The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We get Sasha vs Charlotte again, give those other broads some shine and quit playing hot potatoe with the title
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? happened to Neville?

him and tony nese are the same person
    I mean, have we even seen neville since nese debuted on raw?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

him and tony nese are the same person
    I mean, have we even seen neville since nese debuted on raw?

Factz
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Every bit of this is awesome
    https://youtu.be/UqHdKB48Tio

Childhood right there
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titus Oneil is on his way out the company. Hes jobbing Chavo Guerrero style and been doing that for awhileZ

TJ Perkins def makes a better heel but is it just me or is his gimmick just an updated version of DJ Zema from TNA? Borderline childish and ? .

When Ric Flair cries he looks like that idiot from smackdown with the superkick, father.

Heel Rusev >> Heel Miz. All Miz really has over Rusev is the mic skills but Rusev is funny as ? so there it is.

Roman Reigns might ? around and get both belts. I really think he might do it.

Charlotte is the best heel male or female in WWE. Still an overrated in the look departs with her horse teeth Flair looking ass but that ? is the total heel package.

Guess Seth is a face, and Jericho gonna feud with KO to make his face turn gonna be cool. Drink it iiiiin maaaaan!

Lol the WWE might ? around and screw New Day next week from beating the record but lets hope Im wrong.

Rich Homie Swan is that dude. What a great year to be a black wrestling champ in this business. Yall need to wake up and watch these other brands.

Reigns ain't getting both titles, Seth already did that. Why do it again?
  • Already Home_17
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Titus Oneil is on his way out the company. Hes jobbing Chavo Guerrero style and been doing that for awhileZ

TJ Perkins def makes a better heel but is it just me or is his gimmick just an updated version of DJ Zema from TNA? Borderline childish and ? .

When Ric Flair cries he looks like that idiot from smackdown with the superkick, father.

Heel Rusev >> Heel Miz. All Miz really has over Rusev is the mic skills but Rusev is funny as ? so there it is.

Charlotte is the best heel male or female in WWE. Still an overrated in the look departs with her horse teeth Flair looking ass but that ? is the total heel package.

Guess Seth is a face, and Jericho gonna feud with KO to make his face turn gonna be cool. Drink it iiiiin maaaaan!

Lol the WWE might ? around and screw New Day next week from beating the record but lets hope Im wrong.

Rich Homie Swan is that dude. What a great year to be a black wrestling champ in this business. Yall need to wake up and watch these other brands.

vince-mcmahon_zps5a897afd.jpg~original
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rhyno body weird af

Nh
  • jono
    Options
    Carmella having the best feuds so far. She scrapping with this broads
  • jono
    Options
    I don't see why Ascension isn't just taken into the Wyatt Family
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm really digging Orton in the wyat family.He's a lot more fun as a heel
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Maybe they make Roman vacate the U.S. belt if he wins the Universal belt. I only say that because Warrior beat Hogan to capture the WWF Title during his second reign as IC Champ and they made him give up the IC Title.

Seth was already World Champion when he won U.S. Title so maybe they was like ? it. If Roman wins the Universal, I wouldn't mind them vacating the U.S. Title and doing a small tournament for it.
  • willhustle
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I don't see why Ascension isn't just taken into the Wyatt Family

Yeah that would be smart especially if they wanted to reboot The Wyatt's if Orton were to destroy the faction.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHo is this little girl?
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't remember them saying ? this much, are they really transitioning from PG?

(real question, not a joke)
  • Max.
    Options
    Alexa ass look fat
  • Max.
    Options
    Da goat heel in da biz

james-ellsworth.jpg
  • Already Home_17
    Options
    her in ring work is meh but I like Alexa's mic presence
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man...id toss Alexa Bliss pint sized ass all over the bed
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Alexa Bliss mmmmmm
  • Max.
    Options
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    I don't remember them saying ? this much, are they really transitioning from PG?

They've been straddling the lines of pg and pseudo adult content for a while
  • willhustle
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

Idk this is what I said about the segments that they were doing on RAW the last 2 weeks with RAW last night. It's been past time they've transition from PG anyways.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ellsworth took his spot
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ambrose is a borderline ? wrestler