Nicki Had Safaree Banned From The BET Awards Red Carpet

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If true, Miss Minaj has reached a brand new level of petty. This has to be the corniest shizz I've ever seen.

exactly what type of person she is "petty" & her reason of gettinv famous was to hate on people and do ? like this.

& no im not saying this because i want to be friends with her. its the truth the ? is petty .. her jealousy is petty too. she get jealous of petty ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Smh itz levels 2 this ? the only reason SB was on the bet red carpet last yr & anytime b4 that was cuz Nikki......so now that she has moved on 2 some1 on her level meek Milly SB should know hhe's gonna b barred cuz he's nobody but nikkiz x.......SB betta fall back from the slick ? & move on & chase another dream cuz meek will bring nightmares n his life like already lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    The lance stephensom line was borderline garbage imo, and its somewhat ? now knowing Safariiiiii wrote it.
  • gee757
    Options
    ? starting to look desperate and lonely.
    Time to find a new ? with authentic body parts

4real.....SB is a fool 4 tweetin that bet most likely banned him cuz he's a regular Joe now...,.Nikki was the only reason he was on the red carpet b4 anyway SB better go listen 2 Meeks levels b4 he gets his azz beat 4 actin like a scorn ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Smh itz levels 2 this ? the only reason SB was on the bet red carpet last yr & anytime b4 that was cuz Nikki......so now that she has moved on 2 some1 on her level meek Milly SB should know hhe's gonna b barred cuz he's nobody but nikkiz x.......SB betta fall back from the slick ? & move on & chase another dream cuz meek will bring nightmares n his life like already lol

meek is not on her level media wise... she "b list" he "c"...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    The lance stephensom line was borderline garbage imo, and its somewhat ? now knowing Safariiiiii wrote it.

How if she said it....

and he did say "bytches"
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    safaree needs to build his esteem. the reason these people like nicki get famous is play with trick camera's and make people feel like they nobodys because they not on tv.

u should no this how they play with rigged up credits and payola..

he shouldnt even be trying to get fame because of course she will use her influence to make a fool out him. he should lay low til the ? loose her buzz & her manipulated fans come out the trance.

u gotta let people like this live their fantasy and believe they are better than u. they become the MACHINE so they can fight..

its called tatic.. dont walk in the path of public humiliation they have set 4 you. stay out the limelight til they DONE.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why tweet this
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    safaree needs to build his esteem. the reason these people like nicki get famous is play with trick camera's and make people feel like they nobodys because they not on tv.

u should no this how they play with rigged up credits and payola..

he shouldnt even be trying to get fame because of course she will use her influence to make a fool out him. he should lay low til the ? loose her buzz & her manipulated fans come out the trance.

u gotta let people like this live their fantasy and believe they are better than u. they become the MACHINE so they can fight..

its called tatic.. dont walk in the path of public humiliation they have set 4 you. stay out the limelight til they DONE.

she blocked him from the red carpet.... not the show... I'd pull a kanye or lil mo just to ? her off..
  • gee757
    Options
    well meek ? with safaree ex, so him and meek is on the same level then..

:-?

Huh? The last time I checked meek don't need Nikki 2 walk the red carpet that's y I said meek&nikki r on the same level.....SB needs Nikki meek don't cuz its levels 2 this ?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    well meek ? with safaree ex, so him and meek is on the same level then..

:-?

Huh? The last time I checked meek don't need Nikki 2 walk the red carpet that's y I said meek&nikki r on the same level.....SB needs Nikki meek don't cuz its levels 2 this ?

They would have let safari walk the red carpet if nicki didn't block him...

and if you put the shoe on the other foot nicki minaj is a bigger draw than meek... so if she got petty and said the same thing about meek I'm sure they would do the same to meek..
  • gee757
    Options
    SB has no purpose there so he needs 2 b banned....being Nikki's stepping rug does not make u a celebrity SB is a fool 4 tweetin that...& if meek & nickii broke up 2 day meek will still b a millionaire & allowed on the red carpet cuz its levels 2 this ? ......Nikki didn't make meek meek is selfmade he don't depend on a female 2eat like SB
  • gee757
    Options
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol nobody mentioning the fact that he admitted to helping her write again
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    safaree helped nicki but she got bigger than him.

its people i helped that got bigger in it than me.. but u gotta fall back, because if u not on the same material level u gonna get bad press.

just stay out the media all together... if u want to do legit business.. because its gonna be hard to be taken seriously wants u build a nobody reputation.

i would rather not have a reputation at all, before having a nobody reputation.

thats why the incrowd and celebrity crowd never been my thang.. rumors can ? ya bread up.

but the reverse to it 1 bad rumor can ? nickis career. .. its a two edged sword she just got the upper hand right now.. but it wont stay that way.

thats why the entertainment industry so shaky.. u got to get in ehen yiur reputation is hot, and lay low when its not
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    SB has no purpose there so he needs 2 b banned....being Nikki's stepping rug does not make u a celebrity SB is a fool 4 tweetin that...& if meek & nickii broke up 2 day meek will still b a millionaire & allowed on the red carpet cuz its levels 2 this ? ......Nikki didn't make meek meek is selfmade he don't depend on a female 2eat like SB

bruh you act like safari didn't help nicki get where she at... if it wasn't for him she wouldn't have made some of her biggest hits... now does dude need to man up... yeah but he don't need nicki to eat..