Roman Candle Shootout In The Streets Of Chicago!

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roman Candles >>> guns
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Roman Candles >>> guns

I want you
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol wth

Lol just felt like being a creep. Sorry I'm bored.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's how we used to have fun growing up
    4th of July wars with Roman candles and bottle rockets and firecrackers. Use to have so much fun until you held on to a firecracker for a Lil to long
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing new. Used to do that ? in the park in middle school/ high school. Just don't get hit and try not to lose a hand or finger and you good.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snowball and eggs wars>>>>
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched tho. Those ? was going in. My ? wasn't like that. Lol.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roman Candles >>> guns

It'll be guns soon.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roman Candles >>> guns

It'll be guns soon.

It's chicago. It's already guns there. ? just decided to not ? each other this go round.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snowball and eggs wars>>>>

Snowballs are ok...but if someone hits me with an egg they catching these hands
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    I remember when super soakers first came out that summer it was water gun fights everyday. And everybody would gang up on the ones that had those little small generic water guns. They changed the game when they came out with the one with a back pack.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when super soakers first came out that summer it was water gun fights everyday. And everybody would gang up on the ones that had those little small generic water guns. They changed the game when they came out with the one with a back pack.

I had the one with the backpack, I used to change fights just by stepping on the scene. It too forever fill up, though. We used to die drive-bys lol.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To do drive-bys* lol.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

I had the one with the backpack, I used to change fights just by stepping on the scene. It too forever fill up, though. We used to die drive-bys lol.

In the neighborhood we'd stop by who ever house and fill up. This was also during the time everybody in the neighborhood knew everybody including parents
    One guy took his mom mini van and was pulling up on people and they slide the door open and try to spray everybody but we was using bleach and ? once they found out he peeled off and jumped the curb blew out the front tires. Damn good times my youth was fun as hell.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In the neighborhood we'd stop by who ever house and fill up. This was also during the time everybody in the neighborhood knew everybody including parents
    One guy took his mom mini van and was pulling up on people and they slide the door open and try to spray everybody but we was using bleach and ? once they found out he peeled off and jumped the curb blew out the front tires. Damn good times my youth was fun as hell.

you a lucky ? since u lived to tell this ? ...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's how we used to have fun growing up
    i was gonna come in here just to say that...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Yall acting like we still don't do this or with eggs
  • banginscrew901
    Options

you a lucky ? since u lived to tell this ? ...

Only reason we did it cause we heard the other neighborhood doing the sane thing
    Aye we were kids too, back in the day when you came home had to change clothes before you went outside. So it wasn't no biggie