Commercial Food/Fast Food are Designed to keeping Men soft?

Options

Comments

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's jailhouse koolaid?

Sounds sinister.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This article lists plants by their sex chromosomes. Plants for the most part have the same sex chromosomes as Men and Women XY and ? .

http://www.umsl.edu/~renners/Ming_etal_Sex_chromosomes_2011.pdf

Sex chromosome research
    has focused on Ginkgo biloba for more than
    50 years.

Newcomer thought G. biloba had
    male XY heterogamety. It was not until 1987
    that G. biloba was recognized as having ZW
    female heterogamety (31)

When you buy food at the grocery store they put male and female plants together in one lump. Like someone said before; it's best to Farm and plant your own food expecially if you are looking for a testosterone boost.

You can find the all male asparagus seeds (the actual name) online at Amazon, Ebay etc...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    What the hell is a male plant? I didn't even think plants had sexes.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol and smh.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Lol and smh.

What's so funny? After looking it up, only a small number of plants come in distinct sexes. The vast majority of plants are hermaphroditic or something similar.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Males have all them dam seeds you be picking out of ya gabbage weed

Females are what you wanna smoke mj wise at least
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »

lol Figures potheads would be up on this since weed is the first example of such a plant to pop up.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol and smh.

What's so funny? After looking it up, only a small number of plants come in distinct sexes. The vast majority of plants are hermaphroditic or something similar.

C/S. You are correct.
    Wuwop wrote: »

lol Figures potheads would be up on this since weed is the first example of such a plant to pop up.

Lol
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    you mean the food we buy isn't really made to keep us alive and healthy? its made to slowly ? us anyway? ya dont say
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol and smh.

From my knowledge, which is very little, female plants are the ones that bear the fruits, males have the pollen.

Like with weed, the female plants have buds you pick off and dry out to smoke. The male plant has instead of buds, little pods that grow from them and contain pollen. Besides those differences the plants are the same.

I dont know if the same rules apply for actual plants that have fruit, like apple trees or lemon trees, etc. Nature blows my mind. When i was growing weed for the first time i learned all this. Was stoned like "This seed has a mom and a dad?!". Amazing world.
  • indyman87
    Options
    It's tough. The best way to do it is to get your food from a Farm co-op grow your own vegetables and buy an estrogen blocker like an aromatase inhibitor because estrogen is in everything and the levels are not measured by the FDA.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/03/30/hormones-in-cows-and-what-it-means-for-your-health/
    Estrogen Levels
    Estrogens are in many foods - specifically phyto or plant estrogens. Soy flower has 755,000,000 (ng/500g), Tofu 113,500,000 (ng/500g), Milk 32 (ng/500g) and Beef from implanted steer 7 versus non implanted steer 5 (ng/500g). A pregnant woman produces 19,600,000 ng/day, non-pregnant woman 513,000 ng/day, adult man 136,000 ng/day, pre-puberal children 41,000 ng/day and 500 g of beef from implanted cattle 7ng.

• indyman87
    Options
    http://www.renewman.com/male-hormones/estrogen/

Our doctors control estrogen levels as part of our treatment programs by placing men on an estrogen blocker (also called an aromatase inhibitor) if they need it. This means that our doctors use a medication to suppress estrogen conversion, at the same time as they’re increasing testosterone levels.

Some Facts About Male Estrogen
    The male body needs a small amount of estrogen just as the female body needs a small amount of testosterone. High estrogen levels in men should be avoided. Small amounts, however, help brain function, is cardio protective, and help to prevent osteoporosis.

Excess estrogen in men can be unhealthy. It counteracts the effects of testosterone causes the body to retain water, causes sore nipples and swollen ? , reduces sex drive, can cause the prostate to swell, and increases the risk for developing prostate cancer.- Some reports state that Black Men over 40 have high amounts of Estrogen and are at a greater risk of Prostate Cancer.

A pregnant woman produces 19,600,000 ng/day, non-pregnant woman 513,000 ng/day,

a pregnant Women produces waaay more estrogen than a non-proganant Women. I wonder if this can affect a male baby. I would suggest that a male infant take small doses of testosterone to counter act/balance all of the estrogen he's getting from Mother's milk but that's probably taking it too far LOL.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your obsession with estrogen is unhealthy. Every man has estrogen and it increades as you age, testosterone levels decrease every year after your 30th birthday but thats not going to turn you into some sort of ? or puff ball either.
  • indyman87
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Your obsession with estrogen is unhealthy. Every man has estrogen and it increades as you age, testosterone levels decrease every year after your 30th birthday but thats not going to turn you into some sort of ? or puff ball either.

