The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debut of the Shield was great..

This time around.. ehh I don't really care for it, and they're saying that once again, someone is gonna turn heel and turn on the Shield..

Idk why they're gonna do the same exact ? but w Roman or Dean.. smh
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

This time around.. ehh I don't really care for it, and they're saying that once again, someone is gonna turn heel and turn on the Shield..

Dean's scheduled to turn and have a program with Seth Rollins at Mania.

For me I dont really care, its already wasted on a scrub team(thrown together bs) so end it early, idc.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    STARRCADE is just a house show It won't be televised. I don't even know if aj advertised for it either I don't remember seeing his name unless they added him. It will prolly be Aj vs Jinder at the next smackdown ppv tho

Pretty sure its getting a Network special.

Damn I read that it wasn't gonna be covered but maybe they changed it.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    NXT is killin ? right now. I'd be mad as ? if I was on the main roster too, hell
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NXT is killin ? right now. I'd be mad as ? if I was on the main roster too, hell

Alot of tha men and women have Neva been on tha main rosta... they use ta wrestlin in bars,bingo halls,& high school gymnasiums... their hungry and willin ta go all out for a chance ta compete on tha big stage
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For me I dont really care, its already wasted on a scrub team(thrown together bs) so end it early, idc.

Imma need sum sources on that scheduled dean heel turn
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NXT has the benefit of not having every one on their roster on tv every week so it feels fresh. HHH running ? helps too.
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options

Imma need sum sources on that scheduled dean heel turn

What's the story?

Dean Ambrose has been the subject of heel turn rumours since he switched over to the Raw brand from SmackDown LIVE and it looked like the planned turn on Seth Rollins was on its way, but then the WWE reformed the Shield.

However new rumours suggest that the WWE still wants to continue with turning Dean Ambrose and have a big Wrestlemania match planned for "The Lunatic Fringe".

In case you didn't know...

The Shield recently got back together on Monday Night Raw leading to a huge TLC main event, The Shield vs The Bar, The Miz and Braun Strowman. It was a memorable moment that had the entire WWE universe talking.

However, there are reports that this is only a temporary reunion to plug the hole left by Brock Lesnar and John Cena who are off television at the moment.

The heart of the matter

It still seems clear that the WWE still want to move forward with Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania once the Shield reunion is done, but we didn't know what was planned for Ambrose and Rollins, until now.

PW Mania has informed us of an inside scoop suggesting that the WWE is discussing plans for both Rollins and Ambrose going forward. Here's what they said,

One idea being discussed for early next year is Dean Ambrose turning heel on The Shield so he can work a WrestleMania program with Seth Rollins.
    What's next?

The WWE seem to have been thinking long-term with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as there were rumours of an Ambrose heel turn and Wrestlemania blow-off match between the two way back in July.

It seems that the Shield reunion hasn't derailed those plans, which can only be a good thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportskeeda.com/amp/wwe/from-the-wwe-rumour-mill-huge-heel-turn-and-wrestlemania-plans-rumoured-for-top-raw-star
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Seth Rollins dope but he’s better as a chicken ? hell. His promos aren’t that good. But his move set screens face.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Its even more frustrating that they waste a shield reunion for ? TLC.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Vince hates anything related to WCW/NWA

I disagree they,had,tha great American bash ppv as well as that clash of champions ppv

Thats 3 events if I'm correct in the last 16 yrs.

The bash ? was a one time ppv and the second time around was a smackdown aka the b show.

The clash was also a one time ppv
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shield was Great, not just great in a time a mediocrity, GREAT

great moments, great matches, hell even great photography/posters

idk about all time but lets not disrespect what them n db did

? said a group that was dead the moment cena got up from that ddt outside the ring was better

02762364.jpg
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and miz definitely one of my favorites, he's a top heel right now especially on the mic, but yea the shield is being wasted on him cesaro and sheamus, that's y they added braun and.... kane, cuz they know they've been so ? and up and down with the other 3 that no one thought they would win anyway
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is random but where do yall rate aj lee
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    this is random but where do yall rate aj lee

Used to be a 8.5 but after seeing her in her natural state in those punk mini docs leading to his UFC fight.... probably a 6.5 maybe a 7, those little shorts in the WWE just made her figure look better then it was.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aj lee got damn snappa poozey you can tell. 9 for me
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    I never really found Aj attractive ? be acting like she was the best looking on the roster during her time but I'm pretty sure she wont. Especially if Layla was still around whenever she first burst on the scene.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    I never really found Aj attractive ? be acting like she was the best looking on the roster during her time but I'm pretty sure she wont. Especially if Layla was still around whenever she first burst on the scene.

Layla in my top 5 (probably top 3) ever in wwe.

AJ got hella sex appeal though imo

• OGDirtyDee
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »

Yea bruh Layla El was ? beautiful and she could dance her ass off. I used to watch WW-ECW just to see her dance

muh91umspsat.gif

• OGDirtyDee
    Options
    Layla is GOAT no doubt most of y'all wouldn't know to to handle that piece of ass.
  • OGDirtyDee
    edited October 2017
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »

Yea bruh Layla El was ? beautiful and she could dance her ass off. I used to watch WW-ECW just to see her dance

muh91umspsat.gif

Miz can't take a L for ? , stay winning.