The Official 2015 College Football Thread

Options

Comments

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami gotta hit a homerun wit this hire

Miami is too cheap/doesn't have the money to hit a "homerun". I saw Butch threw his hat into the ring but watch the Miami administration try to lowball him.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Them ? still gotta fix them funky ass facilities. And ain't the stadium like an hour away from campus or some ? ? Foh
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    BOT said they ain't gonna be cheap. Will be willing to spend up to 4 mill a year for a coach. I hope we don't hire Schiano or Cristobal.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as it ain't Herman.
  • infamous114
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

I want Herman or Fuente lol
  • infamous114
    Options
    Mark Stoops and Kirby Smart have shown interest in the Miami job.
  • BDBIID
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

I want Herman or Fuente lol

Fuente a good one. Kinda surprised I heard on the SC boards that we weren't looking at him at all.

Heard he's 1 on South Carolinas wishlist as well.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    take whichever stoops is at kentucky
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody take Herman. U of H finally got a coach who's gonna turn ? around y'all gotta fall back lol
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a ? just recovering from that ? ass punt,,,i;m good now
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    I saw all these new posts before I came in here. I said to myself Golden got fired. Sure enough. Lol.
    I can only imagine how them fans feeling right now.

I don't know why, they're gonna be in this same position 5yrs from now when they fire Randy Shannon 3.0
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

Y'all ? love being tough every where except for on the field during the game.

Billy CorbenVerified account ‏@BillyCorben 20m20 minutes ago
    Miami Hurricanes DT Michael Wyche arrested for misdemeanor domestic violence battery
    CSbjyyYUYAAqunB.jpg

• BDBIID
    Options
    I remember Wyche came down to us and the U when he came out of juco.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TCU trying their hardest to let Boykin to win the Heisman Trophy.

They up 27 points and still in a 5 WR set.

Empty stats ass ? .
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Empty stats ass ? .

1st QB in 20 years to have 5 straight games of at least 300 passing yards and 40+ rushing yards, not sure about him on the next level but he's been fun to watch these past few years especially tonight
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This a great game
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Defense in this Oregon Arizona state game is ? matter on both ends lol
  • Rampage12
    edited October 2015
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Empty stats ass ? .

1st QB in 20 years to have 5 straight games of at least 300 passing yards and 40+ rushing yards, not sure about him on the next level but he's been fun to watch these past few years especially tonight

Manufactured stats like this are ? and can be construed in so many ways...I hate them:

-Oh he's the first player to pass for 252 yards and rush for 23 yards in 11 straight conference games.

-He's the first player to catch a pass and run for 35 yards in 13 straight games.

-He's the first player to have 10 carries and at least a catch in 14 straight games...but only if including non-conference games.

You can literally dig up stats like this for anyone you're trying to make look good/talk about on the broadcast.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Also ASU should ? themselves for not running the ball when they had it 1st & Goal on the 2 yard line. First they throw some wild ass pass on 1st Down then the receiver runs some Jr. High level route on 2nd Down that lets Oregon pick it off...but Oregon's receiver's foot was out of bounds on that TD...no clue how they reviewed that and upheld it.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Empty stats ass ? .

Dude like I said

They was running empty sets up damn near 30 points in the 4th quarter.

He's backup only got a few snaps.

Baylor backup QB got almost 10 TDs. Because they actually don't try and make his stats bigger.

Boykin been good but they keep him throwing even once the game is over.

I ball that garbage time stats.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Empty stats ass ? .

Dude like I said

They was running empty sets up damn near 30 points in the 4th quarter.

He's backup only got a few snaps.

Baylor backup QB got almost 10 TDs. Because they actually don't try and make his stats bigger.

Boykin been good but they keep him throwing even once the game is over.

I ball that garbage time stats.
    Lol they putting up points 2 help they cause in the CFP. Cause right now they ain't looking 2 be in the top 4. WV was ranked earlier this yr and a W at home don't help the cause. Boykins is dope by the way
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Empty stats ass ? .

Manufactured stats like this are ? and can be construed in so many ways...I hate them:

-Oh he's the first player to pass for 252 yards and rush for 23 yards in 11 straight conference games.

-He's the first player to catch a pass and run for 35 yards in 13 straight games.

-He's the first player to have 10 carries and at least a catch in 14 straight games...but only if including non-conference games.

You can literally dig up stats like this for anyone you're trying to make look good/talk about on the broadcast.

Lol doing that in 5 straight games is impressive tho also the fact that he has the passing touchdown record and is a few hundred yards away from breaking the passing yards record despite being a receiver his sophomore year is impressive. I hope he works out on the next level cuz he gets too much slander
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Empty stats ass ? .

Lol doing that in 5 straight games is impressive tho also the fact that he has the passing touchdown record and is a few hundred yards away from breaking the passing yards record despite being a receiver his sophomore year is impressive. I hope he works out on the next level cuz he gets too much slander

Because his arm is not great and his throwing motion is to long.

And he throws a lot of bad ? down the field.

And he can't read defenses. Which is the main thing you have to do in the NFL.

Play clock is too short to keep looking to the sideline for changing the plays.

• BlackAX410
    Options

Empty stats ass ? .

He actually can read defenses he looks through his progressions, I agree with u as far as fixing a few things but this upcoming QB class is average as ? , he deserves a shot at QB
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Empty stats ass ? .

He actually can read defenses he looks through his progressions, I agree with u as far as fixing a few things but this upcoming QB class is average as ? , he deserves a shot at QB

No he doesn't.

I seen twice as many TCU games as you bruh.

This discussion has been closed.