Former Middle School Classmates Share An Emotional Reunion In Court As Judge And Defendant

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was crying like a ?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp somebody getting ? in tha pen
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U sick son of a ?
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder what type of cards he was dealt that lead him to that path, versus her.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do yall think some people have a deck of cards stacked against them in life ? do yall sympathize, or say pull yourself up by the bootstraps ? i was having this convo with someone earlier

he was like life is all about decisions and choices, everyone has a fair shot. i disagreed.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll wonering what lead him to this point, aint it obvious? Drugs !This dude started out good now he's 49 and still burglarizing like a hobbit. Its that ? ! Thats why he's in the position he's in today. He probably would've been a judge to if it werent for his choices
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when he started crying i had to cut that ? off. i can just tell that he was embarrassed to see an old classmate and she doing good and he doing real bad
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats too real. Reality checks hurt. Feel for this guy.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He just happy she his judge

He know she gon take it light
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    The tears wasn't about seein ole girl. Every bad decision he made to that point in his life manifested themselves right there In That video. Powerful ? . You just witnessed someone pressing the equals button on that ? calculator of life b . That's about as etherous a situation as you can witness right there. ? can't even lie when she ask how he been, "nothin, chilling, stayin out the way" ain't an option right now. It's all on front street now pimpin. That's a real life lesson. Y'all ? better take us vitamins and say ya prayers, don't end up on the wrong side of that reunion.

It's like that movie Sliding Doors, where we're all just one decision away from being so ? up. Her being so gracious and kind about it probably didn't help his shame at all. In that moment of recognition, compassion, and validation of a previous good life, she restored his humanity and gave him back the face he no longer sees in the mirror. Hope he kicks his habit. I have my fingers crossed for him.

tumblr_nqp3abK2k21rr5kcxo1_500.gif
    Ol melodramatic ass...
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The tears wasn't about seein ole girl. Every bad decision he made to that point in his life manifested themselves right there In That video. Powerful ? . You just witnessed someone pressing the equals button on that ? calculator of life b . That's about as etherous a situation as you can witness right there. ? can't even lie when she ask how he been, "nothin, chilling, stayin out the way" ain't an option right now. It's all on front street now pimpin. That's a real life lesson. Y'all ? better take us vitamins and say ya prayers, don't end up on the wrong side of that reunion.

It's like that movie Sliding Doors, where we're all just one decision away from being so ? up. Her being so gracious and kind about it probably didn't help his shame at all. In that moment of recognition, compassion, and validation of a previous good life, she restored his humanity and gave him back the face he no longer sees in the mirror. Hope he kicks his habit. I have my fingers crossed for him.

Ol melodramatic ass...

lmao leave me alone. How can you not be moved by this moment? Imagine having an encounter like this, knowing you aint ? , and having someone remind you that you are good. That's an African proverb. Remind me that I am good. There's so much power in this moment.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

Ol melodramatic ass...

Yall have no compassion. What did yall want her to say? Daaaaaaaamn homie...In middle school, you was the maaaaaan homie
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ol melodramatic ass...

Yall have no compassion. What did yall want her to say? Daaaaaaaamn homie...In middle school, you was the maaaaaan homie

No
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hearing a grown man cry and moan like that is so damn annoying. ? that video
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »

Not really. She'll have to recuse herself from any future proceedings since she knows him. Especially after branding him "the sweetest kid in middle school."

And he's defiantly on drugs. Only time a grown ass man cries like that is when a parent or child dies or he's ? his life up with ? . That's it.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    700 wrote: »

Not really. She'll have to recuse herself from any future proceedings since she knows him. Especially after branding him "the sweetest kid in middle school."

And he's defiantly on drugs. Only time a grown ass man cries like that is when a parent or child dies or he's ? his life up with ? . That's it.

Or he could have just had a moment.