Rich Homie Quan Reportedly Declined Performing At BET Awards After He Got Demoted

Options

Comments

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Nas fan base = Hip-Hop heads, predominantly black males as well as some white males who are Hip-Hop heads even though they are a very large minority compared to his black male Hip-Hop head fan base

This is simply not true

It is very much true

how many nas concerts have you been to?

My college class mate been to 1 in London he's a super big Nas fan yeah he said there was white males there but said majority of the crowd were black males he took pics

London is not the world. It's not the U.S.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just mad cuz he didnt get to do that ? ass dance for the whole world to see
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas fan base = Hip-Hop heads, predominantly black males as well as some white males who are Hip-Hop heads even though they are a very large minority compared to his black male Hip-Hop head fan base

WTF are you talking about
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

WTF are you talking about
    It's ironic that she from London and arguing bout NAS popularity when most of NAS shows in London get sold out in a matter of minutes..
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    nas hasnt made a club song since oochie wally and his black fanbase in america decreased after hiphop is dead

What statistics or data do you have to support your assertion that, "his black fanbase in america decreased after hiphop is dead"

Sounds like you're talking out of your ass.

Stop making ? up.

first im tired of yall acting like im really stupid. there is nothing stupid about me.

i was a nas fan all the way til stillmatic. so i c how his fanbase changed after hiphop is dead snd ? . people use to bump his music in the hood and u would c alot of blacks bumping him in cars

after ? and him walking around with ? on his shirt showing up at the awards coonin.

i remember when nas used to be the streets.

im not phazed by name calling such as ? stupid and ugly...but walking around wearing that ? on your shirt?

he couldn't bounce back from that.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    because of men like nas is why we got this big bird seseme street fried chicken ( nicki minaj) in the game thinkin she's a leader of black women.

not only do this song "fried chicken" explain nas fettish for birds, but he also justify these actions blaming it on the fact that hes a ? .

first it sound like hes decribing a beautiful black women.. so since she's beautiful and black shes a BIRD?

u ? need to get it together.. ur definition of beautiful and black is a bird.. so u got women who act like birds cause they think its " sexy"

the distortion. yeah sounds impressive but the meaning is not.

that's whats wrong. a true ? try to educate and justify being one.. always blaming their behavior on "slavery" when its just the way they like to be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkT2W4HbPh4

project roach?
    bragging bout a leachful behaviour blaming it on the projects..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkMXGE71WA

• BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    now i can c if he described "mindset" what is it about the women that make her a bird in this song? her looks?

c thats why ? ? up and subconsciously alot of ? like nas dont think the woman is beautiful unless its a bird.. cause fried chicken is their taste..

get it together. i can get real intellectual on u ? 4 real.

smarten up nas.. people dont like nas like they use to, cause they see thru his lyrical ? .
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    dont mean to drill this but something else yall need to see. these ? like nas teach these foolish women subconsciously or consciously...its being brainwashed that intelligent women dont feel beautiful, and that chickenheaded women are the ones with esteem.

you gotta understand how these foolish women think. beautiful is actually a state of being and state of mind.. a fried chicken head should never be described as beauty.. any man who do that exposes his belief.

thats why when someone say a woman is fine 80 percent of black people judge the woman as "stupid" & when they say a woman is not fine its rhetorical ... they really saying she "smart"

so when a woman wants to be respected as "smart" she act less feminine.. then these type ? got these birds thinking they got "inner beauty" cause they act like plastic airheads..

i just cant stand that song "fried chicken;" i rather hear project pat "chicken head" hes describing how a chicken really is..

nothing to bragging about having a addiction to... i rather listen to music like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XaUiMcDFZs
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    "Damn that Rich Homie Quan performance would have made the BET Awards" Said nobody ever

BcCEyfiIAAAy1bW.jpg

U might not like Rich Homie Quan, Eminem, Future, B.o.B, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent etc but what u saying comes across as trolling because u know they are popular as much as u may not like them u know they are popular

What u said applies to someone who u do really like Nas who is not popular, who's sales have declined and who's fan base is pretty much hip-hop heads

yeah last time i checked future and B.O.B's album sales and venue size ain't been that impressive. When is the last time people have been anticipating a B.O.B. show? "Yo my ? killed airplanes tonight!" - said nobody ever.

Futures shows been turnt

He got like six hits right now that's ? the club up

really because i don't see any of his songs top 10 on billboard hip hop and R&B which is what clubs pretty much play off. Likewise i would rather go to a show where a ? not rapping through autobot transformer autotune half the show and actually spit decent bars. i used to ? with atl rap in previous years but these yung thug/future/? homie quan ? i really can't rock with for the most part.

