Kansas City Area Councilman Spews Racist Slurs At Teenage Girl

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
chuck-stites-kali-chatmon-racist-slur.jpg?w=700

43fcd9c6038203ebbbd699ede947-did-the-kkk-do-anything-good.jpg

Barely on the job for two weeks, an Edwardsville city councilman is being investigated by the Kansas Bureau of Investigations. A teenager claims she got into a road rage incident with councilman Chuck Stites, and he called her a racial slur.

Seventeen-year-old Kali Chatmon says what was scarier than being called the b-word and the n-word, is finding out the identity of the man she claims said it.

“I’ve never been called that before,” said Chatmon.

She told FOX 4 a near traffic crash got even scarier on May 3rd. She said she was turning onto Kansas Avenue when she spotted a Black Lincoln.

“He had on his signal like he was going to turn right to where I was, so I proceeded to take my right and we almost collided because he continued to go straight,” said Chatmon.

She said she felt bad for almost hitting the car, and started apologizing. She took great offense to what she says the other driver said.

“He was just saying things like go back to Baltimore then he called me a black nigg** *itch,” said Chatmon.

The upset teen told her parents. She said they along with her boyfriend spotted the Lincoln at a bar and grill in the 13000 block of Kansas Avenue. That`s where Chatmon said she discovered the driver was Edwardsville councilman Chuck Stites. An employee at the bar and grill told FOX 4 there was an altercation, but didn’t want to comment further.

Allow us to translate: Councilman Stites was fixin’ to get his azz whooped.

After trying for a week, FOX 4 finally heard from councilman Stites before a council meeting, who wouldn`t really say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ about the allegations.

“What I`m going to say is that I think it`s all a big misunderstanding, and that it`s being investigated, and I think it would not be appropriate to comment to comment until the investigation is completed. I need to step into the meeting,” said Stites to FOX 4’s Mary Pulley.

A racist AND a coward. Sounds like a great city leader…

http://fox4kc.com/2015/05/11/claims-of-racism-put-new-edwardsville-councilman-under-investigation/

Comments

• LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    Options
    chuck-stites-kali-chatmon-racist-slur.jpg?w=700

43fcd9c6038203ebbbd699ede947-did-the-kkk-do-anything-good.jpg

Barely on the job for two weeks, an Edwardsville city councilman is being investigated by the Kansas Bureau of Investigations. A teenager claims she got into a road rage incident with councilman Chuck Stites, and he called her a racial slur.

Seventeen-year-old Kali Chatmon says what was scarier than being called the b-word and the n-word, is finding out the identity of the man she claims said it.

“I’ve never been called that before,” said Chatmon.

She told FOX 4 a near traffic crash got even scarier on May 3rd. She said she was turning onto Kansas Avenue when she spotted a Black Lincoln.

“He had on his signal like he was going to turn right to where I was, so I proceeded to take my right and we almost collided because he continued to go straight,” said Chatmon.

She said she felt bad for almost hitting the car, and started apologizing. She took great offense to what she says the other driver said.

“He was just saying things like go back to Baltimore then he called me a black nigg** *itch,” said Chatmon.

The upset teen told her parents. She said they along with her boyfriend spotted the Lincoln at a bar and grill in the 13000 block of Kansas Avenue. That`s where Chatmon said she discovered the driver was Edwardsville councilman Chuck Stites. An employee at the bar and grill told FOX 4 there was an altercation, but didn’t want to comment further.

Allow us to translate: Councilman Stites was fixin’ to get his azz whooped.

After trying for a week, FOX 4 finally heard from councilman Stites before a council meeting, who wouldn`t really say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ about the allegations.

“What I`m going to say is that I think it`s all a big misunderstanding, and that it`s being investigated, and I think it would not be appropriate to comment to comment until the investigation is completed. I need to step into the meeting,” said Stites to FOX 4’s Mary Pulley.

A racist AND a coward. Sounds like a great city leader…

http://fox4kc.com/2015/05/11/claims-of-racism-put-new-edwardsville-councilman-under-investigation/

what a ? , real big giving it the large and all that too a gurl, then a teeanager and that aswell, too make it worse, even more embarrassing, i hope this coward punk mudda focker gets fired if its true, crazy times

• Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am completely shocked at this turn of events in Edwardsville City...... Kansas.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they stooped at a new low.messing with a little girl.that shows you how dumb they have become
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never called a racial slur in kansas? I don't believe her
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they stooped at a new low.messing with a little girl.that shows you how dumb they have become

Bruh...racism just didn't happen yesterday...and this is in...
    ...... Kansas.

nonetheless. Its like going to Georgia and being shocked at Chevy trucks with rebel flags and gun racks.