Baltimore Hip hop beef get nasty and dumb

Options
BrazilianHairMoney
BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McOqT5aE9ds&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Moose has potential I would love to see him succeed. I use to rap with eastside cats back in the day and they were also being looked at by Kevin lyles. However they destroyed the chance by getting caught in beef. Now people will see how it is in Baltimore. Rap beef is real. I hope this wont continue. We need unity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dru5adhPjU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Tt0100WQU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i71PkhcomVg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQU4ns3Okc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

R.I.p nazty.. ? is real out here.. bmore safe

Comments

• BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    Bumping because this is why ? goes down in Baltimore because the industry show us no love when we are trying to get out the streets its like they push us to the edge til ? get dumb and somebody dies. The hate the industry has towards our real people is beyond real. Why wasn't moose taken under a wing like yggtay..? Shout outbto future for recognizing a real Baltimore star and taking him under his wing.. I can feel this ? going to get worse and very sad.. moose had recognition before Kevin lyles and before getting caught up in dumb ? .. but he still in the streets? Kevin lyles is a industry connect but moose need mentors. I seen this before!
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    Nazty was killed last week in broad daylight on Kenwood and Madison.. this is not a joke! I never understood the jealousy or hatered towards us. its like people think Baltimore life is gravy and we are just frontin to get in the industry. a lot of good people have bad lives here including myself. i think people r scared for a Baltimore movement because it will impact the world. people who live in this ? long enough is tired of the ignorance. it cause positive people to be killed. & real ? die. i dont care about rumors i only care about facts. the industry wanted me to dumb it down and even lied like i was dumb just because im from Baltimore. I feel my city is stero typed. ? even lie & say im not from here....or spread lies that im a thot when they find out I live here. the hatred and jokes got to stop. Baltimore needs a real chance. Baltimore is pushed to the edge every time. murdaland is back in effect. this is a sad depressed city. shout out to brich but the ? going on isnt good. we haven't got a peice of any pies, except drugs or murder. I guess other cities think that mean we on the map. but we not on no ? map!
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i like that master p tune, they go in wit the wordplay, that dumb dumb tune is kinda wavey, i like that ? , plus that thug life ? is my type of ? , laid back gutta ? , straight banger

big up your city, you man represented wit that riot ? , thats the only ? the system overstands, ? the police & rip to that brudda
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    my correction it cause positive ? to be killers and real ? die. positive people turn ratchet here. this city is destroyed by murder.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    if u dont believe it .. google it.. ot made the news. rapper nazty was killed.. Baltimore isnt a gimmick. its really rough. none of these murders is for industy publicity. its every day life here. give our whole city a chance to prove ourselves. its finny tho everywhere else hate me bur Baltimore loves me.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    typos..blah.. im dumb
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nazty was killed last week in broad daylight on Kenwood and Madison.. this is not a joke! I never understood the jealousy or hatered towards us. its like people think Baltimore life is gravy and we are just frontin to get in the industry. a lot of good people have bad lives here including myself. i think people r scared for a Baltimore movement because it will impact the world. people who live in this ? long enough is tired of the ignorance. it cause positive people to be killed. & real ? die. i dont care about rumors i only care about facts. the industry wanted me to dumb it down and even lied like i was dumb just because im from Baltimore. I feel my city is stero typed. ? even lie & say im not from here....or spread lies that im a thot when they find out I live here. the hatred and jokes got to stop. Baltimore needs a real chance. Baltimore is pushed to the edge every time. murdaland is back in effect. this is a sad depressed city. shout out to brich but the ? going on isnt good. we haven't got a peice of any pies, except drugs or murder. I guess other cities think that mean we on the map. but we not on no ? map!