This material is new to me. Up until a couple of days ago I didn't know this stuff so I just decided to share. High levels of estrogen in men can led to prostate cancer.
  • indyman87
    Options
    I'm not against ? folks. i know that Black people are down with it. If any ? people are offended by this post my apologies. this is not about being ? . I didn't mention ? once in my post. This is about being healthy. Testosterone is benefition to health for both Men and Women.
  • indyman87
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Lol and smh.

From my knowledge, which is very little, female plants are the ones that bear the fruits, males have the pollen.

Like with weed, the female plants have buds you pick off and dry out to smoke. The male plant has instead of buds, little pods that grow from them and contain pollen. Besides those differences the plants are the same.

I dont know if the same rules apply for actual plants that have fruit, like apple trees or lemon trees, etc. Nature blows my mind. When i was growing weed for the first time i learned all this. Was stoned like "This seed has a mom and a dad?!". Amazing world.

According to wikipedia there are fruits that are Male and Female ut they are called False or accessory fruits.

Male and female "fruits" are reported to exist on some pepper trees... There, in an agriculture thesis
    http://projets.cirad...il-Ethiopie.pdf
    but are these really fruits, or rather some edible flower? In pine trees the so-called "fruits" are not fruits.
    To botanists, apples, pears, quinces... are not fruits but false fruits, as they don't form from the flower.
    http://en.wikipedia....iki/False_fruit

Accessory fruit
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    (Redirected from False fruit)
    Jump to: navigation, search

A strawberry fruit: the 'seeds' are achenes, each one derived from a pistil of the flower.

In other words accessory fruits are composed of material not just form the ovary but also participate to form other parts of the flower such as the receptacle. To understand even better an accessory fruit is a fruit where the fleshy part is derived not form the ovary but form some adjacent tissue.

Few very good examples of accessory fruits are strawberry, watermelon, apple etc. Most accessory fruits are simple fruits that are developed from inferior ovaries.
    http://www.fruitsinfo.com/lists_of_fruits.htm
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the natural order of things

Most men get calmer as they get older and women get more aggressive as they get older...testosterone is a explosive hormone ..Too much of it can trigger uncontrollable aggression..Thats why certain men who do steroids be going into roid rage...

Its best to be balanced..You need both hormones to remain in good health physically and mentally
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn Im only eating males from now on
  • indyman87
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    That's the natural order of things

Most men get calmer as they get older and women get more aggressive as they get older...testosterone is a explosive hormone ..Too much of it can trigger uncontrollable aggression..Thats why certain men who do steroids be going into roid rage...

Its best to be balanced..You need both hormones to remain in good health physically and mentally

Progesterone is the calming hormone.
    http://www.bodylogicmd.com/hormones/progesterone

Progesterone has a calming effect by activating the GABA receptor sites. GABA is our most calming, inhibitory neurotransmitter and effective against some forms of epilepsy. Progesterone also boosts the immune system. Our bodies make it all the time.

http://www.bodylogicmd.com/for-men/irritable-men-syndrome
    Irritability in Men and Mood Swings in Men

Read about Mood Swings in Women

Mood swings in men are a primary symptom of andropause. Irritability as a result of a hormonal imbalance is a reality, especially for men between the ages of 40 and 60.

Irritable Male Syndrome

Irritable Men Syndrome or Irritable Male Syndrome (IMS) is the term used to describe the mood swings in men.Irritability in men is often a result of high stress cortisol levels and low testosterone levels. Some men respond by acting out while others hold these feelings in and become depressed. Behaviors characteristic of men with Irritable Men Syndrome include:

Although Irritable Male Syndrome is most often caused by high stress and/or low testosterone; high estrogen levels can also cause irritability in men.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Considering that there is some evidence indicating that testosterone and estrogen exposure in the ? can effect sexual preference I'm inclined to disagree
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

Considering that there is some evidence indicating that testosterone and estrogen exposure in the ? can effect sexual preference I'm inclined to disagree

Where?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

Where?

In the scientific literature.

The evidence supports a role for prenatal testosterone exposure in the development of sex-typed interests in childhood, as well as in sexual orientation in later life, at least for some individuals. It appears, however, that other factors, in addition to hormones, play an important role in determining sexual orientation.

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All the loud you ever bought was female plants.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bitchez stay gettin me high