Anesthesiologist trashes sedated patient — and it ends up costing her

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ha ha... i heard the audio... dumb ? ...
    i remember i had surgery and when I was regaining consciousness the nurse was saying 'u should be a shamed of yourself'...
    i was like what the ? ?

lmao. what did you do?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get the medical fraud thing. But they doing too much with the rest of that ? . Doctor was a gaping ? . But $500k for those comments? I'd fight that.
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I get the medical fraud thing. But they doing too much with the rest of that ? . Doctor was a gaping ? . But $500k for those comments? I'd fight that.

That ? is unethical as ? . It's going to cost them alot more than the $500K they had to pay him in the long run.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i remember i had surgery and when I was regaining consciousness the nurse was saying 'u should be a shamed of yourself'...
    i was like what the ? ?

lmao. what did you do?

I was afraid to ask...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't no way in hell he was able to get a recording device in there, they strip you of everything and put it in a bag when you have surgery
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats why they insurance is so high
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
  • mryounggun
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »

That ? is unethical as ? . It's going to cost them alot more than the $500K they had to pay him in the long run.

Agreed. But that doesn't matter really. Since when has the law legislated ethics? If that's the case...a lot of ? should be illegal.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agreed. But that doesn't matter really. Since when has the law legislated ethics? If that's the case...a lot of ? should be illegal.

The law legislates ethics plenty of times. A lot of what's illegal is so because it's unethical. In fact the ability to practice law at all is (presumably) regulated by ethics when you consider that you can't do it if you get disbarred for certain breaches. Same with medicine, real estate, teaching and so forth.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't no way in hell he was able to get a recording device in there, they strip you of everything and put it in a bag when you have surgery

it's obvious this aint your average practice.

IKR, must be the same doctor that give out ? shots
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was like what the ? ?

lmao. what did you do?

I was afraid to ask...

Yelled "? crackers" in your sleep huh?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you dont like people and cant deal maybe you should have been a vet
  • mryounggun
    Options

The law legislates ethics plenty of times. A lot of what's illegal is so because it's unethical. In fact the ability to practice law at all is (presumably) regulated by ethics when you consider that you can't do it if you get disbarred for certain breaches. Same with medicine, real estate, teaching and so forth.

Examples? Not that you're wrong, but i need examples. As I sit here and try to think, an argument can be made that anything that you feel is illegal due to ethics are actually things that are problematic if you take abortion out of it. And let's not even talk about the things that most consider unethical that ARE legal.

It's a slippery slope.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? .

She called that man a yellow bellied slack-jawed fgt.