Curry really getting shut down by Delladova?

Options
Neophyte Wolfgang
Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else losing respect for curry? He is making mental midget mistakes letting Delladova get in his head rent free no lease, get a hobo fire going on the top floor with every ? that ever made it to the NBA. I knew Warriors were frauds, but damn I got to give it to Cleveland. Lebron still a choke artist, but he does enough to get his team by he is this generations magic johnson

Comments

• RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's like Delladova told him on the court to his face he want to smash his mom raw! He has him off his game.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Ya its not Curry himself. Sounds right.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry ain't hitting shots like normal
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imo there is the UNDERDOG CURRY, the player we use to see in regular season shooting these 2k shots.

Then Barkley said ' the warriors dont have a good shot selection. They got good shooters that make them. But when playoff time comes, and the pressures gets high, will they make these same bad selected shots?'
    When they met high caliber team like HEALTHY Grizz , Spurs and Cavs , these shots didnt fall a lot. And they got beaten in the process.

That brings us to the playoff Curry particularly against the Grizz. Once Conley and Tony Allen were on the floor these high risk shots didnt fall and he commited a lot turnovers.fortunately for him they got injured again so he passed.

Now he faces a nobody that he was supposed to slaughter. But it doesnt get the way the media have sold it to him. The same media that is still ensuring him that he gon win regardless.

All i see in his eyes is a big pressure( you are supposed to win Steph) ,DOUBT, SELF QUESTIONING.

Not good to have all these things in your head going to game 4 away from your home court...
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dellavedova is a really tough defender. He sticks to his man like glue and don't worry about nobody else bit his man. Plus he's gritty as ? . He did a good job against rose too even though it's one game.

Curry still a great player he's just having a tough time adjusting, he got a few more games left so I'm not going to chop on him just yet.
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    jamiefoxxhairline Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or maybe the cavs r trapping curry on pick n rolls (which Kerr keeps running) n he has no rhythm
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is wild as ? , and truth be told, this will push Bron into the GOAT conversation, as controversial as that may be. Jordan ALWAYS had Pippen. Kobe had Shaq in his prime, then Gasol and a mostly healthy Bynum. LeBron playing with J.R. Smith and two white boys that got hard to pronounce names lol. This ? AVERAGING 40 10 and 8 IN THE FINALS! This might gets wacks and nosigns, but yall ? better start paying attention. ? can't even use the ? excuse of he had to lean on so and so to win anymore

Somebody finally speaking the GOT DAMN Truth!
    The hate for dude is unreal. I really want to hear the argument against him if he wins this series.

40-10-and ? 8!

"Well... but... his shooting percentage"

"I mean... the Warrirors weren't really that good"

Are you ? kidding me?

Every one of the greats have had bad shooting percentage series - and that was with infiintely better supporting casts and without carrying the load for their team in nearly EVERY statistical, mental, and emotional category.

And now cats are saying the Dubs are "Pretenders" and "not that good". How the ? do you define "good"? Cats will be straight making ? up to hate on Lebron.

Facts are facts though.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or maybe the cavs r trapping curry on pick n rolls (which Kerr keeps running) n he has no rhythm

This.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    To answer your question, though - yall need have some Perspective with Chef Curry.

The obvious has been stated - he is the MVP for a reason, he is a great young player.... but the Finals are a different animal... its a different stage with higher intensity and pressure.
    The Cavs are lead by the best player of the generation and they have been inspired by him and the veteran leadership on that team.

Their defense is suffocating.

Delly is the perfect fit for this situation. He is fearless, gritty, confident, and has nothing to lose.
    He is not the only thing hindering Curry, though - it's the moment, it's the stage, it's the ambush of physicality, its a locked in Cavs defense. Curry's never seen anything like this before.

He deserves to get roasted right now.
    But keep in mind 3 Things :

-He came to play last night in the second half, he didnt wither away from the moment
    -This series isnt over yet, I expect him to play better
    -You shouldnt write the obituary for his career yet. He has faced adversity before in his life - the kid is familiar with hard work and proving people wrong

Even Mike failed against the Celtics and the Pistons win he was coming up. His career didnt end that season, either
  • Peace_79
    edited June 2015
    Options

Pick and roll Xs and Os dont stop a great player.