I'm not saying top 10 Billboard hip hop charts don't mean anything b/c it's significant, but if you really get out and hit clubs or lounges, the street is what tells all. Future got a ridiculous amount of songs that spin in these nightspots. From "Commas" to "March Madness" to "Trap ? " to "Real Sisters" etc.... Strip clubs (dj's) (which I venture to every now and then) is really where a lot of rap/street music breaks then it spills over to regular clubs then radio usually jumps on (they always late and its been that way for a while).... When "Diamonds like Africa" comes on in the shake jawnt, nikkas lose it!

so the music content wise is ? but even putting that aside it's not selling on a mainstream tip. but its popping regionally in southern clubs in the "Streets"? Future is garbage plain and simple. Mind you i am only 24 but ill take late 90s early 2000's atl or southern rap over the garbage future spews.

gwaf! I understand hey you have your opinion but you will take basically lil Jon and the yin yang twins over future? okay..

no luda, tip, outkast, killer mike, jeezy, pastor troy, >>>>>> these cross dressing skinny ? clowns in modern atl rap
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas >>> Rich Homie Quan
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    this distorted song is another reason nas started loosing his true fanbase.

he described being so obsessed with chickens.. at the end he started ? like a chicken dying from aids.. then describes her as a Bombshell, career woman, .. etc... but at the end the woman is actually nas?

wtf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYraRy3oAj4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLE5K6fSLB8

so nas explains his fettish foe fried chicken ... detoured his life...

ridiculous.

i rather listen to ? music

real ? just stop relating and ? was the icing on the cake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYNbSuRnsFM
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas >>> Rich Homie Quan

Quan from "Just a moment" by Nas >>>> Rich Homie Quan

In b4 gun clown or Mr Jr makes a poll thread/opinion thread trying to say Rich Homie Quan is better than nas
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Never heard a Nas song being played in a club or out loud in a car

That's cause Nas ain't meant for clubs duh
    Theres different lanes for different rappers
    Some are club artist Migos, Future, RHQ, most Atl artist

Yeah Nas is not at all

Also yo perception of music and most artist suck

I like what i like and u like what u like

All comes down to taste i love Artistic music

Let's leave it at that

@GunTown
    Nooo we can't leave it at that cuz u make inaccurate statements
    Like RHQ is more popular than Nas
    That's a lie
    Nas can headline and do shows in venues RHQ can't even get into to
    Nas can drop a album with no promo and still sell
    When folks see a song with a Nas feature they stop and listen
    Meanwhile Thugga and RHQ both had promo with Rich Gang and what happened
    Thuggas album flopped
    An RHQ dropped his 1st weedplate mixtape
    Every time u post u bring up hit singles, sells, club bangers which is stuff that really doesn't define a good artist
    Or most of those artist like Jay, Nas, Black Thought... Etc that u dont like have already achieved those accolades u named and are legendary status
    Meaning they have nothing left to prove in the game
    They just do music for the love of music
    Which makes me think u don't really know ya hip hop history or research before posting
    U compared NAS a legendary figure in hip hop not only that a legendary figure in hip hop who was doing good while the rap game was at its apex
    To RHQ a upstart rapper who's doing rap music when the rap games damn near at its worst as a whole
    Where one hit wonders show up every day then gone the next
    So how can u even compare the two
    Even 50 and Em don't drop music like hotcakes anymore cause they got better ? to do
    I can respect ya opinion on some rappers u like who actually have the RESUME to back up all ya talk
    But when u start talking abt Migos being on the same level as NWA one day or RHQ being better than Nas nahhhh
    I can't respect that cuz they ain't put in enough work to get that type of respect
    hell they don't even rap on the same subject matter as the legends in the game
    An even if they did there pen game isn't on par enough to be compared to any legends
    The only up and coming rappers I see so far even getting close enough to be legend status one day in the future is
    Kendrick
    Drake
    J.Cole (maybe)
    Wale (maybe)
    Big Sean (maybe)

Aint none of these new ? gon be on lehemd status

Kendrick on his last leg

Jcole light skin

Wale, big Sean, are you ? serious

They'll probably be legends of the new generation
    Also saying Kendrick is on his last legs is inaccurate again
    He just dropped a great album and his popularity is still rising I'm guessing u just don't like Kendrick
    An j.Cole is the 1st rapper in 25yrs to have a album go platinum with no features
    So once again let's us facts not opinions people
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Popularity doesn't just mean sales. Radio play, touring, the brand as a whole, singles, features, club play etc come into it

Keep it real in 2015 who do u think is more popular Rich Homie Quan or Nas?
    To some ? close minded ? , Rich homie. But Nas's brand and name is GLOBALLY worth way more than this ? . Its not even close Nas is more popular
  • TayGettem
    Options
    nas hasnt made a club song since oochie wally and his black fanbase in america decreased after hiphop is dead

What statistics or data do you have to support your assertion that, "his black fanbase in america decreased after hiphop is dead"

Stop making ? up.

first im tired of yall acting like im really stupid. there is nothing stupid about me.

i was a nas fan all the way til stillmatic. so i c how his fanbase changed after hiphop is dead snd ? . people use to bump his music in the hood and u would c alot of blacks bumping him in cars

after ? and him walking around with ? on his shirt showing up at the awards coonin.

im not phazed by name calling such as ? stupid and ugly...but walking around wearing that ? on your shirt?

