Late night thought

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm sure it's some decent women who post here that have great jobs, nice homes, maybe even families that they love whole heartedly and work tirelessly to support. I'm willing to bet that they struggle with the same issues as most females you would meet in a club, supermarket, or shopping mall. They log on with great personality and share some of the most inciteful commentary all hours of the day and night. *sarcasm*

However, I believe that most, if not all of these women share a secret that keeps them tied to the computer, where there insecurities remain hidden in a facade of materialistic imagination. This same secret is why most, if not all of these same women are single. Their secret is safe in the protected web of lies they have camouflaged by a screen name such as @Pico or @charlie or @Kat or @MsSouthern or @MrsReeseyCup or @BrazilianHairMoney or @taeboo lol

There has to be a reason why these women, who most of the men here have at one point in time offered to lay their sports coat over a puddle of mud to keep these hoes feet clean, chose to react negatively to a post and not interact socially where there would be opportunity for something tangible...

What's the reason for the low self-esteem? I believe it's Herpes.

Run ? .

Comments