So I Just Fckd Up Big Time

Options

Comments

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? out here ? the game up. If you gone cheat, do it right! How u leaving your phone open thinking your girl ain't been picking up on signs that you been talking to other chicks?? She didn't just randomly pick your phone up and start going through it. Women's intuition is something real.

So, you got caught up. Going forward: lock your phone, put a pass code on it that only you'll remember and change it monthly, when you in the house with wifey keep it on silent with the face down, have your sides know that its a curfew they on as to when they can call. In terms of your girl, u need to get on that asap. Tell her to stop going through your phone, she was disrespectful. Tell her the ? in your phone is someone you don't give a ? about but that u needed to have some female interaction away from her to get your mind right because of things y'all have been going through.

Many will sleep on the bolded. She already had suspicions, behavior will change even in the slightest ways and women/men will pick up on it

I am not sure how going through his phone is an equivalent sin to his cheating (or possibly cheating) but I am not gonna argue with people on that point. (Not saying she was right either..)

Some people who cheat and are sloppy want to get caught and get out- they just aren't ready to own up to it until their hand is forced. But couples can move passed infidelity if both want to. Takes work and the person that forgives can't keep throwing it in the other person's face. Trust on both sides will be hard to rebuild.

If you really don't want to work it out leave, don't stay just because you have a kid or potential child support. A two parent home does not always equal what is best for the child if one or both parents are miserable.

I wouldn't tell her the second bolded, you might die that day.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men, y'all are are just so like like men. T/s your girl didn't kick you out so it's not over. She's a new mom so she needs to be assured of her position to make sure her baby is protected. You are in for some rough waters unless you smooth things over. Somehow you have to make her feel secure. The easy way is get married. And off topic, why hasn't that happened anyway? Buy a nice piece of jewelry. A ring or a bracelet. Not a watch, trust me. 99% of the diamonds on earth were purchased by men but worn by women and there's a reason why-it works. If you start locking your phone now you may as well pack up. I don't know how you can successfully do your dirt, maybe get a burner?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shouldn't be texting other chicks, bruh.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    You gotta get her ? from her.

its the only way to re assert yourself.

@ his girl .

2qtagbt.jpg
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

u needed to have some female interaction away from her to get your mind right because of things y'all have been going through.

I wouldn't tell her the second bolded, you might die that day.

2ns0xa8.jpg
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good luck with getting half your pay check ? so a ? can get her hair done.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Why do you wanna be single tho bruh?

? prolly dont wanna be single, that was just game u was kickin at the other ? huh?

I'm sure he could think of something tho. He gonna need some reasons when he tries
    _Lefty wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    You supposed to treat them squalies like the drug trade, we don't talk on the phone, we don't acknowledge eachother in public, we not friends, we cool as long as the money right. If we in a tight situation, we don't know each other. Keep it like that, you'll go far my good man. ? be sayin i'm too careful, but there's no such thing. You can jeopardize your whole life behind some ? that you won't give a ? about once you done with her for the day. Eventually you'll get to an age where you really won't be willing to take the risk no matter how fat the ass is. The parallels is endless. If it's worth it to stay wit old girl, you love her, take it on the chin, don't sweat too much and be out here lookin like a ? , just work it out wit her and either cut that ? , or be more careful. If you wanna be out there, than leave old girl alone and do it cordially because honestly, she can ruin you bruh, straight up. I don't know you, but more often than not, it's more beneficial to keep the family you started together than to go out and keep doin that youthful ? . ? 1000 ? is lil ? ? , keepin side ? is too, it take discipline to keep yourself under control, but it's worth it to do so. Depth over Breadth. ? gotta grow up.

Nope.
    Foh
    U went too far right there

@gns
    If ya lady cool with it, that's between ya'll, but I got a rider that keep a ? draws clean, and keep my stomach and spirit full. She won't approve of no side ? , the same way i'ma lose it if it's a ? in my territory. I'm not going to disrespect her behind a somethin as light as ? , which i've had plenty of, my youth over wit, been there done that, at this point in my life it's wack. What i'm building is deeper than meaningless sex. Chalk it up to age and/or difference in maturity. I'm not prepared for those dominoes to fall if I make a mistake.

Minus well gawnhead and marry her bruh.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You supposed to treat them squalies like the drug trade, we don't talk on the phone, we don't acknowledge eachother in public, we not friends, we cool as long as the money right. If we in a tight situation, we don't know each other. Keep it like that, you'll go far my good man. ? be sayin i'm too careful, but there's no such thing. You can jeopardize your whole life behind some ? that you won't give a ? about once you done with her for the day. Eventually you'll get to an age where you really won't be willing to take the risk no matter how fat the ass is. The parallels is endless. If it's worth it to stay wit old girl, you love her, take it on the chin, don't sweat too much and be out here lookin like a ? , just work it out wit her and either cut that ? , or be more careful. If you wanna be out there, than leave old girl alone and do it cordially because honestly, she can ruin you bruh, straight up. I don't know you, but more often than not, it's more beneficial to keep the family you started together than to go out and keep doin that youthful ? . ? 1000 ? is lil ? ? , keepin side ? is too, it take discipline to keep yourself under control, but it's worth it to do so. Depth over Breadth. ? gotta grow up.

Nope.
    Foh

@gns
    If ya lady cool with it, that's between ya'll, but I got a rider that keep a ? draws clean, and keep my stomach and spirit full. She won't approve of no side ? , the same way i'ma lose it if it's a ? in my territory. I'm not going to disrespect her behind a somethin as light as ? , which i've had plenty of, my youth over wit, been there done that, at this point in my life it's wack. What i'm building is deeper than meaningless sex. Chalk it up to age and/or difference in maturity. I'm not prepared for those dominoes to fall if I make a mistake.

Yea sure difference in maturity lol foh

If that's your truth good for u though.
    Hopefully everything works out with u and lil mama
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Minus well gawnhead and marry her bruh.

We in countdown mode. Already suited and booted.

Nope.
    Foh

@gns

Yea sure difference in maturity lol foh

If that's your truth good for u though.
    Hopefully everything works out with u and lil mama

These hoes get old my ? . A fat ass can only jiggle so many ways.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wear that L for Havin a bird baby mama

Wtf yo son gotta do with this? She "protecting" him from what? You are the father right?

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    ? got hit with an iron mid sentence.

Hahahaha
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    risk vs reward.....

was that shorty worth risking everything at home???

if not, then you ? up for not recognizing that from the jump, everything else was a series of unfortunate events that started when you neglected to estimate the risk involved in outside ? ....

Murphy's law bruh, i live my life taking many risks......but only the risks i'm prepared to deal with blowing up in my face...
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mybad I edited the post
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid ? dont you know they're apps that hide text from side chicks in apps that look like games...? get caught because they want to
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got hit with an iron mid sentence.

I can't lie that had me rolling
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't change what happened now. All I can say is...hope it was worth it.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Yep... you broke her.

That girl gone.

18 years.

BUT THE ? COULD HAVE FIXED IT!