Idt u understand the album ?
    It was a introspective album
    he was calling out black people on there B.S
    Cause alot of folks in the hood have that crab in a bucket mentality
    Rather blame things on the hood instead of taken responsibility for there actions when they fck up
    It's amazing that went ova ya head ?
  • blackamerica
    Options
    Popularity doesn't just mean sales. Radio play, touring, the brand as a whole, singles, features, club play etc come into it

Keep it real in 2015 who do u think is more popular Rich Homie Quan or Nas?
    Rich homie is ? chasing, tight jean wearing new ? with a "buzz". Nas is more popular. Disrespectful comparisons smh
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

Stop making ? up.

Idt u understand the album ?
    It was a introspective album
    he was calling out black people on there B.S
    Cause alot of folks in the hood have that crab in a bucket mentality
    Rather blame things on the hood instead of taken responsibility for there actions when they fck up
    It's amazing that went ova ya head ?

no he didnt he made excuses for being a ? . He did not call out anybody, in fact its mockery.

if u gonna try 2 use his excuse 4 calling your album ? .. then u should be explaining how u are not a ? eventho people call u one.

not lyrically justifying your ? actions.. like i said project pat is a better messenger

don't turn around teaches u.. where stupidity leads u.

• BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    dont turn around teaches u stupidity is stupidity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY9jrMB1X-g

nas intellectually justify stupidity. blaming his actions on "slavery" and the projects..

naw ? .. thats foolishness.. don't throw the history of your ancestors in it.

take da charge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNa18cpMHWE

nas wasnt.calling out.nobody but himself..

crunchy black over nas

nas is reprobate knowledge
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just had to block this chick. or dude. someone trying to be funny with a troll account
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    i think what nas fans don't understand is that stupidity is stupidity and theirs no smart way 2 be dumb.. people respect.artist that just that lifestyle is stupid, crazy, and.dumb vs.. nas who.act like its a "smart" way 2 be a fool.. nas spit a ? people got tired of hearing.. hes lyrical but at the end he's the dumb.? . nas dont expose nobody but himself..

nas deceiving yalk like its not him it's other black people.. oh he smart cause he talk about slavery... & blame the behaviour on the ghetto and projects.. He talking about his own actions..

yall act like he exposing other people.. he describing himself & no matter how he dress it up at the end the meaning of the song is dumb..

i rather listen 2 this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dru5adhPjU
  • TayGettem
    Options
    dont turn around teaches u stupidity is stupidity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY9jrMB1X-g

nas intellectually justify stupidity. blaming his actions on "slavery" and the projects..

naw ? .. thats foolishness.. don't throw the history of your ancestors in it.

take da charge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNa18cpMHWE

crunchy black over nas

When did project Pat come into this topic smh this is why we call u crazy
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    one thing im a real fan of real knowledge.. guru and jeru do a better job as messengers.. ? didnt go ova my head.

nas is a ? and justify being one.. it wasn't a album saying im not a ? but they call me one cause i live like a ? ..

he was trying to act like yeah im a ? and i love being one...

did u listen to ? ?

people could see thru this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKwUjp3pdiA

& i understand every word. he talk about slavery.. & yall think its ova my head.. he use his knowledge to make excuses for his ignorance..

he want to make yall think hes smarter living dumb..

no smart people say it plain..

nas using knowledge not living it.

i dont believe false prophet. a real prophet know a ? from a house wife and would never justify sin.. a real prophet just call it how they see it.

im real smart.. nas is a deceiver

i know what hes trying to say.. subconscious tryna make u just accept being a ? .. brainwashing u that a ? is really on top, smart the dumbway..

i can see more than u think

it's intellectual ? !
  • blackamerica
    Options

crunchy black over nas

Crunchy Black over Nas? Lmaoooooooo. You ? tryna give constructive criticism by comparing Nas to this ? :
    threesix3.jpg
    ? really need fathers in they lives
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    & imma break it to u a ? is black or white.. so describing ? as black queens and kings from.africa is default...

they called black slaves ? .. but the word ? wasnt even made for blacks.. it was describing dumb ignorant people.

thats why i dont care if someone call me ? cause i know im not..

but u cant justify the word ? as really being a smart people with glory..

thats the first miseducation.

? are black in white.. it really mean Dumb.. theres no smart dumb way...
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hiphop is dead and ? are the albums that changed his America fanbase to majority white.. they loved those albums.. he called him self a ? project roach, then bragged about being in love with chicken heads on " fried chicken"

I'm only speaking on experience i know many young people that are listening to Rich Homie Quan different races, different backrounds, males, females. Living in 1 of the major and biggest populated citys in the entire world u come across every type of person

Let's wait and see what numbers Rich Homie Quans retail albums do when he drops them i am very confident he will sell well

eddie1.gif

Both of ya'lls fuckery slays me I swear.