Wesley Snipes has been in talks with Marvel about reprising his role as Blade!

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should do a Howling Commandos Netflix series with Blade as the leader.
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should be teaching a long lost son to take over the mantel. Marvel is about that multiple film life. But Robert Downey Jr is around the same age so I guess get that cash. And if he gets this Marvel has resurrected a few careers.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    have him in a netflix series or Doctor Strange in a small role
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't mind
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blade 2 in my top 5 marvel flick

I cant see any other actor playing blade
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its hard for me to see anyone else playing it either. I guess Michael Jai White could but Blade is overdue for a franchise reboot.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nobody want this crazy/homotional/? head/bi-polar ? back. He single handedly tried to sabotage Blade : Trinity and even threatened the director until he called in his homies the Hell's Angels and got Wesley's mind back correct.
  • Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Options
    Some ? are always trying to ice skate uphill.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Ain't nobody want this crazy/homotional/? head/bi-polar ? back. He single handedly tried to sabotage Blade : Trinity and even threatened the director until he called in his homies the Hell's Angels and got Wesley's mind back correct.

David Goyer wack AF as a director tho. That movie would have been trash if Wesley was playing nice or not.
  • martinpayne
    martinpayne Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Options
    YES WESLEY BLESS US ? WIT A HIT LIKE BLADE 2!
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like wishful thinking/exaggeration on Wesley's part. "In talks" could mean whatever, and regardless of what he thinks Marvel said, they are owned by Disney now who are focused on the MCU and no way are they greenlighting a Blade 4 starring Wesley Snipes.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..wait...wait...somebody drop that story about Snipes and one of the directors or something...that ? was pure comedy
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah the wolfpack. that the group blade was affiliated with or the nightstalkers(yes they had an actual comic). the howling commando's are from wwII and blade isn't that old
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    David Goyer is why Blade 3 sucked as long as he stays away it's all good. Blade deserves another shot and it should only be Wesley since he is the only reason that wack ass character (in the comic book) actually became above generic and worth following in the movies.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Its hard for me to see anyone else playing it either. I guess Michael Jai White could but Blade is overdue for a franchise reboot.

Yea those are the only 2 actors that can body that role tbqh.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    lol..wait...wait...somebody drop that story about Snipes and one of the directors or something...that ? was pure comedy

LMAO!!!! OH ? ....

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2012/11/21/patton-oswalt-gets-brutally-honest-about-the-failures-of-blade-trinity
    Wesley [Snipes] was just ? crazy in a hilarious way. He wouldn’t come out of his trailer, and he would smoke weed all day. Which is fine with me, because I had all these DVDs that I wanted to catch up on. We were in Vancouver, and it was always raining. I kept the door to my trailer open to smell the evening rain while I was watching a movie. Then I remember one day on the set—they let everyone pick their own clothes—there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word “Garbage” on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him. But he comes on and goes, “There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist ? !” And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer.

That's a legitimate reason to steal on a cracka tho. His antennas was up.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he got a new show coming to NBC...if that does well it will give him a boost
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    David Goyer is why Blade 3 sucked as long as he stays away it's all good. Blade deserves another shot and it should only be Wesley since he is the only reason that wack ass character (in the comic book) actually became above generic and worth following in the movies.

Yea I remember the original Blade was regular besides an immunity to vampire bites. After Blade one Marvel straight up revamped the hell out of his character and based him right off Westley. Goyer and the studio trying to push Biel and Reynolds to create a nightstawker ? spinoff and barely showing Blade screen time in that movie is why it was so bad.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew there was a catch...always a catch since snipes is so old.

Marvel Announced a Female Blade will be coming soon(Like New Jane Foster Thor)

They use wesley to transition to the new Fem Blade
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah the wolfpack. that the group blade was affiliated with or the nightstalkers(yes they had an actual comic). the howling commando's are from wwII and blade isn't that old

Nah the Howling Commandos did have a team of monsters after World War II, and they are about to reprise the team.

4670786-howling_commandos_of_shield_1_1280.jpg

Blade wasn't ever on the team in the comics, but he'd fit well as the leader as he did in the Agents of S.M.A.S.H and Ultimate Spiderman cartoons.

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://www.cracked.com/article_20487_the-5-most-hilarious-actor-meltdowns-behind-famous-movies.html