Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    GunTown wrote: »
    Nothing

The hood made me strong and a survivor made me the person i am

what.

I've been homeless before, had many days where i couldn't afford heating, there was no food to eat, come from a welfare family, lived in social housing all my life, couldn't afford clothes, video game consoles, didn't even have a cell phone until i was an adult

But this experience made me a stronger person and just music got me through this struggle

This what i tried explain to @Stew amongst others many times that music is powerful and how Em's music got me through all these hardships and it does for other fans too

? he even talked about this in that letter he wrore to Pac's mother about how powerful music is and how he needed it too to get him through the day because of his struggles

Ok and I hear you but because of all these things, how has the hood made you any better of a person?

A stronger person not neccesarily better but most definitley stronger and a survivor
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing

The hood made me strong and a survivor made me the person i am

what.

I've been homeless before, had many days where i couldn't afford heating, there was no food to eat, come from a welfare family, lived in social housing all my life, couldn't afford clothes, video game consoles, didn't even have a cell phone until i was an adult

But this experience made me a stronger person and just music got me through this struggle

This what i tried explain to @Stew amongst others many times that music is powerful and how Em's music got me through all these hardships and it does for other fans too

? he even talked about this in that letter he wrore to Pac's mother about how powerful music is and how he needed it too to get him through the day because of his struggles

Ok and I hear you but because of all these things, how has the hood made you any better of a person?

A stronger person not neccesarily better but most definitley stronger and a survivor

ok

so there is NOTHING u hate about the hood?
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ice grilling
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black christians.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People that post up in front of the store aaall damn day and night. The dudes that are always posted up asking for money knowing their using it to buy drinks.
  • tearjerker
    tearjerker Members Posts: 153 ✭✭
    Options
    I hate all these damn dirt bikes and ATV's in the city. I know none of these ? 's got insurance either
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wiggas, I hate wiggas
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wiggas, I hate wiggas

Or just the white people that slide through, and you know what they're there for. Its so obvious, and they be looking paranoid as hell lol.

? grilling hard like we haven't grown up together and known each other our whole lives. Or the ones you don't know, they just be grilling for no reason. And I hate when I speak and a ? don't speak back.

People being extra for no reason. Take your simple-ass on.

Trash everywhere, I was walking down the street earlier and a whole t-shirt was just laying on the curb next to a bag from Popeyes. Really?

? posting up all day everyday and not doing ? on a regular basis. I can't do it, I have to get up and move around or go to work or something. I like to chill, but ? .
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DA_Executionah! U in idaho? What hood you in where they got wiggas?? That's the trailer park fam
  • _God_
    Options
    @DA_Executionah! U in idaho? What hood you in where they got wiggas?? That's the trailer park fam lmao
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    wiggas, I hate wiggas

Or just the white people that slide through, and you know what they're there for. Its so obvious, and they be looking paranoid as hell lol.

? grilling hard like we haven't grown up together and known each other our whole lives. Or the ones you don't know, they just be grilling for no reason. And I hate when I speak and a ? don't speak back.

Trash everywhere, I was walking down the street earlier and a whole t-shirt was just laying on the curb next to a bag from Popeyes. Really?

? posting up all day everyday and not doing ? on a regular basis. I can't do it, I have to get up and move around or go to work or something. I like to chill, but ? .

no fool i'm talkin' about the wigga that created this thread.
  • _God_
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    wiggas, I hate wiggas

no fool i'm talkin' about the wigga that created this thread.

U ain't learn ya lesson yet huh you ? ?