Is J. Cole a fraud?

Options
okaay
okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I'm riding home listening to Friday Night Lights and track 2 comes on "too deep for the intro". In the song he states " "Should I admit that a slutty ? was my first smash".

Now, on the radio, the worst song on Forest Hill Drive "Wet Dreamz" comes on and I hear him rap as the chick " ...be gentle cuz...I ain't never did this before, no I aint never did this before".

This ? lying on his ? ! You ? ? or virgins Cole? Is he that ? who's girl didn't live around here? Does this ? get the same treatment Ross got or do he get a pass because ya'll relate?

I can't trust a word this ? say anymore.

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    calm down n*cca ...
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most rappers are frauds, most people for that matter, as long as they can rock the mic I couldn't care less.
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    tbh, i can't believe you actually looked into that ? that deep. and how could you sweating who another neega fvkkin be funny? you probably the only person who peeped it tho. you should write to him, he might give you a prize like how magazines award ppl for typos :-?
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J Cole didn't really go to college?!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah we discussed this last year
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    If you listened to KB. Da. Kidnappa you wouldnt have these problems.

Old school n*ggaz have families at 15

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole is the dude, you can't take a song so literal
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol some songs are true but can be about another person situation.

drake do that.. rap about other people situation. the song still real because its about a real situation.

cant every song be about your situation.. that would get boring and dull.

every now and then people write about real situations going on around them
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wet Dreamz is the worst song on Forrest Hills. I ? hate that song and Sirius XM always playing that ?
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    J Coles music is wack, boring, and dull and along with Nas he has the worst production ever in history

Easily the worst producer ever

And his albums so far have been poor

But 1 thing u can't deny is that he is real he stays true to who he is doesn't pretend to be something he is not in his music for example he grew up in a trailor, went to college and he raps about that

• GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    GunTown wrote: »
    J Coles music is wack, boring, and dull and along with Nas he has the worst production ever in history

But 1 thing u can't deny is that he is real he stays true to who he is doesn't pretend to be something he is not in his music for example he grew up in a trailor, went to college and he raps about that

This is why your always blocked , you can never say anything different

I'll say something different and give him praise

He is a positive example for any young hungry rapper that is a regular type dude similar college backround everyday type person who is starting out doing Mixtapes just like he did hoping to do numbers like he has

Also an inspiration for lyricists trying to come up on Mixtapes like he did showing that a new rapper who is lyrical like he has can do Gold numbers

He also speaks his mind and doesn't shy away from speaking on things that will offend mainstream America

• #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »

Oh ? , they let you back!
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    COLE STILL A ?