600x490

Much love Sista. I know for a definite fact what you're saying is real
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    People from Baltimore seem more Down To Earth in general, it's not just you, don't worry.
  • phukkyou2
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • phukkyou2
    Options
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Crips run Baltimore doe. That's a good thing
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    plenty of cities need more shine
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bumping because this is why ? goes down in Baltimore because the industry show us no love when we are trying to get out the streets its like they push us to the edge til ? get dumb and somebody dies. The hate the industry has towards our real people is beyond real. Why wasn't moose taken under a wing like yggtay..? Shout outbto future for recognizing a real Baltimore star and taking him under his wing.. I can feel this ? going to get worse and very sad.. moose had recognition before Kevin lyles and before getting caught up in dumb ? .. but he still in the streets? Kevin lyles is a industry connect but moose need mentors. I seen this before!

gabos... the industry is a business, all that sympathetic ? needs to hit out the window.
    why will they do business with Baltimore, if Baltimore ain't about their business?
    what Baltimore need to do, is start a movement... like the chiraq ? did.
    hats how u get their attention,
    that orphanage, sympathetic Christmas carol, hand out, singing is for the birds.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    what? chi town is worse. what hold Baltimore back is we used to be the city people came to in the 60s & 70s for a better living. people hold us to our 60s & 70s reputation. Billie Holiday and many others including New Yorkers came to Pennsylvania ave to blow up. the industry still think Baltimore is like the 60s & 70s and hold us back. so yeah I feel the is ndustry jealous of our city past. new Yorkers act like we rich cause we in row houses! Baltimore was a rich black city.. but now its this.

www.Baltimoresun.com
    Quintuple shooting continues surge in Baltimore violence
    Justin Fenton, The Baltimore Sun
    Updated May 22, 2015
    City police identified a man who was killed in a Wednesday shooting that injured four other people, and said one of the surviving victims and a man who were seen running from the scene have been charged.

The fatal victim was identified as Darell Alston Jr., 26, who was also identified on social media as a local rapper known as "Nazty."

Police said Andrew Parmele and Shilo Thomas have been charged after being spotted running from the scene of a vehicle accident in the area of the shooting. Parmele suffered a gunshot wound to his arm. They are charged with handgun violations after guns were found in the vehicle they were running from, police said.

Thomas is also a rapper, known as "Shymoney." Both Alston and Thomas had gained attention in recent months for producing "diss tracks" attacking other rappers, who filmed response videos. Nazty's video had more than 90,000 views on YouTube, while one posted by Shymoney has more than 430,000 views.

Police have declined to discuss the case or identify other potential suspects.

The shooting broke out around 3:30 p.m. Wednesday in East Baltimore. The crime scene stretched nearly a half-mile, shutting down traffic along East Monument Street. That day, a police commander said officers had been in the area and heard shots, and pursued a group of men.

One man was arrested there, and another was chased through an alley and apprehended. Police had SWAT units respond to a home on North Linwood Avenue, where another man - with a bullet wound to his shoulder - was eventually removed and taken away on a stretcher.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Crips run Baltimore doe. That's a good thing

Lol there ain't no crips in Baltimore
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BrazilianHairMoney
    Nas told me to ask you what that mouth do..
    He also said you ride ? like a champ..
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    he must be talking about someone else ? because i never rhode his. nas must be hating on a ? like usually. nas must be asking u what dat mouth do cause he dont have a clue. he still being nosey huh trying to find out what my sex game like... smh im not Foxy Brown and nicki minaj aint lil kim. it aint the 90s
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    back to the subject.
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop crying and go teach the children to do better, that's the best way to uplift a community, all the shine you seek is fake anyways.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    im not crying but every time somebody say "nas" my soul cringes. thats the ? who spread lies that i was raised like his daughter destiny. he makes people think im out in the street playing games. i come from a horrible lifestyle that ? want me to die in the streets.

I have a calling for music. i came this way to change the industry code of street. u got people out here proving they hood that dont need to prove it. some people lives get ruined when they attempt music careers because they already in the streets than they feel they got to prove they street to get a industry buzz. in the process ? die.

i grew up in grimey parts of west Baltimore and lived down da hill for 10 years. i tried moving to Baltimore county and its no better than the city. Baltimore is like Compton was years ago. i just feel people think we faking. life is really grimey and hard here

no tears here. im not boo hooing. im just saying how this ? is
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No hate from me this morn @DWO
    OP speaks for itself smh lol

#decadesbehindreality
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    what shine do i seek? because i lay low.. people on here think im a attention seeker cause i post comments on this board. im quiet in real life. people talking about me of course imma respond.. if ? like nas wouldnt make up lies i would never say ? . want me to shut up its easy.. stop talking about me. i dont seek attention. i dont even want certian people to know i am alive
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back to the subject.

I miss you so much. Glad to see you back on the IC. You should move to GA.