Cheap Seats Whats On Your Mind Thread

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If taking the Bait is "knowing what yall doin n telling y'all stop that lame ? " then yes

But u a roid raging ass ? every time someone light-heartedly joke on ya old fashion ass, n beta well.....heh...I mean u cool but to errbody else u the Rodney Dangerfield of the ic

Yall have caught real feelings in here, compared to me telling y'all cut the lame ? n stop misconstruing my thoughts on rappers, None of yall have room to talk, sit down
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You post paragraphs about why those dudes are good and then you attack my music by calling del tha funky ? and then you attack me personally just like you did above. Hook, line and sinker, you can't help it

I can do this every day and you'll be reacting every day, even beta got you doing it. It aint us it's you
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Just saw the finale of the challenge, Johnny pulled the ? move of the series but who wouldn't have took all the money for themselves

Idk b...I would've had to have real hatred in my heart for Sara to do that, that's evil ? .
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peezy and Chitown just need to shoot the online fair one !!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If taking the Bait is "knowing what yall doin n telling y'all stop that lame ? " then yes

But u a roid raging ass ? every time someone light-heartedly joke on ya old fashion ass, n beta well.....heh...I mean u cool but to errbody else u the Rodney Dangerfield of the ic

Yall have caught real feelings in here, compared to me telling y'all cut the lame ? n stop misconstruing my thoughts on rappers, None of yall have room to talk, sit down

Outta curiosity...where/when was this?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

The troy ave thread must have been an outta body experience for u
  • Beta
    Options

Oh...well if thats what you think, I cant knock it

Thats the difference though
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Just saw the finale of the challenge, Johnny pulled the ? move of the series but who wouldn't have took all the money for themselves

Idk b...I would've had to have real hatred in my heart for Sara to do that, that's evil ? .

The whole show is about ? each other out the money Sarah was just the last obstacle to get past
  • Beta
    Options
    So! what do you guys wanna talk about today?!

yrb_play.gif
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    You post paragraphs about why those dudes are good and then you attack my music by calling del tha funky ? and then you attack me personally just like you did above. Hook, line and sinker, you can't help it

I can do this every day and you'll be reacting every day, even beta got you doing it. It aint us it's you

Man if u don't sit down, u don threatened to fight every one in here and was calling the females in here all kinda names until someone actually in yo area chumped you. ? gon like what they like, my thing was u a hypocrite. ? came out the wood work talm bout they don't respeck my music tastes n even dissing mine personally but I'm wrong for responding lmao
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Oh...well if thats what you think, I cant knock it

Thats the difference though

What ever feelings y'all think I have pales in comparison b, not to mention the other ? but it's all good b just cut that lame ? out
  • Beta
    Options
    Oh and I've only caught feelings once in my 7 years here.

And it was what chi-town said to me lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Just don't sit here and pretend like you're not doing it since its in full effect right now. You see others ignored it but you cant
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Lmao it's aimed directly at me, im the only sip ? in here, I could ignore it or tell y'all cut it out, it's still lame as ? on y'all part either way. *Shrugs*
  • Beta
    Options
    To think everything is directed at you is insecurity, I'm just saying..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

I was out of line brotha I apologize
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Is ya finished or ya done?

Thread bout to get clapped for all this wack ? .

Chitown the feds and be acting like a Internet tough guy...Peezy explains just as much as Axel in the old Seeds thread. We got it ya.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    What about the times it wasn't aimed at you and you gave it away that Beta WA messing with you since no one cared where those dudes were from
  • Beta
    Options

I was out of line brotha I apologize

Its cool
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

U should use ur ability to spin ? to ur advantage in life, not just on the ic
  • Beta
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    This lady from my city gon viral. Got a job at Yale and this how she quit her current job. Bout to unemployed as ? lol

Lmao yo ? dont know how to act man
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    This lady from my city gon viral. Got a job at Yale and this how she quit her current job. Bout to unemployed as ? lol

Damn! I hope it was for yard work cause that ? bout to mad as ? when HR gets this.

LOL at her back and shoulders look like she has NFL shoulder pads. But I know who will ? that on the IC.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Options

U should use ur ability to spin ? to ur advantage in life, not just on the ic

Who says I dont? What I tell you about assuming
This discussion has been closed.