But in an interview with The Post, Ford vehemently denied her mom’s claims, saying the ticket was all hers.

“It was my ticket, signed by me,” Ford said. “I went to the office in the Bronx. She even went with me to claim the ticket.”

Ford appeared at a New York Lottery event in December 2012, telling reporters she felt “wonderful and blessed” over the win and planned on using the cash to re-enroll in Hofstra University.

The daughter says that the money was into her personal account — though her mother claims in her suit that she was supposed to have access to the money with a debit card,
Quiles’ suit claims that in April 2014, her card stopped working.

That same month, Quiles said that Ford just took off with the family’s terrier dog, Daisy.

Ford, however, said her departure was due to her mother’s psychological problems.

“Why I left had nothing to do with the ticket,” Ford said. “It had to do with her mental illness. If they knew her history they wouldn’t believe what she was saying about me.”

Seven months after she left, Quiles said that the account had been closed — and that Ford had withdrawn the remaining cash before .

Ford said the account was in her name and she was authorized to empty it. Meanwhile, Quiles said she’s mending a broken heart.

“My daughter got married on Saturday, and I wasn’t even invited,” she said.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lyin ass momma breh.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should lock that filthy disgusting ? under the jail
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Lyin ass momma breh.

Even if the mom was lying dipping out on her while she's dealing with mental illness after you came up is foul. You got funds to help.

I need to hear what the other sisters is saying but seems like the daughter is just foul.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom a real ? she would of split it with me and vice versa.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lyin ass momma breh.

your mother must be horrible.

But I kinda agree with you on this one.

What do the other daughters have to say?

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on guys maybe she is planning on buying bunch of purses and weed for her mom she might have needed the money.
  • jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    My mom a real ? she would of split it with me and vice versa.

? me and moms been came to that agreement. I hit big, she did too.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lyin ass momma breh.

My mom is bomb.com

I see thru this woman's story tho
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Money strikes again
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mother claims that the duo entered into a contractual “lottery agreement” in which Ford agreed to claim the money while Quiles maintained full access to the winnings — which, after taxes, worked out to $31,152 a year for 20 years​​.

I felt that if I gave it to her to claim and if I [died], she would have access to split it between her two sisters,’’ Quiles said.

That's what wills are for. That's what IRAs, in trust for accounts for. Even if they gotta pay some taxes, they'd still be straight.
    But in an interview with The Post, Ford vehemently denied her mom’s claims, saying the ticket was all hers.

“It was my ticket, signed by me,” Ford said. “I went to the office in the Bronx. She even went with me to claim the ticket.”

That's where mommy messed up. If I remember correctly, it doesn't matter who initially buys the ticket, but who signs it on the back.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lyin ass momma breh.

Slept on neck stomp right here.

tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif

@Pico handled that disrespect with class tho.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone already knows Pico hates her nudist mother

Ain't no secret
  • NuffRespect
    NuffRespect Members Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol she prolly turnin up right now
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    jd8n55wBLFThw.png

ibpLPTZgEPXWwB.jpg

Ailing Brooklyn mother accuses daughter of running off with $1M jackpot in lawsuit

A Brooklyn mom says her daughter skipped town with her $1 million lottery jackpot — and now she’s being forced to sue to get back the fortune.

“I felt like she stabbed me not in the back but right in the heart and twisted the knife,’’ mother Barbara Quiles, 51, told The Post on Tuesday.

Quiles claims that she “authorized” her then-19-year-old ​daughter, Linza Ford, to cash the winning $5 scratch-off ticket in 2012 because she was “too sick’’ battling lupus and borderline diabetes, according to her Brooklyn Supreme Court lawsuit.

“I’m the one who went out to buy the ticket with my money,’’ Quiles said. “I have a lot of witnesses.’’

“I felt that if I gave it to her to claim and if I [died], she would have access to split it between her two sisters,’’ Quiles said.

Ford appeared at a New York Lottery event in December 2012, telling reporters she felt “wonderful and blessed” over the win and planned on using the cash to re-enroll in Hofstra University.

The daughter says that the money was into her personal account — though her mother claims in her suit that she was supposed to have access to the money with a debit card,

That same month, Quiles said that Ford just took off with the family’s terrier dog, Daisy.

Ford, however, said her departure was due to her mother’s psychological problems.

“Why I left had nothing to do with the ticket,” Ford said. “It had to do with her mental illness. If they knew her history they wouldn’t believe what she was saying about me.”

Seven months after she left, Quiles said that the account had been closed — and that Ford had withdrawn the remaining cash before .

Ford said the account was in her name and she was authorized to empty it. Meanwhile, Quiles said she’s mending a broken heart.

Not sure if the mother is lying but why would a sickly/dying mother take a payout over 20 years instead of taking the lump sum and getting the best health care she can afford RIGHT NOW??

Her conditions aren't things that can just be fixed by throwing a large lump sum at them. She's actually better off with the annual thing. That way her medical bills are sure to be accounted for, for at least the next 20 years.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    jd8n55wBLFThw.png

ibpLPTZgEPXWwB.jpg

Not sure if the mother is lying but why would a sickly/dying mother take a payout over 20 years instead of taking the lump sum and getting the best health care she can afford RIGHT NOW??

Her conditions aren't things that can just be fixed by throwing a large lump sum at them. She's actually better off with the annual thing. That way her medical bills are sure to be accounted for, for at least the next 20 years.

Seeing how much value inflation has removed the value of the dollar In even the past 20 years, the payments is a big risk imo.

$1 in 95 had the same purchasing power as $1.57 does today.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A dollar might just ? your main ? that's just how I feel, now
    A dollar might, say ? them ? that you came with that's just how I feel, now
    A dollar might, just make that lane switch that's just how I feel, now
    A dollar might, turn to a million and we all rich that's just how I feel, now
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Smash on the daughter
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    Seeing how much value inflation has removed the value of the dollar In even the past 20 years, the payments is a big risk imo.

$1 in 95 had the same purchasing power as $1.57 does today.

That's true, but you usually get a lot more money when you take it installments as opposed a bulk payment. If you win 20M, you might take home 10M after taxes and everything. If you take the installments, you might get 400K a year for 40 years after taxes which comes out to 16M in all.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash on daughter
    An I think the mom is lying like hell cause daughter is fine af
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that chick 22? broad looks old
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is an easy one... if the mother was even halfway decent as a mom the daughter wouldn't have done that to her. so either she's lying or she deserved it.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the mom

article-daughter4-0526.jpg

Daughter got married and need to watch her weight but co sign smash

article-daughter3-0526.jpg?enlarged
    article-daughter2-0526.jpg?enlarged
    daughter28n-2-web.jpg?enlarged
    29183C4E00000578-0-image-a-8_1432683154746.jpg