Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude said "but I love him" lol

mind ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    That don't mean Elliott loves him back though but clearly Elliot is the real mastermind. He's had total control from jump. Feds are so off yet so close with the facts it's not even funny. Season 3 gonna be crazy. As crazy as Elliot himself.

Good ending though clearly Sam Esmail wrote it as a big ? you to people still clinging to the past with Fight Club comparisons when that chapter of the story was closed a year ago. This season was more Lynchian and subversive but equally as engrossing as the Fight Club ? from last year.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot Wellick is ? though. I think damn near everyone did. He was having sex with dudes in S1. I hope Elliot isn't ? , that would be weird as ? .

The oddest thing to me is that Wellick called Angela when he shot him. So Mr. Robot planned this whole thing andkept it secret from Elliot to prevent him from interfering.

I love the nod we got to Wellick not being real, that ? had me on the edge of my seat. It wasn't until he said Wellick's not real that I believed Wellick was real.

I laughed when I saw Wellick in the middle of that board too, they off but they closer than they should be.

I love Wellick's wife though, she ice cold man. She said "? that fetus..." i was dead bruh...dead
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that was funny when she said ? the fetus. hope season 3 pulls it together tho. i'll check it for it but I may not keep with it if its like last season
  • Broddie
    Options
    Nah Elliot loves Angela just like Angela loves Elliot.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elliot has some serious issues bruh. I think the dark army is gonna get Darlene out of all this mess in some kinda way
  • Broddie
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Elliot has some serious issues bruh. I think the dark army is gonna get Darlene out of all this mess in some kinda way

She could even join the feds.

Then again could she really cross Elliot at this point? it would probably seem too out of character.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Then again could she really cross Elliot at this point? it would probably seem too out of character.

Nah she's the one that keeps pulling Elliot back from being way out there she is the only one that shows him genuine family love. I think they join up some way in season 3
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I don't think it was a ? the way Tyrell said he loves Elliot, it was almost like a way you say about a dog or a pet.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I don't think it was a ? the way Tyrell said he loves Elliot, it was almost like a way you say about a dog or a pet.

I was thinking more in the lines of a larger than life figure. he obviously views Elliot as special, sort of like a twisted Dali Lama. He's the leader of a revolution.

I think Elliot about to take over Dark Army, hell he already kinda has.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options

nah she wont snitch. if anything DA gonna come gun that ? down and get her out or just get rid of her all together...
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not as good as the first season but still impressive. I need to go back and re watch it from the jump.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasnt feelin the finale.
  • Will Munny
    Options

I was thinking more in the lines of a larger than life figure. he obviously views Elliot as special, sort of like a twisted Dali Lama. He's the leader of a revolution.

Yah I def see how u could see that too.
  • jono
    Options

Yeah that's true too
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Was there a post credit scene? If so, what was it...
  • jono
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

The Arab girl, fat white dude talking about undoing the hack. Joey Badass finds them hiding in the middle of nowhere.

In other words the Dark Army found the Arab girl and the white dude after they ran from NYC.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »

The Arab girl, fat white dude talking about undoing the hack. Joey Badass finds them hiding in the middle of nowhere.

In other words the Dark Army found the Arab girl and the white dude after they ran from NYC.

asked them both if they had the time.. you already know what that means

? was a dope ass post credit scene imo

rip to trent and mobley
  • Will Munny
    Options
    What it mean if he asks the time? He gonna ? em?

Finally got to see Arab girls hair hope she's ok.
  • Broddie
    edited September 2016
    Options

That was obviously the idea. Time is the most important element to White Rose and a trademark of The Dark Army at this point and Leon is an enforcer (ie: killer) for The Dark Army. You do the math.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea finale was just ok
  • Will Munny
    Options

That was obviously the idea. Time is the most important element to White Rose and a trademark of The Dark Army at this point and Leon is an enforcer (ie: killer) for The Dark Army. You do the math.

Not a believable enforcer tho. Joey Bada$$ just ain't whoopin nobody ? .