Do not play him in horse

566047-rasheed_wallace.jpg

"Ball Don't LIE"
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do not play him in horse

566047-rasheed_wallace.jpg

No lie, I was singing this ? at 8am this morning at work lol.

http://youtu.be/ulSHW2xTUEs
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Brandon Roy

? should still be in the league right now smh. But you have to respect him for walking away from the game before it got too bad for him.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayson Williams Kenny Anderson (who I can't believe another person even mentioned, he was heavily slept on)
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ron Harper and Eddie Jones
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamal Crawford
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheed was one of my favorite players. I still to this day don't think he really knew how talented he was. Dude was way to passive on offense for his skill set. He had a great low post game, sweet mid range jumper and a good 3 ball.

My pops always said he was a damn good ball player (he's hard on players and doesn't give passes like that), but he also said he's on his starting 5 of all time "Nutty ? " squad. lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    corliss williamson. i think it was the nickname, they called him big nasty no ? but he was great coming off the bench as a 6th man when we won the championship in 04

? kinda underrate how good our 03 pistons team was, Corliss and Mehmet Ohur came off the bench but them ? was getting buckets on the other teams they played with

Corliss used to give ? lessons in the post
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Dennis Rodman is my favorite player of all time. I love when a player leaves it all on the floor and hustles every play. The Worm is HOF but here are a few who deserve they due...

Big-Ben-Wallace.jpg
    jerome-williams-junkyard-dog.jpg
    ?m=02&d=20120511&t=2&i=605619960&w=644&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=CBRE8491QJT00
    anthony-mason1.jpg
    Charles-Oakley-Knicks_large.jpg?339
    madsen-dance-moves.jpg

lmao @ posting a pic of big ben in a bulls jersey
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2015
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    thomati011.jpg
    1339487980_LatrellSprewell.jpg

lmao Tim Thomas with the double headbands! ? used to put in work! Ray Allen my fav player so that milwaukee era was my fav
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Before Ray Allen, Dale Ellis used to cut loose 2r6e1wp.jpg

Him Hershey Hawkins Chuck person and Dell Curry used to shoot Dat rock

And you can't forget EJ
    2nvz0o7.jpg

Basketball changed so much. Today guys like that would ride the bench due to "defensive liabilities" and not being super athletic but they got high bball is can shoot lights out and won't miss free throws

cause ? these days dont develop and get better from high school/aau to college to the league

top draft picks these days be ass
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    michaelfinley.jpg

Michael fukin Finley. Fin Dog. 20,5, and 4 for 5years straight in his prime

Team Jordan Day 1. I remember as a youngin i used to admire how structured and 'neat' he and Ray allen's games were. Similar to Pippen in how they were so fundamentally correct

I played against Michael Finley in the Lifetime Fitness league a few years ago , ? dropped like 40 on us after retirement. Penny Hardaway was in it too
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Antonio Daniels, dude used to go hard
    2llmvd3.jpg

he fell twice though
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Sheed was one of my favorite players. I still to this day don't think he really knew how talented he was. Dude was way to passive on offense for his skill set. He had a great low post game, sweet mid range jumper and a good 3 ball.

My pops always said he was a damn good ball player (he's hard on players and doesn't give passes like that), but he also said he's on his starting 5 of all time "Nutty ? " squad. lol

Sheed was capable of averaging 25ppg with his skill set. dude had multiple low post moves and had a go to bank shot that was impossible to block with his release. It was so frustrating to see him chucking 3's
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »

Sheed was capable of averaging 25ppg with his skill set. dude had multiple low post moves and had a go to bank shot that was impossible to block with his release. It was so frustrating to see him chucking 3's

That's what I'm screamin'! Dudes couldn't really see him on the post. Sheed could back you down, spin left or right, up and under u, fade ya, hook ya or make the right pass.

He didn't really start chuckin' up tre's (on a consistent basis) until later on in his Detroit years. While I didn't like him on the outer perimeter like that, he did hit some BIG threes in some tight games.

If not for that epic collapse (which was a team effort, smh) against LA, he would have two rings IMO.

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Otis Thorpe was that ? with Olajuwon
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thunder Dan Marjle and Kevin Johnson were beast on the court also
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Thunder Dan Marjle and Kevin Johnson were beast on the court also

phoenix squad was dope
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rodney Rogers was my ? . That ? was sad when he got paralyzed in that accident