1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delph snubs City z3zrULC.gif
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya'll want Higuain???

Would rather just play Theo there

I'm not convinced Lacazette is worth the big money either...

Welbeck injury kinda ? us though...was hoping he would get a full preseason with Wenger

I think we NEED to buy a striker now but Benzema is only one I want out of the ones we've been linked to

We should see if Juve would sell Morata they have like 10 strikers
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    David Ospina said he wouldn't mind coming to Everton. Martinez get this deal done and Howard can go home to MLS.

That would be a good signing for you guys.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Higuain isn't going to win us matches.

As long as the president loves Benzema he's not going anywhere.

Is Lacazette even a better player than the attacking options we already have?

We might as well go after someone like Gotze or Reus.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Gooner wrote: »
    hmmmnm

image.jpg

Does that really count??? Its not like he stayed at Untied after you said that... If he had another 2 or 3 seasons with us then I would consider that an 'either' lol

13/14 and 14/15 would be two seasons.

He won the title, had the disaster season with Moyes (technically we won the chairty shield lol) and then LVG steadying the ship the season after, I think we all thought he would spend another 2 or 3 years atleast or see his career off with us...

If he was to spend another couple seasons with us he would for sure win something else... Anyways it proved to be a great move for him, he won the Prem which is what he wanted, and wouldn't of got with Arsenal (no shots)...
  • Manc
    Manc Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Manc

I dont get whats wack about the post I made??? You not looking forward to the preseason tour???

That's my bad probably accidentally touched it while on mobile. Yea I can't wait to preview the squad for this season. I wish I could make a game this year but I don't think I'll be able to make it back down to old trafford till like 2017. My pops and uncle are season ticket holders they fly out for any big games. My cousins are best mates with welbeck so last time i was down I got to chill at his crib and go out for his bday that night was wild got to experience what the perks of entourage life was about. Also chilled with the academy players got stories for days from that trip.
  • northside7
    Options

Absolutely. I definitely want Benzema. Götze would be great but unlikely to happen.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Manc wrote: »
    @Manc

I dont get whats wack about the post I made??? You not looking forward to the preseason tour???

That's my bad probably accidentally touched it while on mobile. Yea I can't wait to preview the squad for this season. I wish I could make a game this year but I don't think I'll be able to make it back down to old trafford till like 2017. My pops and uncle are season ticket holders they fly out for any big games. My cousins are best mates with welbeck so last time i was down I got to chill at his crib and go out for his bday that night was wild got to experience what the perks of entourage life was about. Also chilled with the academy players got stories for days from that trip.

Haha dope, man you need to drop them stories when you get a chance... I wanna make a couple games atleast this season, even if they are away games... Where you stay at now???
  • Gooner
    Options

yup...we need to make a move for Götze he seems unsettled

DM needs to be sorted nxt though
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can't remember where I read it at but they said that Arsenal is not looking to buy a DM.
  • Gooner
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »

I can't remember where I read it at but they said that Arsenal is not looking to buy a DM.

would be dumb...think we'll try to sell Flamini first before signing a midfielder but it's suicidal to think we can win w Arteta n Coq...Arteta can't stay fit

Not too big on Schneiderlin but would take him over not signing a midfielder
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cassie a bad Bitcoin
  • Figo
    Options
  • Figo
    Options
    Damn cuh that experience looks dope
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye Manc you really out here bruh....

Props, trip was live.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    @Manc

Yo that is some GOAT schitt fam!!! Jeeeeeeez, thats some Turtle from Entourage schitt mate B-) haha
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? we got famous ? in this ?

Futbol thread>>>>>>>
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ey Manc fam what the ?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited July 2015
    Options
    GOATs for meetin' Rio
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    @Arsenal fans Benzema? I don't get it. Seems like every Gooner out there wants him.
  • northside7
    Options
    @Arsenal fans Benzema? I don't get it. Seems like every Gooner out there wants him.

It's an upgrade. What's so hard to understand about that?
  • Figo
    Options
    So my lil cuz came from playing in a tournament in Barcelona for an under 12 team from New Jersey, ask kid who's his best team, bad man said Arsenal FC.

• Gooner
    Options

you don't rate him? He's elite IMO...complete CF and perfect for our system...we can play off him similar to Giroud but even better coz he's an excellent playmaker and miles better technically...also he'll score more and can get in behind...plus him n Özil...he's who we need

Idk what other CF do you think we should be after?

This discussion has been closed.