Kerr has been getting out-coached. But Curry doesent get a pass.

He is the MVP

• jamiefoxxhairline
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

He is the MVP

How can u score on a pick n roll when u got a 7 footer n pesky delly behind u...that's clev gameplan n its workn

N yeah I said Kerr has been out coached. This series.,,,no way David Lee should be sittm on bench
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Bottom line is GS and Curry have lived and died by the 3 pointer all season. They've beasted with that ? all season. Now that the Cave have established a defense that doesn't let them have as many open shots as they'd like, they've been exposed. Them ? looked dejected as ? last night. All of them ? . When Cleveland was up 20, GS looked like a walking breathing version of a Drake love song. Keep in mind, this was the best team in the best conference with the best shooter. When we gone stop making excuses? Cause if the talent was reversed or lebron was on GS, ? would be clowning the ? out of him now
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People keep saying he having a bad shooting game. Are yall ? looking at the cleveland D?? These ? was bullying the warriors for 3 quarters last night. Now, instead of staying with that in the fourth, ? shifted to chill mode and allowed GS to get back in the game. Funny thing is, we a LeBron missed jumpshot from having the Cavs up 3-0.

? is wild as ? , and truth be told, this will push Bron into the GOAT conversation, as controversial as that may be. Jordan ALWAYS had Pippen. Kobe had Shaq in his prime, then Gasol and a mostly healthy Bynum. LeBron playing with J.R. Smith and two white boys that got hard to pronounce names lol. This ? AVERAGING 40 10 and 8 IN THE FINALS! This might gets wacks and nosigns, but yall ? better start paying attention. ? can't even use the ? excuse of he had to lean on so and so to win anymore

This Shows what a difference perimeter on the ball defense can be. Last series Curry saw Harden and Jason Terry. They did whatever they wanted on the perimeter and shot wide open 3's all series. Deli and Shumpert not having that ?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont post as much.. But I've been telling ? all season about Golden State.. That three point ? aint gonna work in the playoffs against a good defensive team that has an inside presence.. They got all the way to the finals and ? is coming true. Phil Jackson and Charles Barkley been said it..

There are many reasons why GS is down in the series. But the top of that List is Lebron James. That dude has his hand wrapped around Golden State's throat b.. He is doing whatever his team needs him to do to bring this thing home..

From a Knick fan I salute Lebron and hope the Cavs pull this thing out..
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Is anyone else losing respect for curry? He is making mental midget mistakes letting Delladova get in his head rent free no lease, get a hobo fire going on the top floor with every ? that ever made it to the NBA. I knew Warriors were frauds, but damn I got to give it to Cleveland. Lebron still a choke artist, but he does enough to get his team by he is this generations magic johnson

the fact that you call someone who is putting up historic numbers, averaging a trip dub, and carrying an undermanned team a choke artist makes your entire post and opinion irrelevant... just shows you have no basketball knowledge.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

the fact that you call someone who is putting up historic numbers, averaging a trip dub, and carrying an undermanned team a choke artist makes your entire post and opinion irrelevant... just shows you have no basketball knowledge.

Cosign.
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    Options
    I didn't say he gets a pass u fuckn ? if they trap him he can't gt good looks or is he suppose to shoot it on 2 people?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry is leading his team in points and assists, 2nd in steals, and 3rd in rebounds.

He's averaging the same amount of points as he did during the regular season.... a season in which he won mvp.

What's the point of this thread again?
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

He is the MVP

How can u score on a pick n roll when u got a 7 footer n pesky delly behind u...that's clev gameplan n its workn

N yeah I said Kerr has been out coached. This series.,,,no way David Lee should be sittm on bench

green4.0.gif

But he's the MVP!! No excuses!! He should shoot over a 7ft center!!!!
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes copping pleas now. The appeal of curry this season has been his ability to make seemingly impossible 3s while being guarded by multiple people. Now that he's running into a real defense, we suppose to make excuses for him?? Chips ain't easy to win. the reason we cheer for champions is because they do impossible ? under the hardest conditions. Ya ? is getting exposed
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold curry to the same standard u held bron to.... That 4th quarter saved him a lot of criticism. Let's see if golden state are front runners and fold when teams fight back or if they can adjust and win.