The Official 2015/16 Football/Soccer Thread

Options

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOX needs to drop these guys on commentary.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unimas for the win.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How'd you watch it fam it's tellin' me it's not available in these England streets
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    game on. a couple sexy ass latinas in the stands. figo love latinas. amen

si figo ama los lantinas que necesita para viajar conmigo
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    what yall thought this was a game

who want that work...
    @Young_Chitlin
    @AggyAF
    @Figo

IMG_20160606_2026401_zpsrmwxvubp.jpg
    IMG_20160607_0948141_zpsvvhc6zkw.jpg
  • water ur seeds
    Options

How'd you watch it fam it's tellin' me it's not available in these England streets

'Hola' famalam B)
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Programe count, poor form really I only made 8 games this season... Fckn work and schitt fck with my football enjoyment...

IMG_3071_zpssifkhi5m.jpg
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First season I ain't been to one game. If I can't get to OT I usually go to White Hart Lane with my step pops when UTD play but missed that too...

It was LVG fault. I ain't wanna go.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro settles dismissal case

_89903508_68a7569a-8d22-4b25-bcf0-7299094ac8fd.jpg

Former Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro has settled her dismissal claim against the club, on confidential terms.

Dr Carneiro had claimed constructive dismissal against the club and was also bringing separate legal action against former manager Jose Mourinho.

On Monday it emerged Chelsea offered Dr Carneiro £1.2m to settle her claims which she had rejected.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36472713
  • Figo
    Options
    game on. a couple sexy ass latinas in the stands. figo love latinas. amen

si figo ama los lantinas que necesita para viajar conmigo

pronto. Actualmente se prepara para cualquier viaje al año . abuelo era de Venezuala , por lo que su necesario para mí aprender lo sabe todo . República Dominica y Panamá en mi lista: <--Spanish converter via google. after going home to trinidad on vacation a couple weeks ago, its imperative for me know the latin side of my blood. got a lot back home. i'll keep you posted about my future trips and see if linking is possible. bet!
  • Figo
    Options

i had no idea new balance sponsors football teams. it do look dope.
  • water ur seeds
    Options

i had no idea new balance sponsors football teams. it do look dope.

Liverpool sponsored by them too, but that Panama? kit looks alot nicer...
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everton have agreed a deal with Premier League rivals Southampton that paves the way for Ronald Koeman to become their new manager.

The Toffees will pay about £5m compensation for the 53-year-old Dutchman, who leaves Saints after two years in charge.

Everton have been without a manager since they sacked Roberto Martinez just before the end of the 2015-16 season.

It is expected Koeman's appointment will be confirmed by Friday.

The former Netherlands international, who is on holiday, will take brother Erwin and fitness coach Jan Kluitenberg with him to Goodison Park.

Saints have finished seventh and sixth under Koeman.

_89907921_koeman_graphic.jpg

In April, Saints chairman Ralph Krueger said discussions with Koeman over a new deal were progressing "in a very good direction", but added the club was "not in any real hurry".

And last month the former Ajax, PSV Eindhoven and Barcelona defender said he expected to stay with the Saints for the final year of his contract.

Koeman enjoyed an impressive playing career, winning the 1988 European Championship with the Netherlands.

He won the European Cup - now the Champions League - with PSV Eindhoven in 1988 and Barcelona in 1992, scoring the winner for the latter against Sampdoria at Wembley.

He has won the Dutch league with both Ajax and PSV.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36455355

Quite surprised he's leaving Soton, they are in the Europa Cup next season and I always felt that next season could be Arsene's last hurrah and Koeman was gonna slip into the job when both their contracts would have expired.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everton have agreed a deal with Premier League rivals Southampton that paves the way for Ronald Koeman to become their new manager.

The Toffees will pay about £5m compensation for the 53-year-old Dutchman, who leaves Saints after two years in charge.

Everton have been without a manager since they sacked Roberto Martinez just before the end of the 2015-16 season.

It is expected Koeman's appointment will be confirmed by Friday.

The former Netherlands international, who is on holiday, will take brother Erwin and fitness coach Jan Kluitenberg with him to Goodison Park.

Saints have finished seventh and sixth under Koeman.

_89907921_koeman_graphic.jpg

In April, Saints chairman Ralph Krueger said discussions with Koeman over a new deal were progressing "in a very good direction", but added the club was "not in any real hurry".

And last month the former Ajax, PSV Eindhoven and Barcelona defender said he expected to stay with the Saints for the final year of his contract.

Koeman enjoyed an impressive playing career, winning the 1988 European Championship with the Netherlands.

He won the European Cup - now the Champions League - with PSV Eindhoven in 1988 and Barcelona in 1992, scoring the winner for the latter against Sampdoria at Wembley.

He has won the Dutch league with both Ajax and PSV.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36455355

Quite surprised he's leaving Soton, they are in the Europa Cup next season and I always felt that next season could be Arsene's last hurrah and Koeman was gonna slip into the job when both their contracts would have expired.

Bout time we got this deal done.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Not sure about these, the black/blue ones the other day were dope, but these are abit loud...

nike-air-max-mercurial-r9-og-colorway-01.jpg
  • Figo
    edited June 2016
    Options
    So a couple of fellas I played community college soccer with keeping a soccer jersey party on July 15th. They Jamaicans.
    6wpyz0v4l0lt.jpeg

Looking to rock this at the party. That party will be wicked
    wxqff7g453a7.jpeg

mvl8plfg5mqx.jpeg

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Koeman might get Lukaku to stay. No Europe so a CL push has to be the target. Consecutive 6the places with Soton right? That's dope
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    So a couple of fellas I played community college soccer with keeping a soccer jersey party on July 15th. They Jamaicans.
    6wpyz0v4l0lt.jpeg

Looking to rock this at the party. That party will be wicked
    wxqff7g453a7.jpeg

mvl8plfg5mqx.jpeg

What a dope concept
  • bigev240
    Options
    Koeman might get Lukaku to stay. No Europe so a CL push has to be the target. Consecutive 6the places with Soton right? That's dope

That ? is gone. Ever since he signed with his new agent, every week he has been talking about going to a team playing CL football.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »

That ? is gone. Ever since he signed with his new agent, every week he has been talking about going to a team playing CL football.

Yeah my money is on either PSG or Chelsea if Conte fancies him. Now I know the latter ain't in the Champions League but money talks...
  • bigev240
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »

Yeah my money is on either PSG or Chelsea if Conte fancies him. Now I know the latter ain't in the Champions League but money talks...

There has been talks that Juventus might be in play for him also.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great news for Everton. Southampton is going to be in some ? within a year or two.
  • bigev240
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Great news for Everton. Southampton is going to be in some ? within a year or two.

I think it all depends on who is coming in to replace Koeman and if they are willing to spend and at the same time keep some of their key players.
This discussion has been closed.