Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IceManKam wrote: »
    I had a face to face with ? yesterday while I was high...so I'm gonna take a break

lmao what were you on?? @IceManKam
    60mg worth of edibles, which is a bit over my danger point...I ended up having a whitey (look it up)...ill tell the story in detail

Oh okay yeah you still in the baby walker compared to us @IceManKam . Already up to a half-band edible (500mg). I didn't eat the whole thing I halfed it so 250 one day then 250 the next morning. Man it felt like my brain was doing cartwheels the whole time then after sleep I woke back up high. They stay in your system so damn long. At the club they got the 500mg and 1000mg edibles Imma try the 1000mg next it cost $40
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was greening out and experienced a high like no other, but the accompanying throwing up wasn't the business. Apparently all I needed was some sugar, so I would know for next time but man, what a trip.

Jesus Christ, a gram worth of edibles sounds like it would put you in a weekend coma.

That's why I love edibles though....long highs
  • thatboydizz
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I was greening out and experienced a high like no other, but the accompanying throwing up wasn't the business. Apparently all I needed was some sugar, so I would know for next time but man, what a trip.

Jesus Christ, a gram worth of edibles sounds like it would put you in a weekend coma.

That's why I love edibles though....long highs

lol you threw up ewwwwww. my cousin threw up off edibles scust
  • imisstheoldkanye
    imisstheoldkanye Members, Banned Users Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lou_Cypher what chu been abusin lately fam

eggnug77m8q8.jpg
    lstrm62dz956.jpg
    6ryjxus2t1fs.jpg
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

eggnug77m8q8.jpg
    lstrm62dz956.jpg
    6ryjxus2t1fs.jpg

Thats a cool ass vape pen!! is that one of the "G Pen's" by snoop?? how do you like it? Have you had to replace the coil or battery or anything on it pretty frequently?

I left my dabs at home, but i just got some fire ass shatter this passed weekend that Ill post a pic of when i get off of work.

Also, we finally got two legal weed shops open here in Anchorage. Hell of a line anytime i drive passed there though so I havent even gotten the chance to go inside of one to check it out, but when i get paid again I will be stopping by to see if they got any edibles.

The shops are still in the super early stages and they are so strict on the laws that they were only able to sell two strains of weed when they first opened because no one else sent their weed into the testing facilities. Will hopefully have an update on whats available next weekend though.
  • imisstheoldkanye
    imisstheoldkanye Members, Banned Users Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

eggnug77m8q8.jpg
    lstrm62dz956.jpg
    6ryjxus2t1fs.jpg

Thats a cool ass vape pen!! is that one of the "G Pen's" by snoop?? how do you like it? Have you had to replace the coil or battery or anything on it pretty frequently?

I left my dabs at home, but i just got some fire ass shatter this passed weekend that Ill post a pic of when i get off of work.

Also, we finally got two legal weed shops open here in Anchorage. Hell of a line anytime i drive passed there though so I havent even gotten the chance to go inside of one to check it out, but when i get paid again I will be stopping by to see if they got any edibles.

The shops are still in the super early stages and they are so strict on the laws that they were only able to sell two strains of weed when they first opened because no one else sent their weed into the testing facilities. Will hopefully have an update on whats available next weekend though.

Yeah its one of snoops G-pens. hit so hard. So much smoke fly. You have to get one. It aint like the regular pens with cartridges at the club it's way more powerful. And you can buy a different tip thats made for wax and dabbing. We found the plug a gram of wax for $25. At the club its $30 for half a gram. Thats dope they finally got one out there. It will grow fast. Just give it time they aint tryna get shut down thats what they doing. The cops probably watching that spot like crazy. But damn only 2 strains they gotta step it up

woi2h9houjtk.jpg
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Nice, i just got a basic "Vision Spinner II" with a double coil tip for concentrates. Hits pretty good, but the dabs burning on the coils make me have to replace the coils around once a month, but its only 12 bucks so it aint too bad. Definitely looking into trying out a different dab pen though one of these next few paychecks. I love vaping dabs too cuz the smell doesnt linger around too long like dry herb does. Ill be smoking in a work bathroom or in my car at lunch and no one knows a thing lol. A lot easier to pace yourself too so you dont take a big dab rip out of a ? and get way too high too fast.

Ive been looking into buying some Kratom online soon. Doing research on the best strains and vendors right now, but heard good things. Its a plant you mix into water or w/e drink and chug. Once in your system it produces very light ? like effects but they arent an ? . Wont get you high either, just that light ? anti anxiety feeling. Helps with pain and stuff too. Look into it if youd like to learn more.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    @illcommunity what yall smoking/drinking/popping this weekend?

@Lou_Cypher whats been good bruh? what yall been smoking out there lately

4 weeks in flowering on my first outdoor run. I got 8 plants. Some super glue and silver haze ? looking lovely
    IMG_0623.png
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye man.

Same ? . Different day.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I've actually calmed down a bit on my smoking. I still smoke dabs everyday, but I usually don't smoke until 6pm on the weekdays. Weekends it's still all day everyday, but weekdays I don't get high during the day. Very often, lol.

But like irony said, same ? different day, just vaping them dabs. Dividends come out on ocover 5th, think I'm gonna use the money for some new pieces like maybe an electric nail or a really nice dab pen. Anyone maybe have some suggestions? I just smoke dabs now, hardly ever smoke dry herb.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I've actually calmed down a bit on my smoking. I still smoke dabs everyday, but I usually don't smoke until 6pm on the weekdays. Weekends it's still all day everyday, but weekdays I don't get high during the day. Very often, lol.

But like irony said, same ? different day, just vaping them dabs. Dividends come out on ocover 5th, think I'm gonna use the money for some new pieces like maybe an electric nail or a really nice dab pen. Anyone maybe have some suggestions? I just smoke dabs now, hardly ever smoke dry herb.

yeah i need somebody that know how to make wax. I got a lot of small nugs and trimmings. thc every damn where

Man im smokin my own weed right now high as ? this ? fire blood