So the cops murked an unarmed WHITE man w/ his hands up while he begged for his life? Worrrrd....?

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
tellin ya'll.......these out of control pigs will mow down ? anyyyybody nowdays smh, ain't strictly a black-only thing anymore. Its like the White Priviliege has gone from making them damn near bulletproof to just slowing the pigs reaction time a few miliseconds before they fire. Police Militarization is a helluva drug.

We still get the worst of it, but the flip side is we can get media attention for it. Meanwhile, police murders of white people - which if widely publicized would sway opinions even among some diehard racists - get swept under the rug. Coincidence or Malice.....you decide. This happened in 2013 and I never heard of it til today:

at least four Fairfax County officers say exactly what Stewart has been saying since he saw his buddy murdered: Police shot Geer when he had his hands up and was unarmed. Officer Adam Torres was named only last month as the shooter, and that information was disclosed to Geer's survivors only as part of a court order in a civil case filed by Geer's survivors.

Shortly before being shot in the chest, according to one of the handwritten reports from a Fairfax County officer on the scene, Geer had asked Torres to stop pointing his gun at him. "I don't want to die today," Geer said.

UTFWc1q.png

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/records-unarmed-man-killed-by-cops-said-i-dont-want-t-1683245425

HOLD UP - so the shooter's fellow cops snitched on him and they STILL don't do ? about it?!?!?!

wee-bey-gif.gif

The Geer case has been marked by the unusually long time prosecutors are taking to decide whether to charge Torres. After Fairfax homicide detectives investigated the Aug. 29, 2013, shooting and presented the case to Morrogh, the prosecutor asked to see Torres’s prior internal-affairs files. Roessler refused the request, so Morrogh referred the case to the Justice Department in January 2014. The Justice Department has not made a decision on whether to file charges, records show, and a spokesman with the agency declined to comment Wednesday.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/fairfax-prosecutor-to-convene-special-grand-jury-in-john-geer-police-slaying/2015/04/22/0193ba18-e914-11e4-9a6a-c1ab95a0600b_story.html

IN BROAD daylight and at close range, three Fairfax County police officers saw a fourth officer, Adam Torres, shoot John Geer once in the chest in August 2013. Two other witnesses, Mr. Geer’s father and a friend, also saw it. All five of those witnesses agreed that Mr. Geer, who had a holstered handgun at his feet, had his hands up at the moment Officer Torres pulled the trigger.

Mr. Geer, a 46-year-old father of two, committed no known crime that day. He had been speaking calmly with the officers for almost three-quarters of an hour when the lethal shot was fired. He then bled to death just inside the doorway of his home.

The police, who did not seek medical treatment for Mr. Geer or retrieve his body for more than an hour, falsely claimed Mr. Geer had “barricaded” himself inside his house after he was shot, then stonewalled prosecutors and the public for months.

The Wall Street Journal reported recently that Fairfax, one of the largest police departments in the nation, does not regard police-involved shootings as an “actual offense” and therefore does not report them to the FBI — part of a pattern among law enforcement agencies that results in no reliable statistics on the number of people police ? .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/cover-up-in-fairfax-county/2015/02/02/1e7f5262-ab26-11e4-ad71-7b9eba0f87d6_story.html

Yeah. Keep thinking its still "just a black problem", Amerikkka.

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is what you call ....collateral damage.

you have to sacrifice a few to silence the uprising
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aw, thats too bad.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So do #whitelivesmatter ?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was never a black thing to begin with, government have been trying to militarize the police for years.

Black folks start off being the guinea pigs like we do in all of America's experiments. Our protesting and "rioting" makes middle class whitey worry and start voting to arm the police more.

This ? 's been in the plans since 9-11
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Problem is instead of white people trying to help change the system of police brutality and understand why we're so angry at this ? they'll instead be on some"See Seee it happens to us! ALLLIVESMATTER". They'll just say we need to stop complaining and worry about black on black crime.

Honestly, as long as we got our guns, clean roads, above average credit scores, low intrest loans, access to decent public schools, and a leg up in the job market, we don't really care what these police are doing.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was chargin at the cop, po cop. Where the donation pg?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like a rare case how they're gonna sacrifice one of their own to take some of the heat off of their evil ways ....... might be more to this. ...

when them pigs rushed that one house to serve a warrant and the sleeping little girl got shot, them other pigs didn't give up the one who did that!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i try to stay out the race threads..
    as upset as the stories make me i jus dont have the energy to go there...

ESPECIALLY wit the likes of u ? ..
    but this shows what iv been sayin before and yall tend to forget.. it aint black vs.. white.. yes majority of police officers tend to be white. but as is the country..

but regular white folks aint hiring these pigs and giving them briefings and a doughnut every morning..

our beef is wit the systems..
    when i hear the "race war" rhetoric i see a bunch of cats goin at other cats instead of uts true enemy THE DOG..

of course common white folks benefits more off the system.. but thats not their fault no more then a child who is favored by his parents over another... growin up my brother was my moms favorite.. should i be mad at him for it?? thats jus stupid.

? is poor jus like white people are poor and yall ready to go to war wit them cause police are killin blacks??! lol yeh okay..
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    growin up my brother was my moms favorite..
    po ?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    SOWETO wrote: »
    growin up my brother was my moms favorite..
    po ?

nah..
    not even.. my moms not doin for me made me the go getter that i am..

dont feel sorry for me..
    i didnt. lol
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt2 wrote: »
    Problem is instead of white people trying to help change the system of police brutality and understand why we're so angry at this ? they'll instead be on some"See Seee it happens to us! ALLLIVESMATTER". They'll just say we need to stop complaining and worry about black on black crime.

Honestly, as long as we got our guns, clean roads, above average credit scores, low intrest loans, access to decent public schools, and a leg up in the job market, we don't really care what these police are doing.

Close thread
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

but this shows what iv been sayin before and yall tend to forget.. it aint black vs.. white.. yes majority of police officers tend to be white. but as is the country..

but regular white folks aint hiring these pigs and giving them briefings and a doughnut every morning..

when i hear the "race war" rhetoric i see a bunch of cats goin at other cats instead of uts true enemy THE DOG..

of course common white folks benefits more off the system.. but thats not their fault no more then a child who is favored by his parents over another... growin up my brother was my moms favorite.. should i be mad at him for it?? thats jus stupid.

? is poor jus like white people are poor and yall ready to go to war wit them cause police are killin blacks??! lol yeh okay..

Exacly blacks and whites share the same enemy, but they try to devide us so we lose, it's crazy how they are trying to start race wars over there in america and over here in the UK, do not fall for the lies, it all boils down to good vs evil.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt2 wrote: »

Honestly, as long as we got our white privilege and our prejudiced system in place designed to preserve the status quo, we don't really care what these police are doing.
    Fixed for you.
  • CapitalB
    Options

Exacly blacks and whites share the same enemy, but they try to devide us so we lose, it's crazy how they are trying to start race wars over there in america and over here in the UK, do not fall for the lies, it all boils down to good vs evil.

haves and have nots..
    it aint black or white.. its green..

rich vs poor and see cops as they are...
    guard dogs guarding their way of life...
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. And even his fellow cops snitched on him. If that is not enough for a charge, what is?
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully this becomes a trend. lets share the oppression.