Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really love fox news
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a ? link, would it make you feel better if it was the Atlantblackstar tribune? ? and watch my ? President work, this might be one of them ones!
    There you go
  • D0wn
    Options
    It's a ? link, would it make you feel better if it was the Atlantblackstar tribune? ? and watch my ? work, this might be one of them ones!

I'm just saying, for a ppl who stay complaining about fox.... ya stay fox orientated.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a ? link, would it make you feel better if it was the Atlantblackstar tribune? ? and watch my ? work, this might be one of them ones!

Yeah it would. If Black Lives Matter then Black Lives Matter. Whatever Black Website is streaming it then use that site
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

I'm just saying, for a ppl who stay complaining about fox.... ya stay fox orientated.

Don't speak for my people ? , you don't know me. If I got caught up in a new station's agenda like you, I'd be lookin for asinine ? like what website is hosting the live feed. Sit down fam
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Yooooo that ? player trolling

It came out of nowhere.
  • D0wn
    Options

Don't speak for my people ? , you don't know me. If I got caught up in a new station's agenda like you, I'd be lookin for asinine ? like what website is hosting the live feed. Sit down fam

Fox, NbC, Cnn same thing...
    Fox blantly ? on ? n ? stay fox oriented.

Trump ? on Mexicans n they stopped ? with him cold turkey. dumped his mis u.s.a from their network, n everything .

? on the other hand...Thats why we r nothing... cause we never worried about nothing.
  • Roster Player #99
    Options

Trump ? on Mexicans n they stopped ? with him cold turkey. dumped his mis u.s.a from their network, n everything .

? on the other hand...Thats why we r nothing... cause we never worried about nothing.

So what you sayin you dumb as hell.

Sit this one out dog, I'm telling you, yiu don't wanna go there with me
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here he goes on the guns. No better place than a man's funeral to advance a political agenda
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    matt2 wrote: »
    Here he goes on the guns. No better place than a man's funeral to advance a political agenda

He said all of A SENTENCE on guns. Be quiet
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I take offense to calling black people nothing. Really? That's how you feel? You are no better than Fox News. It seems to be a trend of the militants out there to see who can come up the the most demeaning statements. Who wants to be around that mess?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

on some real ? bruh, what do you do? for your people? for your community? are you a leader or are you waiting to be led? you want to take whats yours or are you waiting for a handout?
    because on the outside you seem like the type of ? who doesnt do ? but talk about what other ? should do. you speak real ? occasionally but otherwise with some of the ? you say (black people are nothing), i hear a white supremacist masquerading as a pseudo militant

so enlighten me. what do you do?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    I take offense to calling black people nothing. Really? That's how you feel? You are no better than Fox News. It seems to be a trend of the militants out there to see who can come up the the most demeaning statements. Who wants to be around that mess?

Mob/slave mentality........

These so called militants are cowards.....

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    matt2 wrote: »

He's black man first. Damn the political soft shoeing
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was floored by the entire thing. Obama found his ? and let all the blackness shine through. I literally clapped at the end of it.
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    shieky wrote: »
    I was floored by the entire thing. Obama found his ? and let all the blackness shine through. I literally clapped at the end of it.

He said in that interview he was feeling fearless
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    Well spoken. Black Christians will love it. Didn't go hard on certain subjects when he very well could've. But I dig his approach, it's more of a watch me work attitude I like to see
  • D0wn
    Options
    Boycotting all things Fox>>>>> taking down the confederate flag...

What does taking down the confederate flag mean?

Watching fox media; internet, t.v, radio, gives them ratings views and money from advertisers...

These cacs on fox blantly talk greasy about us, and we turn around n make there pockets fat.

Whats the most viewed show on fox?

bambu wrote: »

on some real ? bruh, what do you do? for your people? for your community? are you a leader or are you waiting to be led? you want to take whats yours or are you waiting for a handout?
    because on the outside you seem like the type of ? who doesnt do ? but talk about what other ? should do. you speak real ? occasionally but otherwise with some of the ? you say (black people are nothing), i hear a white supremacist masquerading as a pseudo militant

b43508e800bee422f4c2bf846f29aefbed64f4ff1a9bc9f8dcf11a6e5b644379_large

COps killing unarmed ? and not seeing a cell = ? aint nothing.

? , thats less than three percent of u.s pop , got more rights than ? =? aint nothing.

Voting right bill being expired , but majority of us rather worry about legalizing weed =? aint nothing..

Immigrants from third world, building up their community faster than us, before they become citizens = ? ain't nothing

? priortizing others, before ourselves=? aint nothing

• Roster Player #99
    Options

Watching fox media; internet, t.v, radio, gives them ratings views and money from advertisers...

These cacs on fox blantly talk greasy about us, and we turn around n make there pockets fat.

? , thats less than three percent of u.s pop , got more rights than ? =? aint nothing.

Voting right bill being expired , but majority of us rather worry about legalizing weed =? aint nothing..

Immigrants from third world, building up their community faster than us, before they become citizens = ? ain't nothing

your first point is dumb as ? , your second point, however, is moot. You got more of a case with that one, poor word choices but debatable nonetheless, we can work with that.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

you all over the place
    you used Mexicans "boycotting" (for the lack of a better word) Donald Trump after he insulted them to justify why "? are nothing". you insinuated Mexicans can take a stand against trump while we can't

when have blacks ever supported Donald Trump?

1% of the black community watches fox news. one dude posts a link to a fox stream and all of a sudden we're all fox orientated. you're reaching

so now that you changed the context of your argument, I agree we need more stability, more actions than words, and I know there are black men and women out there putting in the effort for the betterment of their people

so again I ask, what are YOU doing? for your people? for your community? what are you building besides your post count? if all you do is put down your people rather than build or lead them, or asking for reparations instead is justice, you are apart of our problem
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of these ? really defendin Faux News tho...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Calling your own people ? ? Lmfao some of yall so trash