Pregnant Woman Murdered By Her Live-In Boyfriend Who Apparently Had Another Woman Pregnant

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
635707408296156818-Dominique-Oneal-and-kids.PNG

pregnant25n-2-web.jpg

635707397472044666-Mukegon-muder---Jon-Mills-1.jpg

pregnant25n-1-web-600x600.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUMjp03TAdQ

MUSKEGON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WZZM) -- Police investigating a pregnant woman's murder in Muskegon Township have taken a man into custody, though they have not called him a suspect.

Investigators are questioning the man after he called 911 and showed police where to find the body of 21-year-old Dominique Oneal.

The man in police custody is the father to one of Dominique Oneal's two children. He's also the father of the child she was expecting later this year. Right now, he's being held on an outstanding arrest warrant for a misdemeanor offense unrelated to this crime, police said.

The victim's mother, Danuel German, described her as "sweet, giving, loving." German says it's been a few days since she last talked with her daughter. "She wanted to see if I was alright and tell me she loved me."

Wednesday morning, Oneal was found dead inside the apartment she shared with her 22-year-old boyfriend.

"I still can not believe it," German said.

Police are calling the 21-year-old mother's death a homicide.

"There are some puncture wounds," said Muskegon Twp. Chief of Police Ken Sanford. Those injuries were to Oneal's torso. Her boyfriend called police a little before 5 Wednesday morning. "He is in custody, and he is a person of interest at this point. He is the 911 caller. But based on the circumstances we want to talk to him, and we are doing that and finding out as much a we can about what happened last night."

The 22-year-old boyfriend has a criminal history relating to drug convictions, and he's currently on probation.

Neighbors reported hearing an argument from inside the apartment Tuesday evening.

"I liked him, what I knew," Germand said of the man, adding she wasn't aware of any violence in the relationship between her daughter and the boyfriend. "She loved him and wanted to marry him."

Family members say Oneal worked as a certified nurses aid at a medical care facility. She also served in the Army National Guard.

Detectives and the Muskegon County Prosecutor are deciding if there is sufficient evidence to issue murder charges.

Oneal's two young children are staying with relatives.

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/local/muskegon/2015/06/24/pregnant-woman-21-murdered-in-muskegon-township/29208849/

Comments