What can IMMEDIATELY rule out the chance of you even talking to a potential jump-off/side piece/date

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    cheek piercings... can't stand that ? ... i can deal with the other ? though.

^^^ If she texts like this ^^^

She uses words like, "? ", "ish"(just say ? !), "fleek", "thot", "bae" -- I hate all of that ? . Talk like an adult, ? .

No shade on you, @damobb2deep , I just had to use you as an example lol.

lol none taken... i use current slang.. it's just how I am... i honestly like spelling "? " with a "y" because the regular way doesn't make the same visual impact imo...

Dear ? ..... Visual impact? It's a ? word. You read it.
    step your troll game up bruh...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She uses words like, "? ", "ish"(just say ? !), "fleek", "thot", "bae" -- I hate all of that ? . Talk like an adult, ? .

lol none taken... i use current slang.. it's just how I am... i honestly like spelling "? " with a "y" because the regular way doesn't make the same visual impact imo...

I don't think he's trolling. That's the scary part. I could be wrong though.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, its just extra and lazy to me. Spelling "Muthafuckas" instead of "? ".Maybe I'm just a nerd that likes ? spelled correctly lol.

BiTcHz DaT tAwK lYkE dIz CaN kI$$ mY eNtIrE aZz, especially if you're out of high school. I just got mad typing that ? just now, I'd be surprised if anyone that did that on the regular knew how to read smh.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Nah, its just extra and lazy to me. Spelling "Muthafuckas" instead of "? ".Maybe I'm just a nerd that likes ? spelled correctly lol.

BiTcHz DaT tAwK lYkE dIz CaN kI$$ mY eNtIrE aZz, especially if you're out of high school. I just got mad typing that ? just now, I'd be surprised if anyone that did that on the regular knew how to read smh.

to each is own but this ? not no English class so my thing is as long as you know what I'm talking about idgaf...

btw yeah visual impact because when you type certain words they look bland as hell..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

I don't think he's trolling. That's the scary part. I could be wrong though.

I don't troll. I draw a hard line.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she just a jump off im not looking for flaws cuz we just fckin
    As far as dating as long as she ain't broke or stupid I can work with her
    Gotta be bi to
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Oh no! I think someone who intentionally spells words wrong because the correct spelling is bland is a dumbazz. Sooooooo scary!
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

to each is own but this ? not no English class so my thing is as long as you know what I'm talking about idgaf...

btw yeah visual impact because when you type certain words they look bland as hell..

? , words ain't supposed to look exciting, they're supposed to look legible lol.

You're only supposed to make words look exciting when you're trying to sell some ? , like in marketing and graphic design.

But ? it, if your people can read the ? , I can't even get mad lol.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

? , words ain't supposed to look exciting, they're supposed to look legible lol.

You're only supposed to make words look exciting when you're trying to sell some ? , like in marketing and graphic design.

But ? it, if your people can read the ? , I can't even get mad lol.

random fact... the English language didn't even have "standards of spelling until the late 1800's early 1900's... before that ? spelled how they wanted anyway...

btw I'm not bashing you for your preferences... I've calmed down with the crazy spelling ? as I've gotten older myself...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Oh no! I think someone who intentionally spells words wrong because the correct spelling is bland is a dumbazz. Sooooooo scary!

but you just spelled "? " as one word and added two "z's"...
  • Will Munny
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bad breath and those dollar general mini skirts.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gotdamn bruh you dont know how ? ? I am just reading that ? ? lol

? that talk like that can go straight to hell
  • mysticmonroe7
    mysticmonroe7 Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Options
    former or current drug dealers, pimps,gang members
    tats-face, arm sleeves, stupid tats( Gucci logo but u don't own the company)
    too many kids & baby mamas
    sagging pants, uncombed hair, ? nails
    bad etiquette-public, work,etc( u shouldn't act the same at work as you do with your friends)
    always joking or dissing people-instigating fights with strangers
    overly aggressive
    no education-minimum wage job with Bill Gates dreams but no ambition
    has inappropriate conversations in public
    bad parents- cussing out or beating your kids for messing up is not parenting
    bad money management
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Instantly?

His hair, eyes, mouth.
    His appearance
    Then his voice/lingo

I'm a true Southerner, so I sound like it. BUT I know how to speak well. I can talk like I'm from the hood, but I'd rather not. I like to use 'big' words. (I got called bourgeois because I used the word 'abreast' I was offended)

I think that the way men view the weave, loud hair colors, and stuff is what has kept me from doing it (I seriously contemplated shaving one side of my head). I don't like the septum piercings either. (The bull nose ring)

It seems like you guys don't like women who LOOK like hoes and I can agree with that.

Excessive tattoos are an indication that she may not have any self control which can lead to other dangerous behaviors. So...yea.

On my life I Came here to make a thread similar to this and got caught up reading these comments..

Anyway, I appreciate the way you think. Kinda refreshing after listening to/looking at birds all day smh
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    former or current drug dealers, pimps,gang members
    tats-face, arm sleeves, stupid tats( Gucci logo but u don't own the company)
    too many kids & baby mamas
    sagging pants, uncombed hair, ? nails
    bad etiquette-public, work,etc( u shouldn't act the same at work as you do with your friends)
    always joking or dissing people-instigating fights with strangers
    overly aggressive
    no education-minimum wage job with Bill Gates dreams but no ambition
    has inappropriate conversations in public
    bad parents- cussing out or beating your kids for messing up is not parenting
    bad money management

Good woman here. Too bad I don't qualify :(
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big chest tattoos.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Big draws showing thru they yoga pants
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A fat ?

And literally that's it if I'm just trying to ? the ?

Now if I'm trying to make her my ol lady that's a different subject
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Big chest tattoos.

fixed. cant stand them period.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Maybe I'm really that blind and I know I'm late as ? but isn't bae an old ass term that's just a lazy ass way of saying "baby" without the extra "b"? How did Twitter turn this old ass phrase into something that makes people wanna strangle somebody when they use it?
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Big ass BEATS headphones
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broads in Jordans, dead giveaway she young
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Broads in Jordans, dead giveaway she young

Lol nah can't really co-sign that one. I know grown women who wear Jordan's to work out or just in general to chill in.